>1700+ listeners
>cops on duty queues, understaffed
>dispatch chicks are hilarious

Tonight:
>fireworks
>robberies
>shots fired

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7chicago.com/news/police-7-killed-39-wounded-in-chicago-weekend-shootings/1402102/
twitter.com/spotnewsonig
youtube.com/watch?v=YXnjPXvFecI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>POLICE: 7 KILLED, 39 WOUNDED IN CHICAGO WEEKEND SHOOTINGS

abc7chicago.com/news/police-7-killed-39-wounded-in-chicago-weekend-shootings/1402102/

>hispanic on a bike
>shooting a weapon

>chevy cruz
>tried to run over ex girlfriend and her new bf
>name angel claudia

>pink line
>robbery
>someone shot

If liberals actually listened to police scanners they'd accept that niggers are the problem, not white people.

what is crazy to me is that chicago is not in the national news more often.

it is like this every night.

shit now the cops are fighting with dispatch

It sounds like they're incredibly disorganized and can't communicate right

The first two words I heard when the page loaded:

"shots fired"
next sentence, about a different incident:

"subject in handcuffs"

My feed isn't loading

yeah they can't. it is fucking unreal, the city is literally understaffed in cops.

keep listening these people are hilarious.

Police scanners are always fun to listen to in the middle of the night

>2200+ listeners now

Dispatch is arguing with cops again.

>shot in the arm
>uncooperative victim

>small explosions now

EXPLOSIVE DEVICE REPORTED

Doesn't fit the narrative.

If people actually saw Chiraq in the news as it deserves they would ask why that is when it has been hardcore Demoland for decades.

Then people will begin to see the Democrats for what they are, lying power hungry monsters that will keep entire races of people in economic and social bondage to maintain their heroine-addition to power. We in the 50s turned away from communism when we saw what Stalin had done; someday I hope we will see a person with a democrat platform shirt and spit on them as we walk by.

Everything is better in Detroit.

Does it not work for anyone else? Clicking the play button gives me like .5 seconds of sound and then stops.

niggers

Eh, it's not Democrats. White people in Chicago aren't gunning each other down.

Portland, Seattle, and Pittsburgh are all major cities that have been in Democratic control for decades and they don't have anywhere near this problem. I know that Pitt hasn't had a Republican mayor since 1930, and yet it is one of the safest cities in the U.S. Why is that?

yeah but the chicago machine is a special beast.

the democrat angle is just to keep the blue vote from the progressive city dwellers.

chicago is a mafia town

KEK is in Chiraq.

you probably have some gay ass extension fucking it up.

open it in a different browser or something

test

Oh Blacks are a problem, but they are only really a problem because they are useful tools for Democrats only so long as they are kept in the situation they are born in.

Without the Democrats we could have worked with the blacks to fix them long term; shit like stopping them from breeding with morons, fixing their moral backbone, etc. Sure it will take centuries to have an impact (at least til we can do direct gene manipulation) but we are not even allowed to start to fix that issue because of Democrats.

I agree. I think it has more to do with cultural integration and lack-thereof.

Blacks were supposed to integrate into western culture. A great number of them have refused to, but live with and from support of our cities.

Our cities are choked with them.

These niggers have terrible aim. Also expect a chimpout soon because the police killed two young nigs on Sunday.

IT is literally the exact same thing as the issue with South Africa.

From 1870s-1960s Blacks in the US were improving at almost every single level, and at times even beating whites, there was a time when more Whites were born out of wedlock than Blacks. Then The whole Structure was SMASHED to the ground and raped by LBJ and the Welfare State.

You see the exact same trend in South Africa, Apartheid was easing up, more and more blacks were joining the Middle Class; more and more was advancing themselves and improving their lot in life. then in the early 90s the Western Liberal Scum came screaming in and shattered the system a couple decades before the Black population was ready for it.

Even typing this out fills me with such disgust, if anyone in my family came out as a leftist I would have them treated for major mental damage.

i could not fucking imagine being a police officer on the fourth of july in chicago. between the gunshots and fireworks, da town is probably poppin

I wish race was not a left/right issue.

I am extremely left but a race realist, it doesn't make sense to me to ignore the bell curve and cultural differences.

Chicago is illustration of the lefts failure to address racial difference.

>y'all gud

The left cannot fix the Problem though. The Concept of Racial Equality is a core platform of the Left, If you remove that the entire leftist ideology falls apart.

We would need about 500 years of every country being lead by actual conservative race realists to fix all the issues that either the left has caused or are left-overs from evolution that we never got around to dealing with before Leftist of all their stripes showed up.

SHOTS FIRED

3470 lake shore drive

Fuck. What would happen if every lineral listened to this scanner every single night for a month? Would they finally come around?

>taco bell robbery in progress
lol

THIS HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT CALLS ABOUT MEXICANS AND BLACKS

Pedal-by shooting

What the fuck were these explosions? I actually heard them. This isn't the first time they've happened. There were 3-4 in a 10 minute span. People have been lighting off fireworks and all, but at this hour? Shit is fucked up.

This is just background noise, it is one of the reason why you never hear about this shit, it literally is no longer news that Spics and Blacks are homicidal idiots.

>t. NSA
What did they mean by this?

>last name is "shorty"

Hell yeah, I got her number I bet she's single now.

Repo guy just got shot by a Mexican in a bulls jersey

All this talk makes me want to go to Taco Bell...

Imagine if Taco Bell incorporated Trumpism as a slogan.
"Taco Bell - You have to go back"

>Sandniggers loitering

DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT?

did i just hear that there was an attempt hijack of a cargo plane?

