4 more days

whos /excited/?

i am

Me too. Can't fucking wait, it's the only tv series I feel like watching. The politics are so simple and yet so deeply FELT, at the same time. Can't help but feel a little insurgent hard-on come up everytime I hear Wameku fo imalowda, éreluf beltalowda, owkwa beltawlowda!

I'm not

Does the title refer to the female genital also known as the vagina?

Honestly I'm not. It was pretty good for 3 episodes then it turned into typical syfy schlock. I'll probably end up watching it eventually but I'm not excited or really even looking forward to it.

please tell me it's all gonna be released in one day

It was better before all the alien shit.

The low-G human offshoots, the politics on Earth, and the space flights portrayed as realistically as possible are tons of potential just on their own. The protomolecule was unnecessary IMO.

This is still one of the best scifi shows around.

Impatient

Released weekly > released in one lump

this desu

I'm not proud to say that at this point I am more excited about the 100 season 4

thats what i like about the world setting of cowboy bebop, no aliens but great world building in colonized space.

>tfw no belter gf
;_;

oh come on man. compared to 99% of today's tv, it´s was executed pretty well. I just hope that the bigger budget doesn't ruin it .

>no aliens

just wait.

EXPANSE Y E S

the show is more then a decade old, and it will never have a next season.
So no, i dont need to wait.

Uh, there are aliens in cowboy bebop. They aren't intelligent, but they are there.

I've been looking at the calendar and thinking "one less day" every morning for a few weeks, does that count as hype?

>Belter women
>attractive

pick one

He's talking about The Expanse, not Cowboy Bebop.

Correct. It's a fish from a moon of Jupiter, and people eat it even though it's disgusting because it's a delicacy.

Nobody ever said aliens had to be intelligent, or un-cookable.

uhhhhhhhh rude

>syfy

not me

Are the books any good?

so what was it that chick that was boning the main dude on the ice harvester needed to tell him before she was blown up?
will that somehow be revealed during season two?

a lot of people think that the thing in "toys in the attics" episode of cowboy bebop was a alien, but it wasnt actually, just a mutaded fish/lobster/whatever.

>be strong earther marine on leave on some belter shithole
>visiting the local whore houses
>see sign at the front, earthers pay extra
>because belther whore's need medical care after a earther literally fucks them so hard they have risk of breaking bones.

Must be awesome to be a earther in the expanse universe when you have a high paying job.

Why didn't Havelock go kryptonian on their asses when he was jumped by belters?

Probably that she was pregnant. I don't think it'll matter in the future.

you have all kinds of belters.
Belters get a shitload of steroids when they grow up to get earther like size and strenght.
And on mars they get the A+++ steroids so they are even stronger then earthers.