Begin with politically neutral episodes dealing with unbiased topics such as diamond monopolies

>begin with politically neutral episodes dealing with unbiased topics such as diamond monopolies
>slowly begin introducing progressive ideals both in topic being taught as well as the catalyst that presents the information (interracial couples, dyke feminist bloggers)
>now every episode is full on liberal progressive with topics such as why illegal immigration is a good thing and disregarding the high probability of dangerous STD's in favor of sexual liberation.

I wonder who could be behind this?

Other urls found in this thread:

stitcher.com/podcast/the-mansplaining-podcast-2/the-mansplaining-podcast
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't forget his "sources" which amount to
>x person wrote a book about it therefore it is 100% true

>marxist jewish author insists that large animals in africa cannot be domesticated
>accept that as a fact instead of just seeing how white colonists used them

rly makes u think

Why would you even entertain watching a show who's host is a faggot chubby nu male.

which episodes should be relied upon and which disregarded?

Obviously based Ether Rex

>Ether Rex
> Not One Shot Johnny
really nigga?

hate this guy but the circumcision episode was a redpiller

>mansplaining, the show

stitcher.com/podcast/the-mansplaining-podcast-2/the-mansplaining-podcast

>watch a show titled 'Adam Ruins Everything'
>get buttblasted when he ruins his own show

This is some kind of Jewish marketing ploy to get millenials even more disassociated and bankrupted.

I mean look at this faggots hair. And his terrible suit. I don't know what demographic this appeals to but it's probably dumb fucking children

>Ruins everything lel so random

It's called "putting lipstick on a pig." The fat fuck doesn't care enough to fix his body, but he thinks he can "fix it" with over-the-top clothing choices and hairstyles.

>show about dispelling common bullshit beliefs
>surprised when republican positions turn out to be bullshit
Reality has a well known liberal bias.

This is the pattern for like everything nowadays.
>be Daily Show
>start as spoof on T.V. news do moslty sex and pun jokes
>republican elected
>all political all the time

>be Last Week Tonight
>do pieces exposing corruption mostly aimed toward corporations
>Britian/Canadian elections bash the conservative person tons
>never talk about it again
>US election "TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP"

every show that looks like it is trying to redpill normies or is a comedy will do this

(((who knows?)))

Came here to post this

watch it, OP.

Adam ruins everything, including his own show

God it must be hard to enjoy anything if you're spending the entire time analyzing it for ideas that might not agree 100% with your own, and nitpicking it down to an atomic level just to find something to hate about it because you already hate it immediately the second you see it but you watch/listen to it anyway

I mean fuck, this is such a destructive hobby, i can't imagine anything more "degenerate" than sitting around all day with your thumb up your ass trying to figure out what's "degenerate" and what isn't. Why not just secede from every day life and media and make your own world with your own ideas and products and images?

Oh, that's right, because the type of person who takes pride in the accomplishments of others exclusively has no creative drive and no personal ability to accomplish anything 'generate', so to speak.

Shoot the ball or shut the fuck up, you do-nothing losers are insufferable in your ironic deatchment from your own degeneracy.

So that's what the host of Buzz did after they stopped making games.

rock out randall is the only patrician choice