Read american "soccer" forums

Read american "soccer" forums

>Fox had just paid $400 million for the WC tv rights
>TV ad revenue for the WC just halved!
>This kills the momentum of soccer investment in the US
>FIFA must be pissed that american fans with deep pockets won't be going to the WC

Geesh I wonder how with all that passion for the game the US failed to qualify...

dont worry, the fbi will find the russian hackers that made this happen

SHUT IT DOWN

plenty will still watch it.
Literally everyone in America is from a different country except for the race that got annihilated

We won’t have the chance for some meme nog player to kneel during the anthem either.

B.T.F.O

Cancelled my plane and hotel reservations to Russia next year already m80

Guys it's very simple. Pic related.

Being Asian, I'll root for Japan.

Kagawa and Osako are always fun to watch in Bundesliga

>2017
>spying

Get with the times, it's all about hacking, spreading fake news and facebook ad marketing these days

Fat nerds in front of computers are the modern day James Bonds

Well Klaus there's another, even deeper reason, too:

With no USA in the tourney, Russia will get very little American tourist money compared to if they made it.

So it's a double win for the USA while most sheeple sit around acting like it's some huge blow.

Every time I see this pic I'm just impressed by the pepe cake. Did the guy make it himself or did he have a store make it for him

Go ask Sup Forums

>my team is one of the best of the world
>i'll go to russia to steal and rape Anastasia Kvitko

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

what happened to soccer?

>it's an American tries not to act buttblasted and fails miserably edition
>again

objectively perfect body

this is all blumpfs fault

Fifa can only do so much to fix it for the USA. Literally all they had to do was finish above Honduras and fucking Panama.

>Geesh I wonder how with all that passion for the game the US failed to qualify...

Americans will support their English mates

Good, I'm glad America lost and won't be going. Huge dent in the "progress" soccer was limping with. We don't want that shitty, spic sport to come close to the major four (although we know it's not even close to any of them to begin with). I don't want to give wetbacks another reason to yell VIVA LA MEXICO!

>INB4
CLETUS
NIGGER FELON LEAGUE
KNEEL
PROJECTING YOUR KEK FANTASIES

I do love the NFL (hate the politicization of it) only sport I have a favorite team of.

I enjoy watching baseball, especially going to a dodger game with my parents when I visit them a few times a year (don't have a favorite team though).

Going to try and get into hockey once NFL season is over.

The NBA can just die off for all I care but not replaced with spicball (soccer).

*kneels submissively to the black man fucking his wife*

>Burger loses
>We didn't care anyways
EVERYTIME

Warner-FBI and Homeland Security: Subsidiary of Walmart will just fund a proxy war into Trinidad and steal all their wealth to break even

How the fuck is Trinidad so wealthy? I had just naturally assumed that they were just a bunch of black murderers like the Jamaicans.

uruguay, no one really cares. its not even front page news, its not even back page news. the people who really do really care, and not just meme on here or make comments like "we need better athletes" on twitter are like 5000.

>Fox had just paid $400 million for the WC tv rights

JUST

... are they gonna get their money back?

It was a phantom goal, the refs just didn't want the US to advance.

Can't blame them, I wouldn't want Trump in my luxury box, either.

how does a woman like this exist

>jews trying to force soccer on the nation in an attempt to make NFL level jew gold
>backfires
completely btfo

Half their population are poo in the loos. They make all the money.

FUCKING BLUMPF. THE ORANGE CHEETO CANNOT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

The only Americans I know who watch because of their heritage are Irish, Mexicans, Italians, and Germans. The rest don't seem to give a shit usually.

I said no cuck fantasies, muhammed.

Ah, forgot to put WE DIDN'T CARE under I B4. The thing about that one is though is that the majority and I mean MAJORITY (a solid 98.5%) of Americans didn't care. So I guess technically you are correct, a percent and half cared.

Pretty cool that Palestine has a soccer team. I'd be interested in some group of Native American tribes getting together and forming a soccer team in the US.

BLUUUUUUUUUMPFT

>are Irish, Mexicans, Italians, and Germans.

So the vast majority then.

Is that Lex?

>Loves billionaire Republican politician
>Can't even afford on-brand chips

I'll bet he calls other people cuck

woah m8 who's this plastic abomination

>NIGGER FELON LEAGUE
nice. I'll start using that one.

Glad we didn't make it. The team was terrible. Hopefully we can start rebuilding now.

She's in Miami, Florida, not Russia

>Kvitko revealed in an interview in 2016 that during her time in Miami, she was robbed at gun point which caused her to have serious second thoughts about America and her modeling career dreams.

ayy lmao
So much for 1st world

>Mfw Tony Romo has comprehensively and unequivocally BTFO 11minutefags

>Americans claim soccer is too boring because "nothing happens"
>That graph

are you casting doubts on muh freedom there, Gastón?

Friendly reminder that Drumpfshits are uneducated babydicks shitbags that most of the time vote agaisnt their economic interests

Even w/o the USA 400 mil for the WC is a steal for FOX. It won't get the same ratings, but big matches will still draw big crowds.

For comparison, ESPN pays 1.9 BILLION per year to broadcast Monday Night Football. And after Fox, CBS and NBC handpick their games of the week, ESPN is left with whatever shitter is left over.

Trump supporters, the new bronies.

yea yeah not cropped

>not using superior "coon collision"

But >we haven't qualified since 2002. Who the fuck are those mouth breathing """"Irish""""-Americans even supporting?

Do they support Mexico by mistake because they wear green? Do they mix us up with Ivory Coast?

>proist klk
what did he mean by this?

knew a kid who was half irish half mexican.
don't think he even followed the game, just thought that was interesting

Canelo?

Not fair

Don't forget about the Syrians who control the government.

How can soccer be a real sport if meme countries with one city like Uruguay and Netherlands can win?

muh nonstop action

soccer has been "the next big thing" here my whole life. hope poverty ball is outlawed desu

Look at the clock you fucking dingus.
Obviously one team wanted to stall the game because they didn't want to lose the draw