Scream 3 just finished on tv, so lets have a scream trilogy (and 4) thread

Scream 3 just finished on tv, so lets have a scream trilogy (and 4) thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkGD_Oitbp4
youtube.com/watch?v=IaqxA8lHTPI
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZlEae0rU3w
youtube.com/watch?v=3HaYYh-aIz0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fourth is the best scream movie overall.

Fight me plebs

2 is the best you fucking...wrong person.

We asked Emma Roberts to beat the shit out of the best Emma in the world and here's what she did

I enjoyed all 4 of em.
1 is definitely the best though.
Didnt see that ending coming at all. Loved it.

I really enjoy the part in 3 where the movie guy leaves the video talking about how to kill the killer.
Overall pretty decent series.

Easily my favorite movie series. I love all four. The tv show kinda sucks though

i think it's original and especially in 3 when the movie goes into the darker side of hollywood. they definately weren't pandering to studios.

I watched the first one when that aired the other week, got a nostalgia boner over this scene with them in the video store. I remember liking 2 and 3, must rewatch those as well.

The only good thing about the tv series is Bex.

it's good but after all the build up it was a shame it didn't end on her on the stretcher.

4 is pretty damn good. Really surprised me when I saw it how they incorporated today's ideals well enough.

>You don't have to ACHIEVE anything anymore.
>You just gotta have fucked up shit happen to you

Sidney>Dewey>Gale
although the dewey/gale subplot was something i adored during the films.

youtube.com/watch?v=nkGD_Oitbp4
youtube.com/watch?v=IaqxA8lHTPI

and ofcorse
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZlEae0rU3w

Why do the Scream films have so many quality waifus?

Wes Craven knows that a horror movie is only as good as its waifus

because the female characters are well written

Gotta go with one.

I never got the hype for two. Like its definitely good, but is it really better than one?

Maybe its just that I liked the whodunnit aspects, but Scream 1's reveal was actually pretty surprising.

Scream 2 was just kind of "huh?" You didn't really get to know any of the characters that well, so the killer reveal had me scratching my head and saying "who the fuck are these ppl again?" rather than slapping my head and being all like "OHHHHHHHHH"

This. Langenkamp is bae horrorfu.

Reminder that Stu was going to be back for Scream 2 but his script got scrapped

He was?

Best character, but that would've been some bullshit. He was the most fucked up out of all of them.

user is wrong, he was supposed to come back for Scream 3
youtube.com/watch?v=3HaYYh-aIz0

Also he did appeared in 2, but it was just a tiny cameo, pic related

I'm glad they cut that.

He was clearly fucking dead. Scream 3 wasn't a masterpiece in general, but that shit would've been fucking aggravating.

I enjoyed all the Scream movies, watched them all when they released.
First is my favorite, as it was really an original and entertaining spin on the slasher genre. Wes has a good feeling for self aware Horror movies.

I like the third one, it isn't as bad as most people say it is

Why does he falls so much?

Angelina Tyler is best girl.

The first one was incredibly bad. I'm guessing anyone who likes these movies has never seen any other horror flicks?

Checked. How was the first one bad?

trips over the dumb robe

terrible actors, acting, story and attempts at humor. neve getting punched in her butt ugly head was funny though.

I'm pretty certain any grievances you have with the acting were done on purpose. For example Billy Loomis has this brooding and reserved nature about himself that always points him to be the killer. They play that up right until he gets "murdered" for shock value, only to turn it on its head and he was the killer all along. That's just one example.

What's wrong with the story? You said the story is terrible, but that's a conclusion. Where are the reasons?

Why did they kill Randy off?

He has no clue and is not a horror fan. Why are you even falling for this bait?

So he can have a video cameo?

the chars were intentionally stupid and annoying because that's funny? Except it wasn't funny, except maybe to mongoloids or 14yo girls. Craven did good horror comedy before nightmare on elm st but scream is so bad it hurt my brain.

Point out anywhere in my post where I wrote the word "funny." Go on.

>He has no clue and is not a horror fan. Why are you even falling for this bait?

I'm here to discuss movies. Not just jerk off a dead franchise.

I would have liked the idea of Sidney dying in 4.
It's screams signature to completely subvert expectations and best Emma winning would have been a huge twist. Shame they ruin it with Sidney surviving.

Scream 3 had my favorite intro.
>What the Fuck are you doing?
>I was just, you know, trying to take the game to the next level...
>The game?
>YEAH! The game!

It's fantastic.

>He has no clue and is not a horror fan. Why are you even falling for this bait?
says the baiter. I am a horror fan, which is why I hate scream. As a horror movie, it's fucking trash.

> I am a horror fan, which is why I hate scream.
but if you're a horror fan shouldn't you like all the cliches it exemplifies?
>As a horror movie, it's fucking trash.
It's not supposed to be a horror movie, it's a send up of horror movies you fucking human being with opinions different to mine.