itunes.apple.com/us/album/die-lewenslied-van/id1037571846
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_polyglots
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_XII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mind you tongue, Slav.

lmao the popes got a fuckin mixtape

itunes.apple.com/us/album/die-lewenslied-van/id1037571846

fuck off queer bait

What? kek, we'd fucking flatten your shithole of a nation.

Irishmen taking down Russia? Yes I would love to see some drunken idiots attempt that

1 tsar bomb could remove your island from the earth, ireland scum

I'd live to see that. We all know how our Irish american brethren would react. It would kick off ww3. Sit back and relax, spic.
We took down the greatest empire this earth has ever seen and they were right next door. You really think we couldn't tame you animals? Lmaooo

>hey guys, the church has treated gay people inhumanely in the past, and that's bad!
>emphasises that every human is intrinsically precious and that is it our duty to love them
>however homosexual acts cannot be condoned
>btw turks committed genocide against the armenians

Pope Francis is actually pretty based, stop being a douche. This is the Church's position on these issues.

Spic, huh? Tell me, do I look like a spic to you?

Catholic here. Hes right. Pope Francis is an absolute embarassment and a massive sack of shit.

This is coming from somebody who saw based Pope John Paul II give Christmas mass at the Vatican back in 2002 fyi.

Im done with the Catholic Church for an indefinite amount of time. What a joke its become.

That's why Protestantism is the true faith as opposed to the great whore of Babylon.

Any SSPX bros in here?

Wannabe Australia/Canada plsgo

|
|
>
|
|
|
|

>i don't like the pope
>that means i'm leaving the church

Pathetic. The Pope is the not the Church.

Pope John Paul II needs to come back and chin him in the gabber m8

hey fuck you man

But Catholics believe he is an intermediary with god! Along with believing in transubstantiation and worshiping statues and idols!

Convert to Protestantism now!

You caught the bit where he said the Crucifixion was a failure?

> Pope Francis is actually pretty based
He's a terror.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_polyglots
Pope Francis, 266th and current Pope of the Roman Catholic Church. He is conversational in Spanish, Latin, Italian, German,[13] French,[14] Portuguese and [15] English,[16][17] and he understands the Piedmontese language and some Genoese.[18]

> Cleaning up Vatican dirty money.
> Actual Jesuit
> Nice to faggots

Even Jews have a hard time not loving this guy.

We had worse popes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_XII

Meh. Southern Baptists defended slavery, segregation, inter-racial marriage bans, etc. Religions need to change to stay relevant.

He belongs at the end of a rope.

oh look a pedophile priest, surprise surprise

Faithless.

As a Catholic convert from 6 years ago
I'm having a really hard time watching him tell our churches to bring in Syrians, wash Muslim feet and cuddle with Obama
I want out, but where to go?
Orthodox I'm guessing

Obviously no idea what Catholicism is.

Pope on a rope?

Dude, seriously. I really don't see anything morally wrong with the man. All charges against his charity were made against Christ in the New Testament. The fact that he makes me upset and unsettled affirms his Christianity to me.

Please nuke my country

Christcucks are so fucking pathetic
You call yourselves redpilled yet believe in this kike religion designed to keep you complacent and in control while it takes your hard earned money
And these faggots defending this niggerloving pope Kek
Go kiss some shitskin feet
Bunch of actual cucks you're barely any better than shitslam

#NotAllChristcucks
#CorruptionHasNoReligion

>Jesuit Pope

This is where you messed up, Papists.

Liberals and atheists think he's the greatest pope of all time, and he isolated conservative believers
He saws off his own hands to the applause of his enemies
He doesn't represent the Catholic Church well, he just serves to weaken it. He compared Jesus to Isis
It hurts to watch. It's like watching a close friend die

I'm moving over to eastern Orthodox

The cuck levels are just too much for me

Pope is corrupted

THEY LIVE
WE SLEEP

>Catholic here. Hes right. Pope Francis is an absolute embarassment and a massive sack of shit.
Whores aren't even worthy of the Popes leadership. The church is going to be crushed.
I doth protest myself on occasion.

I say we do what our ancestors did and call for an Antipope.

He is exactly what the Vatican wants. Why do you think they made the last pope step down?

This desu, it's all smoke & mirrors and a marketing ploy.