Humanz was a good album

humanz was a good album

Attached: humanz.jpg (630x630, 60K)

It really wasn't.

it was.
wasn't great but it was better than plastic beach.

The only worse 2017 album I actually listened to all the way through was that Lil Yachty one.

it was fine. not nearly the disaster people make it out to be, though.

It was pretty solid for a hybrid album. I guess some people can't handle diversity in their artists.

Hello Shekelberg

he's talking about musical diversity you fucking retard

absolute trash

>wasn't great but it was better than plastic beach.

Attached: 1412116283130.gif (580x433, 1.57M)

this is a bad post

>wasn't great but it was better than plastic beach.

You're playing silly buggers. The following songs were better than anything on Humanz:
>Stylo
>Superfast Jellyfish
>Empire Ants
>Some Kind of Nature
>On Melancholy Hill
>To Binge
>Plastic Beach

nah

More like Niggerz

Explain yourself OP or this is clear bait.

Attached: low quality bait.jpg (600x600, 16K)

>better than plastic beach

Attached: 1466546280909.png (490x364, 317K)

Demon Days>Plastic Beach>Gorillaz>The Fall> Humanz

it was ok

This is b8, isn't it

It was ok. Nowhere near as good as their first two albums.

Yeah I only Andromeda others are just meh.

No really, it wasn't good. It wasn't anything different from the band's usual MO but the difference between the early albums and Humanz was that the former worked with much stronger talent on average and wasn't weighed down by a need to tackle topical themes with such non-committance. Not that Demon Days and Plastic Beach weren't topical albums but they didn't feel so damn forced yet toothless either. Hell, even the songwriting was just better on previous albums, even with returning collabs like De La Soul who the hell thinks Momentz is better than Feel Good Inc. or Superfast Jellyfish? For all the commotion about there not being enough Damon, Gorillaz was never meant to be Damon's show in the first place. It was always a collaborative effort but there were simply a lot of bad creative choices that went into Humanz, it sounded trite on release and it's gonna age like spoiled milk for how quintessentially "2017" it tried to be.

I think for a comeback album, it was pretty damn good. I mean after a few years of nothing the tracklist was not terrible. Definitely not their best but definitely a good album

swap plastic and demon days and we gotta deal