Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ITRkvSSmp_g
youtu.be/VxZdMahxRIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is the thread
However, Nunes won

Anyone know her name?

how contrived.

Hard shot by Silva, and Bisgod even managed to recover, and win the fight. Truly the GOAT.

legal in spain

fuck off nonce

top qt

looks like a dude

>autistic bong keeps making boring as fuck threads
get some sleep you sad cunt

This is literally the first thread I've mad in months

and it's 11:10am.

That's me m8, some other bong made 'Based Val' edition
note the - instead of :

Go to work you fucking NEET

I'm at work

Anything else?

>he cares this much
seek sunlight

/heem/ the type of dude to fight in a foreign country against a Hometown guy then cry bullshit when he gets robbed in the decision

Do your job you fucking nerd.

There is no need to be upset.

We can be m8s if you like

calm down m8, it's a nice change from the usual autistic poem/Bisping/Gooby threads

Look how different his skull face is to when he first started

He must have took HGH for 2 years straight

Embedded
youtu.be/ITRkvSSmp_g

Cody beats TJ
Jimmie beats Cruz

Jimmie beats Cody
Dillashaw beats Cruz

Jimmie beats TJ
Cruz beats Cody

Cruz beats Jimmie
Dillashaw beats Cody

Screencap this, lads

I don't think Jimmie can hang with any of those 3 2bh, theres a power gap

We're gonna find out soon, m8

Just got done watching UFC 216, had shitty shifts the last few days so I'm a little late on this one for once. First things first, Mighty Mouse is GOAT. That armbar was unreal. I like Tony as well but let us be objective. Tony showed his weaknesses in the Lee fight. First, Lee took him down several times and controlled him there. If Lee did that, just Imagine what Khabib would do to him. Second, and most importantly, he fights with his chin up all the time and tends to get hit a lot. I am sorry but if Conor touches that chin with his left a couple of times, El Cucuy is going down bad.

Tony knows he's got no chance. He's just lookin' for that big pay-day. It's gonna be like with Aldo. Tony is gonna expose that chin as he does so well, and Conor's gonna tap it as HE does so well, accurate and precise ... right on the button ... I can't wait to see all the fookin metzicans cryin' again like they did after Yair vs. Frankie ...or after Cain vs. Verdum. It's gonna be like cinco de mayo in my neck of da woods ... lmao!

Ferguson is in big trouble against McGregor. He hangs his chin out too much and he's sloppy on the feet. I think this will be like the Alvarez fight all over again. McGregor will crack Tony on the chin a couple of times and he'll do the chicken dance like the rest of them. Imagine a McGregor going from Floyd to Ferguson...good luck. If Tony gets McGregor on the ground he'll eat alot of elbows there too. McGregor is much better on the ground than people give him credit for. And another thing. The absolute verbal diarrhoea that comes out of Tony's mouth. "Set the belt down and walk away" ..stop it Tony, you're not Clint Eastwood.

Conor can barely beat Diaz, I don't see how he beats Ferguson, nless he ko's him early. A little like a punchers chance. Tony got a good chin but I'm not sure he can take Conor's punch the way Nate did. But we'll see, I'm leaning Ferguson but if you wre betting you could hedge a ko for Conor. As for Conor's worst fight, that is probably Khabib. If we look at the past then we see that wrestlers make life tough on Conor, think the Mendez fight. So a bigger even more impressive wrestler is going to do even more damage, I think Khabib gets the job done!

I think that's why Dana is pushing so bad for the Ferguson fight, because Dana knows that it's a 50/50 chance of Conor beating Nate whereas it's more like a 75/25 chance he'll beat Tony.

>two_nonwhites.jpg
btw who is your favorite female wrestler

Literally all bongs

Grim

we didn't come here to take part, we come here to take over

Tony by submission all day against Conor. This dude might be the best LW ever. The dude has a chin like Nate Diaz, good stand up game, slick submissions, good wrestling. Only knock really is stand up D, but like a said rock solid chin. This dudes restlessness breaks his opponents.

Yeah and actual MMA discussion is going on.

Casual ^

Cruz needs to completely revamp his game if he wants to stay relevant. Garbrandt gameplanned the shit out of him and TJ basically won 2 rounds on stamina despite being outclassed. If anybody can reinvent himself it's Cruz, but the mileage is really stating to pile up

Currybum ^

No

Is it only bongs who aren't JUST BLEED normies?

>Specific accomplishments in pro competition?
>>I beat Tarec Saffediene once

heh.

Future champ and you're all forgetting about him

Mouse does a lot of crazy shit

Was that even a tap? lol

based i just about to ask if you had the pickett ko

poor brad man, he's a fokin leyend

verbal + tap

Ah, yeah. Was gonna say that tap alone looked real quick

If he can beat Lineker he'll be in the mix. Looking forward to that fight

fun fact- schaub has known how to do the throw/armbar Mighty Mouse did for years. He is spot humble to admit it himself, but it sounded like he invented it.

ffs
just go to bed m8

based b.schaub

You americans are really thick, you know that? Go to bed.

Listen to the newest big brown breakdown, he talks about it early. It’s a beast.
Schaub bless bro

You’re rude bro. It’s not cool.

Favourite fighter and favourite fight?

Timestamp for when he talks about it? I can't be listening to this cookie and coffee talk for much longer.

Brendan Schaub
Schaub vs Gonzaga

youtu.be/VxZdMahxRIc
@27:55

Jose Aldo vs Chad Mendes 2

MJ needs to be on every ep tbqh

>Chad
>5 ft 6 in

>but it sounded like he invented it

I don't want to listen to it really, I'm just rude.

Rory
Robbie vs Rory 2 or Joe Lauzon vs Jim Miller

Golden Shower Pissping

pickett beat his ass for 14 minutes straight

Artem Lobov
Artem Lovob vs Chris Avila UFC 202

>h-he was winning until he lost

Is this the perfect female form?

>Video starts
>"Man, Don looks like shit. This is sad."
>Immediately heems Asian

Based fucking Frye.

>*pushes you against the fence for 15 minutes and loses a decision*
Heh, nothin personnel wmma

Is conduit a meme fighter

So Joanna, Cody and Bisking are safe bets, right?

>look i posted it again!!

If Cody beats TJ will that make him the BW GOAT?

This is the ideal femake body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

After this week of noufc it's 4 straight weeks of spicy bangers lads

fat ronda does something for me 2bh

>Bisbong

Wait for Lucas prediction.

Siri is the only chubbo who gives me a chub

>Siri

Wow, it's been a while. Cheers Poland, gonna bash one out to her later probably

1/2

Who is your favorite woman fighter in the ufc?

i am at work. my job is to shitpost on Sup Forums.

2/2

*dabs in excitement*

Joanna. I have a soft spot for Karolina as well but she's too one dimensional to be top tier.

>It's been 2 years since Ronda got Holly'd

yeah we know mate

Also is this the biggest way they could have possibly BTFO mar cunt?

>Hunt is fighting in a main event
>In Australia
>They pull him from the fight
>Replace him with Werdum, someone who he truly hates

rekt and slept 2bh