Four fires...beautiful. Assault in progress? You bet.

You guys really need to deal with the nigger problem

2300+ listeners now.

Almost 3 am in Chiraq.

Shit still happening.

It is basically fucking monday morning.

I turned my state's scanner on, and they speak like once every 10 minutes to check in to ensure the fucking radio system is up due to the dead air

chicago is literally no brakes crime. fuck chicago and other cities that are black

>Portapotty on fire

small town scanners are the best.

>sssssssssssss
>sssssssssssss
>sssssssssssss
>beewoo.
>sssssssssssss

Literally just another day in chiraq.

t. 25 year native

Which will have the better shooting records?
Chicago on 4th of July weekend or Omar in a gay night club?

I lived in your lincoln square in 2008, returned for a conference last year.

was really struck by how many fucking cops you have out now, standing in small groups, doing fucking nothing.

That and a lot of this shit is in 'safe' parts of Chiraq.
>belmont ave

They can't do anything because then a phone gets shoved in their face recording them

Nailed it.

>cars on fire and shit

Chicago is like that though, it can change from hipster starbucks land to literally the third world in 2 blocks.

Easily 4th in Chicago, absolutely guaranteed.
Shooting count should be at about 200 or so, probably 75 will die at the low estimate. This is the bare minimum, it can only possibly be higher than this.

It's the only way to make sure shit doesn't go down at whatever particular spot they're at. And wherever they chill is a central point for their patrol zone relative to where things are bound to happen in it.

A couple months of unhindered right wing death squads would take care of it.

Burning mattresses to get the metal for scrap? Fucking golden.

Belmont is p south so much that even as east as cumberland (which you should never go west of for any circumstance ever) it's still not part of the actually safe parts. Maywood is literally a couple blocks down from it so, yeah.

>burning mattresses for the metal
#Justpoorfagthings

Is this always streaming? Shit why haven't i ever listened to this before?

Fucking hell, I can barely understand them to the constant white noise.

How far north should I go for the safe part of Chicago? Irving Park?

Why shouldn't I go west of Cumberland? Isn't it all suburbs and forest preserves out there?

>They can't do anything because then a phone gets shoved in their face recording them

That is everywhere now. I saw two niggers beating the shit out of each other. Nobody gives a shit. One of the niggers turns his attention to some nigger bitch, yelling and chasing her down. Nobody cares. Troopers show up and cuff the dude up. Suddenly 20 niggers emerge from the shadows, hooting and hollering while holding their Obamaphones high above their heads.

House destroying fireworks confirmed

There's a black guy on twitter who listens to it all the time and tweet about it, talks shit about the people doing stupid shit, has bantz with the dispatchers and some officers. It's pretty kek.

Yeah it is on 24/7.

If you live in a reasonably sized town or county you probably can listen to your local shit too.

>How far north should I go for the safe part of Chicago

Canada.

Fuckin Robert gets all the action

Just because they're "suburbs" or "forest preserve" doesn't mean shit doesn't go on there.
Most of the suburbs are shades of chicago in shittiness. The only nice ones are out Northwest and the further northwest you go the nicer they are, the inverse is also true. The more south/east a suburb is, the shittier it is.

As for irving park, if you mean the rode and not the neighborhood (no it is not safe in the slightest), it's only safe if you're from around here, otherwise natives will eat you alive because they know you're not from here.

Is that what that fucking shit was? I swear to fucking god these faggots piss me off with their blowing fireworks off all the goddamn time when it isn't even the 4th yet FUCK OFF
OUT OUT OUT
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

It's only going to get worse

This isn't that rare, it is how the dindu tribes stay warm at night.

>male hispanic passed out sleeping in front of the bar

Off to the Yukon.

What's the Twitter?

twitter.com/spotnewsonig
I actually only happened upon it a couple days ago.

>twitter.com/spotnewsonig
Thanks famalam

It would make sense though for kek to live in chiraq since it's the city of chaos.
Or maybe it's only the city of chaos because kek has taken up residence there?

This really made me think.

lmao i bet they know theres like 2k people listening

I figured that Chicago's bullshit made it to the suburbs (its even made it up to WI), just didn't know it was particularly bad west of Cumberland.

Friends who have moved down to Chicago always tell me "its fine-all the crime is on the south side, austin and k-town etc". Fucking kek. This shit is all over the city.

kek is everywhere mate.

every night.

you can get an app that alerts you when more than X listeners are online at any time. really handy for doomtards and Sup Forumsiticians

Well the west of part only applies south of like, irving park rd, north of that don't go east, and don't go east of it south of there of course.
It's all just one big powderkek

Damn this pic is romantic

>Kevin Barksdale
>Barksdale

Sheeeeeeeet

Take a drink for every "suspect: Black male"

When the knocked down Cabrini Green they scattered the niggers to the 7 winds.

All the niggers from the projects got kicked out and had to start fighting street niggers over neighborhoods.

this is the route to an early grave m80

guaranteed alcohol poisoning

As someone who actively listens to CPD scanners, it should be known the the main channel that everyone listens to cycles through different districts, which is why it sounds disorganized. Look up CPD district 7 on your scanners, that's where all the niggers act up.

Black kids have rolling firework fights there. Not even joking. They'll run through the middle of the streets in the middle of the night chasing eachother and launching fireworks at eachother. There are some videos on youtube. They'll dart across traffic not even looking launching these fucking things. They've been doing it for at least a year.

youtube.com/watch?v=YXnjPXvFecI