The only reason this is so unappreciated is because of it's title to both the album and songs...

the only reason this is so unappreciated is because of it's title to both the album and songs. This is better than all other kendrick album. It is a 10. It is the best album of 2016.

Attached: Kendrick_Lamar_-_Untitled_Unmastered_(Artwork).jpg (220x220, 3K)

>better than all Kendrick albums
This is a big stretch. It’s essentially leftovers from other albums.

I only like this album because i bought the signed vinyl. It wasn't even a good signature

>just because it's B-sides means I can't exert the mental energy to appreciate it for what it is, a solid album

>unappreciated
yes
>best album of 2016
no

I never said it wasn’t a good album. It’s very good. He said it’s better than all other Kendrick albums which is an abomination to say. Read the thread before responding like a fucking idiot

>This is better than all other kendrick album.
>best album of 2016
Jesus...

i had a signed vinyl too, i took it over to a friends house once and made a joke that it was a gift and then he took it seriously

haven't seen that vinyl for 2 years :(

noname and tribe dropped better rap albums in 2016 but this is a solid 9/10 release from kendrick, just like his last 3 albums

i really cant think of a better one

You are retarded but here are some that are definitively better

>tLOP
>Endless
>Blonde
>Coloring Book
>Telefone

>Ignoring the best Rap album of the 2010s
My man...

Attached: TST.jpg (1400x1400, 264K)

what the fuck... TLOP better? blonde better? FUCKING COLORING BOOK!? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

huh

>huh
Man what a great argument.

Yes they are all miles better than UU. For you to not even consider TLOP even close shows how fucking retarded you are

>"that kendrick lamar is soooo gooood!!"

Attached: blacked_soyim.jpg (990x1146, 441K)

>
its just coloring book but a little bit more shit

TLOP isnt even top three man wtf grrrrrrrr i HATE STANS

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha stop seriously my sides are hurting please stop

You realize UU is literally a thrown together collection of songs that were leftovers right?

I don't hear the similarities.

>Complains about stans
>Dickrides a collection of mediocre leftovers as 'best of 2016' because K-Dot made them.

You're a rare breed but I'm glad you've seen the light

So what? That's what im saying, if it wasnt known it wouldnt be a problem and it wouldve been looked at as a legitimate 10/10 but ofcourse normies say "issjussa leftovvah"

Okay Chance was a stretch but like a melodic joey badass thats less obsessed about the 90's

also normie stans barely know about UU i just think it geniunely is good.

my brethren