Context

Ok ok so """"soccer" isn't the national sport of the USA we get it...however, its not the national sport of Trinidad and Toboggan either.

Trinidad's Tabasco sauce has a population of just over a million. United States of Failure has a population over 300 times that.

This is unexplainable and inexcusable

No American shanter next year. No Americans rehashing the same boring "comeback", years after the fact, every time they slime into a thread.

amerifats are so clumsy and uncoordinated they can only play sports with their hands, as if they were picking food from a buffet

>can only play sports with their hands
>shit at cricket and rugby

What board will they move to? Will they finally complete the exodus to /asp/?

We actually had some good times back in the day britbong

so sorry you can't handle the bants m8

>posts what appears to be a facebook meme

WOW
O
W

wow it's even worse than I thought

We can only wish, they only talk about alternative sports anyway

>they can only do sports involving sitting down
>shit at f1 and motogp

Theres literally no real sport they are good at

Could Englands cricket team but Murikas football team at football?

For me, yes

Any Americans wish to explain the unexplainable?

>you can't handle the banter xDD

American ""banter"" is total cringe. Even when everyone else had stopped posting 7-1 all the time, Americans kept posting it for years after it happened because it was the only way they could feel they were taking part.

Right now in the catalogue there is even an incredibly shit attempt from an American to resort to outdated "banter" to deflect from being eliminated by Trinity & Tobacco in the fucking qualifiers: Nobody else is this bad at banter, but thankfully Americans will not have a reason to talk back to anyone for the next year or two.

>Theres literally no real sport they are good at
not so fast, la

That looks like a chink. Are chinks better at being fattys? Thats literally pig america's claim to fame.

>implying we care about "banter" or "sawker"

>w-we don't care
Every time.

Hahahaaahahahahahahaahahaha that booty burning??

lol the game was on a channel no one has even heard of, I doubt a million people watched it

I can't wait for 4 years of excuse making

Don't worry, your wish has been granted

#respect

the hipster fucks will make excuses, the majority of sports fans will keep talking about their sports and not even visit your threads because they don't care

Holy shit check the flags in this thread. This is just embarrassing.

Imagine how obsessed you have to be to post this stuff unprovoked.

Take your proxy off this is embarrassing!

Lol Janny got mad

Reminder these part time banana pickers are part time cricketers that play football in their free time