*kneels*

*kneels*

LET 300 PLUS MILLION PEOPLE DOWN

*scores from a lucky deflection*

That's not how you kneel. I'm a kneeling expert. I can tell.

I still can't believe they unironically lost to Trinidad and motherfucking Tobago, lol

How can this happen, how can the Americans suck so goddamn much at football?

Bradley probably just shrugged his shoulders. Fuck this team. These players have been garbage for half a decade now and they still get called up. I'd rather they have a Make-a-Wish kid in their than any of those fucks ever again.

Bruce Arena was always totally lost. Totally.

USA USA USA USA Us....oh

*gets BTFO by a pair of small islands*

Did they try to field 11 GKs?

lost to a part time rastafaris

Not just GKs. He called an infinity of players to all positions. I would never make a team. He's a bozo.

>LET 300 PLUS MILLION PEOPLE DOWN
more like 35 or so people
I couldn't name a single player on the team

>Horvath
>one cap
>the only keeper that plays outside mlels

Klinnsman was right all along.

you're one to talk kek

You probably could have next summer

At least we qualify before getting btfo.

god Americans are the biggest losers in the world when it comes to soccer

who should i root for now that we got BTFO? iceland?

Because it's not in America's top 6 sports? We prefer beating Eurofighter/Rafale irl (F35).

what's your heritage?

Better to be btfo with nobody watching like us. Then for Germany to do 9-0 with England. German team is stronger than ever and will go in with no lube.

>why aren't Americans good at their 7th most popular sport

you lost to a non country what the fuck is trinidad and tobago?

french and irish m8. should i root for the rapefugee team of france?

sure, why not

even better than that a non country with nothing to play for

I don't know anyone on our FIFA team other than Dempsey. Dempsey, a guy that is older than some of the coaches for Euro teams. (and still carried the US FIFA Team).

There are no young US soccer talent. None. All the kids in USA want to play/fight in NFL, NBA, UFC.

Soccer*

What the fuck is wrong with you murrica? I needed you next year for meme overload in Russia but you had to fuck it up.

It was supposed to be a USA vs Australia play-off for maximum shitposting. How can you fuck up this badly?

>the kids want to play in the nfl, nba, ufc
Black kids.

Wow, you sure seem knowledgeable

*does not care about this semen slurping sport*

Scotland

Except we currently have the greatest American to have ever played and he's only 19, you hick fuck

>potentially

ftfy

we actually had talented teams with lots of heart in the past

No, this man starts in champions league games, he's not usually a starter for the 7th best team in England. Best American ever, "potentially" a superstar

You still haven't realised that Iceland aren't actually shit? Topped their group, 22nd in the world, £40m star player, and they can keep going.

Trinity & Tobacco are not even in the same discussion at all and they eliminated the US at the qualifying stage, not even in the knockout round of a major tournament.

From what I've read, only rich kids get to become professional footballers in the US. It's a pay to play system. In reality, most top world footballers are from poor/working class families.