First words

First words

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BEtD0p6BIic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHAT'S GOIN AWWWWWN

washed up

HE'S GONNA BE A FAAATHAAAA

It's the end of his career. He's just not going to be funny anymore. It's the way things work.

>HOW'S IT GOING MAAAAAAAN. Lemme tell 'ya, being a father is hard work. You gotta get up every day, peel those bananas for your hideous shrew of a wife, and then it's off to the jungle gym with the pipsqueak. Every fuckin' day.

LAYDEEEEEEEEEE

So yo be sayin you mah daddy n shiit?

>facking women
>aah, it's brutal
>hehe

Daym dad, you so ASHY!

Lemme tell ya. These black kids... you gotta paddle 'em. Now look, I know what you're sayin' [idiot hick voice]: Wot tha FUCK?? Nyow he's justah child abusin' maniac!!" But listen. Hear me out [lowers voice, speaks intently]: I've fucking tried everything. I've tried talking to her, I've tried raising my voice, I've tried sending her to her room, I've tried taking away dessert. Nothing works. They're a different fucking species. And you've gotta communicate with them in the ways they understand. You see what I mean?

this month's first word is brought to you by lootcrate (proceeds to read a script he wrote earlier and sounds entirely unenthused, having acquired said sponsorship only because of his name)

DOLLAH SHAYVE CLUB

This is actually true though.

You can actually reason with most kids, but black children only understand physical punishment.

>sauce: worked in a public school

a mouths a mouth

>not watching his podcast religiously

He already is.

Is that Jules Jordan?

ba doo doo doo me undies me undies

One bridge having

ZZZZZIIIIPPPP

Oh shit, look who's back: It's MeUndies everybody.

youtube.com/watch?v=BEtD0p6BIic

So they announced that she was pregnant like one months before the baby was born? Whew Nia must be fatter than i thought.

YES, Bill told his friends sooner though

Bill lives a pretty secretive personal life and the fact that nia was pregnant was "leaked"

I like Bill Burr but sadly his kid is going to be fucked up. No roots, no racial heritage.
No longer have any sympathy for him though, you don't just throw away thousands of years of racial heritage like that.

>but sadly his kid is going to be fucked up. No roots, no racial heritage.
Yeah stormweenie, that's why the kid is going to be fucked up, nothing to do with having a 50 year old father and a 40 year old mother.

>...They're a different fucking species

Why does it sound so racist?

Not user, and that's very true, but it also seems like alot of mixies come out a little bit cracked in the head. Just sayin.

And by the way, when you're RICH, you don't need racial heritage. Why do you think wealthy whites support the white genocide internationally? Roots and heritage is for the goyim. The rich don't need race. They have family. They know the names of their grandparents grandparents. They have ancestors. One of their kids marrying/fucking a white college dropout who shitposts on Sup Forums is just as bad, to them, as their kid marrying a nagger.

>blarhguahruhuahr ya know? huh?

JUST
CHECKING
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
YA

something something SOOOOOOOOOMETHING

Proponent of interracial relationships
It's sad that this takes prominence over his comedy but that's the truth

Source on that or are you just talking out of your ass?

To be fair, the lovely Nia is pretty based

Plenty of evidence is already out there linking racemixing and psychological disorders. Use google.

any leaked pics of his mutant mulatto?