Poland team

Redpill me about Polish team, Sup Forums.
Are they really a thing or they are a worsened Portugal?

robert lewandowski

This

this

But apart from Lewandovski, is the rest of Polish squad good or not?

there are some players from good clubs, but really we are just a medicore team with GOAT striker

I was shocked to learn that Milik is in early 20s. This team is going places but the most important question is if the next generation is also good. Do we have a system in place that will ensure that after they're gone we're gonna be C-listers all over again. There are countries that have such system in place. A decade of elite playing 2 years of troubles during generational change and then back in the game.

I'd say in Russia we're gonna reach quater finals if we have good enough group.

They are around the same level as England.

>Do we have a system
The system is "find a promising young player and sell him off ASAP".

Milik is done
his crooked legs finished his career already

zielinski is the future

Milik, Jakub, Glik, piszcek, krychowiak, even szczesny and of course Lewandowski.

They can upset a few if they play well, decent on paper.

Szczesny is elite

Please tell me all about Poland, we'll be playing you guys in the next months

Are you australian?

Since 1970s we've never had problems with our goalpkeepers. One or two elite every generation. Our defense is more troubling. We have three good players but there's no one on the bench to replace them with.

We have no bench whatsoever. Our coach is scared of making subs, so in Russia he'll use 14 players max

Krycha has a cute gf :3

We have good offence.

When we start having problems it's time to park the bus.

That is all.

Piszczek, Glik and who else?

I don't like him but we got Robert la.

Pazdan. He was a joke before Euro 2016. He ended it a hero.

Since you're pushing a comparison to Portugal, I'll just say they lack our squad's depth and experience. In terms of best XI, ours is better, but they got some pretty good players and some others that transcend themselves when they play for their country. Defense seems to be their weakest sector.