Muh Heritage Exception for the World Cup

Dear fellow Euros and also Latinos, I know we usually don't like when Americans act like they're part of our nations based on their heritage.

But now that their national team failed to qualify for the World Cup, should we make an exception?

Should we let and accept Americans rooting for their ancestors' countries next summer in Russia?

Should we allow Johnny Deutschland from Wisconsin root for Germany, Mike Italiano from New Jersey root for Italy, Jerry Polandski from Chicago root for Poland and Paco Chicano from California root for Mexico?

I think it would be a nice gesture.

>tfw scottish heritage

No fuck the US

t. Romario Da Braziliano

No. Do you really want their brand of "banter" posting in the name of your flag?

based
I get to see """my""" country win (spain)

Only if they support the Dutch and Scottish teams, otherwise they can fuck off.

I think it's normal to cheer for another country when your team loses but it's cringe if people start saying stuff like "we beat you"

My heritage is El Salvadorean and Canadian. What do?

Kill thy self

suicide seems to be an interesting option for you

>canadian

Hell no

i'm white

>rooting for England
I'll pass.

Its alright but they are not allowed to say the phrase 'ancestral homeland'

why are americans never proud of an english ancestry?

you proudly adopt every other ancestry for yourselves, but the english one is always getting dismissed

I don't mind English heritage, it's just their soccer fans that I find abhorrent.

It must be the default one, and people wouldnt be the special snowflake if they claimed british heritage

Dude, England fucking sucks. They'll probably lopose to Iceland again

I think English ancestry is seen as boring while Italian, French, Irish, German, etc. have their own little meme culture that Americans want to share.

This. The only Americans who take pride in Anglo heritage are alt-right, fashy types.

Everyone else thinks they are from some exotic bloodline.

No I'm not a heritagefag. That's gay.

>Japanese, Norwegian, and Irish
I fucked up, didn't I.

why, the japanese and possibly also both versions of the irish will be present in russia

>Japan
I'd get a ton of people calling me a weeb, lmao
>Ireland
Their posters here are massive cunts who'd probably hate me going for them.

I will root for Portugal because based Ronaldo

>tfw English
>tfw don't even need to adjust expectations

Turkish. What really are my options at this point.

lol you really got handed a bad deal

if you're not a native, then your "canadian" heritage implies another heritage from elsewhere, so just root for that country if they qualified

use one of those DNA services that are so popular in america if you don't know about your roots

Half white and Mexican (don't speak Spanish and don't care to be a filthy chicano)

Only root for Mexico ironically now since my Mexican friends hate osorio and want Mexico to lose so he's fired.

France now and always because of heritage
nothing has changed

>should we let
You can’t stop me from doing a damn thing, Khalid.

I’m proud of my English ancestry user. They just have less chance of winning a World Cup than the USA does so I might as well just keep wearing muh waldo.

Turkey has a good team this year.

Draxler will do well in the World Cup

Was already rooting for Germany because le 1/64th german and also Iceland because team whites

My family is from Alabama and Scotland. I'd like to see messi win but the rest of the argentines are cocksuckers. Fuck brazil. Guess that leaves france and Germany. Not sure I'm going to watch any of it 2bh.

Well damn. Time to rep the Turks then I guess cause I still plan on watching this shit USA or not.

We might get lucky and lose to someone good. I miss the days when Germany or the Argies at least would knock us out.

:DDDDDDDDDD