Explain this

Explain this.

Brown, black, Muslim it's all the same

>I'm new to the world

Its the cuck list

If it's brown, flush it down

Syrian and Lebanese Christians weren't considered White in pre-1965 USA so weren't allowed in immigration-wise. Thus, they immigrated to Latin America instead.

>such a small country
>still on the list

>List created by Sweden

>5,000,000

FROGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>mfw arabs got huefied here in Brazil
>mfw arabs absorbed our culture, not the other way around
>mfw we cucked the arabs unlike the yuros
>mfw we're free of terrorist attacks

It's a stealthy kebab take-over of South America. We were so fixated on the EU we didn't even notice.

Brazilian culture? What's that consist of besides fucking trannies?

I seriously have no idea where they pulled that number from

I've lived in Buenos Aires my whole life and never met a muslim. Ever.

Hell, there's only 1(one) mosque in the entire country

>350,000

>6 million arabs in france
dont worry, jaques. we have some tip how to handle that number.

>Only 1.7 mil
huh
alright, we can do it!

extreme degeneracy, trannies are just the tip of the iceberg

Your current first lady is arab and one of your president was syrian

>mfw Latin America gets the peaceful and good arabs while Yurop gets the shitty and radical arabs

Feels good man.

still 130k less than us

Same here irmâo

This.

Also, the richest man in the world is a half-arab Mexican, so OF COURSE there's a lot of arabs in Mexico.

This desu. Our arabs are pretty chill and, for the vast majority, not muslim. Here in the south a lot of them are medics and shit, so no complaints.

Does the Netherlands take in niggers from the Horn of Africa? Our politicians are retarded and pretty much ruined Melbourne by importing these niggers from Sudan, even when it was obvious, just by looking at Sweden's failure, that it was a bad idea.

Guess what? Majority of Latin America arabs are Christian while the ones in Europe are muslim.

Islam is a plague

>Peaceful and good arabs
>In Mexico and the Murder capital: Hueland
Perhaps they just seem peaceful compared to your normal shit.

wut

Arabs don't bomb your shit because nobody would notice or care. It would be like pissing in an ocean of brown piss.

No, they're peaceful because all the Arabs in Latin America are wealthy people who fled in the 70's when regime changes started occurring.

They're like America's first wave of Cubans in that regard, except even wealthier because oil.

Arabs, Palestinian and Lebanese, are great adittion to the mexicana culture... Mr Slim the richest person in the world is of Lebanese roots, many other bussinesmen, sportsmen and artista in México are arab... Their women are beautiful, and so willing to embrace mexican traditions even if they dont hace a drop of spanish/american blood.

You have your own government and cartels to worry about. And to be honest I wish we would police your country or straight up annex you to rid you of gang crimes and just keep the dirty politics which would match ours spot on.

Most of them are christian, we have almost no mosques here.

>those with the means to cross an ocean are gonna be the same as the shitters walking or bussed into yurop.

Same with Iranians and Cubans (and lots of other ethnicities besides nogs) in the US-- they're mostly based upper crust.

Here in Colombia we call the arab-descendents "Turcos" (no matter if they are from Turkey or not). And yes they were the cool arabs that bring us the arabig coffee (yeah, most types of the famous colombian coffee are arabig), and after nearly 100 years since they arrived here, there's no Sharia zones :)

(its a shame that there are niggers and FARC filling the role of the muslims)

>tfw 1/2 sandnigger and jew
also mestizos find me weird looking at best.

you don't want to know

Muslim is not same to arab. Arab is a race, all arabs in SA are christians.

>Israel has 1.7m Arabs
>Morrocans Yemenis Iraqi's and Parsis are not sandniggers
>Turks are not considered as sandniggers

That list is wrong on so many levels.

Bill Gates isn't Arab or Mexican

A lot of slaves brought to central America area were Mohammedans.

Bill gates and trump are poor fuckwits compared to Carlos slim

Gates has only recently overtaken Slim again.

That's mostly because the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation has been undermining public education for decades now with their technocratic nonsense, and they are heavily invested in the privatisation of schools, which has been taking off since 2010.

Slim isn't worth as much as Gates, Ortega (Spanish) or Buffet so you're both just fucking wrong

From 2010 to 2013 he was.

The top contenders shuffle around quite a bit in net worth depending on the condition of world markets.

Yeah no sharia zones.
Just only ripping people off with overpriced cheap shit. Any old person that has traveled the country is surely hateful towards the arabs, just ask.

But yeah, thank god we received them when they weren't this crazy.

Still 100k less than us.

Yes, there are a lot of those in my city. My best friend in elementary school was of christian syrian descendent. They have adapted pretty well though, most of them have businesses and small companies. Also the millenial generation are lawyers, accountants, doctors, engineers, etc. I like them, not the same with muslims, they are trash.

>. They have adapted pretty well though, most of them have businesses and small companies. Also the millenial generation are lawyers, accountants, doctors, engineers, etc.
This desu. My city has a pretty large Lebanese community and they're mostly bro-tier, either atheists or christians, generally pretty educated.

Not much. Thats why the arabs are innofensive here.

I assume most of the lack of real race conflict here is due the lack of a racist culture. Like Schopenhauer would make articles about how woman are worthless? Or lovecraft would do racist poems? Or philosofers would try to justify racism as "god created niggers to serve us" "it is the white duty to civilize the black"?There wanst anything like that here.

Slaves were people on the wrong place, and the wrong time, when black slavery was forbiden, they took italians and spanish refugees from napoleon wars and put then to work about just as hard.

Not because of their race, but because they needed people to get shit done.

La mayoria son sirio libaneses cristianos. Yo soy de Pergamino, prov. de Buenos Aires, aca hay una comunidad muy grande de sirio libaneses pero la mayoria se integraron muy bien a la cultura argentina. Tambien hay muchos en La Rioja, Catamarca y Salta.

Playing Sega Genesis for 30 years

This is strange, I've never seen a muslim in my entire life, but I have seen one mosque

Religious minorities tend to keep to themselves, or they used to.

I'm deep, DEEP in South Texas. But in the closest non-cowtown city, there's a synagogue.

I live in buenos aires, never seen a kebab in my life.