I didn't know it was even possible to lose a game against trinidad & tobago

I didn't know it was even possible to lose a game against trinidad & tobago

Other urls found in this thread:

espnfc.com/world-cup-qualifying-concacaf/64/video/3226307
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I honestly thought it wasn't physically possible to get humiliated and embarrassed more than, say, lose a semi-final 7-1 at a World Cup you're hosting.....but losing to a hurricane ravaged caribbean negro island in a game where you only need a draw, holy shit, that is a whole next level of humiliation and embarrassment

The US has become the laughing stock of the sports world yesterday and will take quite some time to recover from that....

I didn't know they had a football team

At first I was like cmon Brazil will never get over that though and it's America we only recently started giving a shit about soccer. But still yeah they got buttfucked by a cat 5 hurricane and beat us. They have 1.5 million people.....

Hey man it's as likely as losing two world wars in a row

Iceland has less than the 50% of that and is in the WC, holy shit dude, you fucked up

you just got BTFO harder than Germany in 2 world wars

>American "banter"

And what about losing a war against a bunch of farmers?

Correction:

A hurricane ravaged caribbean negro island where football isn't even the most popular sport (cricket is)

England and Scotland will never ever win a WC ever again. And you have combines and academies. At least we will be irrelevant

>vietnam
>trinidad & tobago

why is america always struggling against meme opponents they should easily defeat?

You didn't lose against T&T
You lost against yourself

I thought they only played cricket or beisbol in the caribbeans

I didn't even know we played. No one in America even gives a fuck

>the absolute state of this post

>Scotland will never ever win a WC ever again
>american knowledge

Sit down lad you're embarassing yourself.

Vietnam beat the fucking Mongols. They are hardcore af.

The best thing is that since burgers are such plastic bandwagoners we won’t here from them on football related threads in a looooooong time. For that I thank the nationnof Trinidad & Tobacco.

I bet next year everyone in murrica is going to wonder why you aren't at the WC
>BUT WERE THE GREATEST NAAASHION ON URFFF WE DESERVE TO BE THERE ITS OUR GODDAMN RIGHT AS MURRICAN

7-1 is already an outdated and stale meme at this point. Doesn't really have much of an effect anymore.

that doesn't make sense

Burgers are the most common thread on football threads but yeah ok you don’t care lol.

Why do Europeans and South Americans care so much about US not making it to soccer world cup? WE literally won the world series and no one cared here in Sup Forums. US has never been that good at the sport. It's like screaming that water is wet you already knew it.

bullshit.

We played today?

I was too busy watching Rick and morty

grow up will you

We knew you weren't among the best, but we had no idea you were THAT shit

To use your analogy, we knew water is wet, but we had no idea that water is actually piss

The 2010 WC was what got me to go to spee and I didn't give a fuck about the US. Since they Ghanaed.

I'm sure many more ameriburgers will be in threads as well

I'll just drop this here, the only sane man in the US

espnfc.com/world-cup-qualifying-concacaf/64/video/3226307

its honestly not that big a deal. i'm personally devastated and few of my friends are, but i'd say 90% of sports fans didn't even know this game was occurring. there's some butthurt circulating among people who took qualification for granted, but I can't respect them for being upset if they didn't even know there was a match

They've qualified for the World Cup before

Don't really care desu

>Our best player is a 19 year old who gets rotated in a German team
>one of our strikers was voted the worst in pl history
>best defender is hurt
>our best midfielder is a well known meme
Second one I read here in Sup Forums not sure if it's bullshit or not. But c'mon now.

You forgot to call me a muslim and say I had bad teeth

10% of America is still 32 million people

10% of sports fans, my literately challenged friend

Because it was only being shown on bein sports, a channel most people don't get.

What the other user said was right, most people may not know about it now but when the world cup comes around americans will ask where the hell out team is.

that's exactly my point though. they don't actually care, and it was on BeIn because they don't. these are the equivalent of wives watching the superbowl for the commercials.

>soccer
>relevant in america
pick one

it has gained a little bit of popularity in the recent years. does not make us good at it

It isn't about this game in specific. It's about being in the WC.

We never did that we kicked your arses in the Falklands

>I-I don't care!
>"soccer" isn't relevant in muhrica anyways

did they take a knee before the game or for the whole 90 minutes?

this is true though... i dont know what you are expecting. just because it's gained popularity doesn't mean america's top athletes are choosing to play it over more popular sports in america

he wasn't talking about your country you dumb motherfucker

No shit sherlock but you farmers still got fucked over by us.

Hypocrisy. I haven't seen one murican state that until you got BTFO'd by T&T and now that you lost, you're all shaking it off like it didn't matter even though you lads wanted to see your country represented at the WC.

To be fair, a chunk of them root for their ethnic family’s background team.

Friend of mine is from France but was born and raised in America and will root for the French team and I’ll root for shitty Mexican team.

But then again I enjoy football in general so I want to see some good matches.

always bringing that war you salty retard

nigger i didnt even know the world cup qualifying was going on until faggots on Sup Forums started REEE'ing about it

it's just not on the radar for most americans

Because losing against t&t makes a lot of sense, right?

nice argument

Trump and Putin will find away to get us in the wolrd cup. i am not worried.

russian hackers will hack into the soccer HQ and change the results of the game! plz help us comrade russia

Explain how im salty?

>7-1 was almost 4 years ago
What am I doing with my life?

there are threads about specifically that all the time, dumbass

Bielsa is about to get his shit sacked out of Lille. Go after him, Americans.

And you lost a war against a bunch of chinks in a jungle that's even worse

HOWLING

>Explain how im salty?
everytime there´s a Argentine your people bring that topic

don´t matter if we talk about food,movies,games there´s always a salty english talking shit

hahaha get rekt burger soccer fans

>managerial vacancy comes up
>"get Bielsa"

An Argie posted "And what about losing a war against a bunch of farmers?"
I merely was pointing out their farmers got fucking butchered and acted like cowards.
No salt mate just facts. You probably werent even born then anyways

Trinidad and Tobago's national sport is cricket, they don't even care about football, yet they still beat the US, hilarious.

Yup that and Dwight Yorke shot his wonky spunk up that slag Jordan to produce the mong Harvey

>An Argie posted "And what about losing a war against a bunch of farmers?"
I merely was pointing out their farmers got fucking butchered and acted like cowards.
no you don´t, you were thinking he was talking to you
>We never did that we kicked your arses in the Falklands
you are always lying, i´m bored to talk with you is like talking to a wall

the US would probably lose to them in cricket as well.

i bet the US would win in handegg, apehoop, luck swing, etc etc

It's the same in TT, they play cricket

i'd wager soccer is their 2nd most popular sport though, no?

They only needed a draw against a bunch of farmers whose main sport isn't even football.
Population: 1 million

We once drew Trinidad in the WC 2006.

How did I think he was talking to me when I hadnt posted in the thread you fucking sheep shagging mong.

They produced the GOAT in cricket, any sport other than that in T&T are equally second.