He's a lock for Best Actor, right?

He's a lock for Best Actor, right?

No.

He's not black so no

I'd pound his faggot ass all night

No. It'll be Casey Affleck or possibly Denzel.

Nah, this year they'd have to give one to a nigger, otherwise alt-right wins

Nope.

not for hacksaw

Silence, yeah he would have been a lock

>Yfw Gibson fucked your chances of an oscar

literally built for deepthroating

He should win it for Silence, not Hacksaw.

>Andrew ((((Garfield)))))
>any acting talent whatsoever
Pick one, please

>on Sup Forums

>expecting anything other than jews

I know the U.S doesn't teach critical thinking but shit man...

I would agree if we wasn't the best paet of The Social Network when he was nobody. After that he went downhill however.

He is also a qt.

Much better performance, but still shouldn't win.
Agree. At least if Denzel wins, it won't feel like "hurr durr give it to token black actor". The guy was yelling for 140 minutes and never broke the character of an jealous, entitled illiterate man who does bad things and blames the world for it.

He was way better in Silence. Hacksaw Ridge felt like a Lifetime movie.

Or best neck.

Casey Affleck and Manchester by the Sea

Best Actor and Best Picture

Both are probably too goyish to win though.

Eisenberg is way, way better than Garfield in TSN

Also fuck it, Best Director for Kenneth Lonergan as well

Only Affleck can win for Manchester as far as the big awards go.

La La Land is going to sweep.

I pray to the God for this.
MBTS was the greatest American movie of, at least, the last 5 years.

Not really, he's was playing an exaggerated, rich version of himself. Haven you've seen his interviews?

This is objectively correct.

Bit hyperbolic user. Definitely one of the best though.

Sorry to shatter your hopes but it absolutely will not win Picture or Director.

One more. Lord, help me get one more.

How does that matter?

Why do people not understand the point of casting? The point is to select an actor who will best portray the necessary character that the filmmaker wants for their film. Also Eisenberg is far more pleasant and jokey than his character in TSN. It's a wonderful performance.

Garfield just has a few showy scenes that people remember more clearly, Eisenberg gives the much stronger performance.

I hope not. Every movie I see him in he does a terrible job and is completely outclassed by everyone around him. He's the type of actor that makes everyone around him look good because of how bad he is.

Don't crush my hopes that bad. Maybe director?
Kenny is an underrated genius, and Damian is like 5 years old, he can have more chances in the future.

I mean I think Lonergan is one of the very best directors working right now but he won't win. I have a rather pathetic fixation on the Oscars despite hating the majority of the movies that are nominated. Kenny ain't got a chance for Director. He might win for best script but even that is a bit of a toss up at this point.

Nah it's gonna be another one of those
>Actual best picture sweeps pretty much every award except the best picture award because it went to MUH SOCIAL ISSUES SO DEEP movie #559438 instead
Episodes, and I'll fucking hate it.

It will be Denzel, or Goose if they go really overboard with the La La shit
Affleck can't win with the outrage
Garfield hardly deserved to be nominated and they now it
Viggo never had a chance

I agree completely, user, but the award is for best actor, not best casting.
Being an actor is about disappearing completely into the role. See Daniel Day Louis.

That is a possibility. It's going to be either LLL or Moonlight but I'm predicting it'll be LLL. The force of its momentum seems too overpowering at this point. That being said, I think LLL is a piece of trash and that Moonlight would be a far better choice.

LLL is exactly in line with what the Oscars love though.

I could not disagree more. To each their own though.

speaking as somebody who has seen in him in nothing but spiderman movies, he's a fucking dreadful actor.

Nope. Denzel is going to win.

Not only is Denzel talented, but they also get to say "look we're not racist"

you forgot that he's also very handsome

It's going to be Casey you idiots. Denzel's already won, so there's no reason to give it to him again. If they're going to be progressive, they're gonna give supporting actors to Ali and Davis.

Casey is going to win.
Token win will go to Viola, and nigger director of Moonlight for best script.

Ali and Davis are nearly locks I'd say.

He's won twice
It would be a shame to not give him a hat trick now that he wants to be a director

Nope.

It has to be one of the big 3.

And La La Land is a lock for best Picture. Which leaves Denzel.

You people are thinking too much. if Viola and Ali win for supporting actors then Casey will win for best actor.
He already won every award, and tomorrow probably the SAG.

I really, really hope it's gonna be Viggo but there's no way it's gonna happen. Maybe they'll give him a tribute Oscar like they did for the guy who won best supporting actor last year.

Viola is a lock. Maybe Naomi can steal it but is a very remote if. Michelle is the dark horse.
Jeff Bridges will win Supporting, with Ali being the 2dn chance, and Shannon the dark horse.
Affleck is a complete lock.
Best Actress will go to Huppert, maybe Stone but i would't count on it.

Moonlight will win Director and Script.
Meme Land is the best picture.

Screencap this.

>Moonlight will win Director and Script.

No chance at all, I guess script since there are two categories but le dishonest man is an absolute lock

Are you talking about Mel?
Mel won't win an Oscar ever again, bro

This right here automatically disqualifies him

/thread

What was he in? Was it good?

We'd never hear the end of it if a white movie/actor won the year trump took office

Meme Land director

He's ugly, get some taste.

I hate that they are pushing the Latino meme now. Not that it really matters, it's pleb shit anyways.

He's Jewish

he was in Fences.

Was it good?

Maybe for Silence, if he gets one for that piece of shit movie hawksaw ridge I'd laugh.

haven't seen it sorry bud

Casey Affleck will win, and i hope so

It's alright.

You just let everyone know you didn't watch Manchester By The Sea.