World Cup qualifying webm thread

It's almost over, guys. Let's just get comfy and look back at what happened in 2018 world cup qualifying so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKE9civdmqE
youtube.com/watch?v=6mTq8emDqjk
pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-hikaru-daita-s-nipple-5uhj77z/answers/new.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

% of points WITH MESSI?

vs.

% of points WITHOUT?

Post trinidad & tobago cucking the US out of WC.

>tfw just seeing that first goal now
what the fuck
will post it in a bit

The second goal was even better

Neat.

Wow

kek

Can someone shop the webms into this with the pepe and trump on either side please?

better than neuer, best keeper in the world.
seriously how many US fucks believed that.

I'd put that second goal down to the defenders. What the fuck? That looked like a goal straight out of Football Manager.

Why do you say that if you don't mind me asking? I'm not so educated in this sport

hahahahahahaha

Best goal hands down

wtf was he trying to do

ChileANOs getting cucked by the "star" player

>but but 7-0

you want those pepe and trump?

Well, to me it looks like the defenders were told to strictly do zonal marking. That's why they look like they're just backing away from Jones instead of, you know, PRESSING THE GUY SO HE DOESN'T HAVE THAT MUCH SPACE TO THINK AND SHOOT. I've seen our national team do so many dumb mistakes in real life that defensive errors trigger me.

Yes please, with those Trinidad goals in the middle please.

CRASHING THIS FERRARI

Wasn't this gonna be Vidal's last WC?

youtube.com/watch?v=SKE9civdmqE

Tried to head it as hard as possible for the ball to go wide, mistimed his header and fucked his team in the process.

youtube.com/watch?v=6mTq8emDqjk
Can someone webm the 3rd view of the goal where the camera is behind the scorer's back? That goal literally saved us.

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-hikaru-daita-s-nipple-5uhj77z/answers/new.html

>tfw knew what it was going to be before i even opened the link

i really like goals like this for some reason

Can you imagine if we were the same country how good our NT would be? We have what you don't. You have what we don't.

Don't worry world we gonna save you from these europeans winning every four years.

>Gustavo Quinteros on Ecuador losing 3-1 to Colombia: "It was impossible to win this game anyways."

If only Sup Forums knew how much of a cancer that man ended up being for Ecuador. I knew they wouldn't last at the top. Mind you, this was when Ecuador's undefeated streak just ended. Since then

>seriously lost to USA in the 2016 Copa America
>considered that a positive performance for the team
>Ecuador 0-3 Brazil
>"it was an even match, there wasn't a football superiority for one or the other."
>"there are people who think we're bad; on the contrary, we're fine. The numbers don't lie, we're in the qualifying zone. We must maintain that, it's the final objective of [world cup qualifying]."

The excuses got worse over time, btw. Just "hurrrff it wuz even, we only lost cuz dumb mistakes"

he was.. in 2014. He has clearly lost a step, at fault for 1st goal vs CR and both (lesser but still) against T&T, but still a better option than "I can't catch a cross" Guzan. Very weird how the most solid position is now so weak, and so many people are blinded by his career than they still think nothing was wrong with his performances.

One of the goals that saved Argentina along the way. Paraguay lost 2-1 to Uruguay, keeping Argentina's hopes alive after drawing with Venezuela.

all i ask for in return is you complain to hiroshimoot to make the max webm file size the same as the max image size

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Glorious

can .gif?

dont understand why there's a british pepe in this webm

whats the br fetish with "humilhar". germany does none of that nonsense. its like nba players excited after a BIG DUNK... that costs 2 points. those antics dont create anything and are effectively pointless

>China 1-0 South Korea
While there's some major investment in divegrass in the country, the Chinese national team is currently still shit. This was one of only 3 wins they got in the final group stage of AFC world cup qualifying.

it's what the guy requested

>LA ROJA on the back of the neck

uhm, that'd be Spain.

CAY HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

that looks like a brazilian stadium, I'm 100% sure it is.
why does it say "COL - BRA"?

what the actual fuck

do you have Brazil scoring on an empty net from last night?

That’s Barranquilla’s stadium mate, it was Colombia’s match against Brazil last month

Nevermind, I got it

that's got to be the shittiest goalkeeper I've ever seen.

I couldn't believe how ameritards hyped him during Brazil 2014, it was fucking pathetic.

BASED WARRIOR!

>bravo hanging onto Jesus's leg
KEK

niggers being niggers
>inb4 butthurt chilindio

>australia

What a boring team to see playing, not against you, Kangooro Lovers, but it would be nice the GREAT SYRIA and See my qt bashar al-assad happy

>Brazil has Jesus and Neymar

1000% Jesus*

Someone was injured?

perfect writting right there

>Ospina
And people keep sucking the dick of this fucking fraud, fuck this country.

ayy ahah l'mao

Why Americans are so bad at soccer?

t&t was your colony

then again, so was the US....

You know the shittiest thing is that part of the hype was because of meme friendlies against us.

>USA 0-0 Argentina in 2007 (when Argentina was #1 on FIFA rankings, giving birth to the USA won FIFA meme)
>USA 1-1 Argentina in 2011
>le howard didn't concede to Messi

>huezilians in charge of operating cameras

no, it's like Germany - Austria in spain 1982

>french goalkeeping

You realize the Dutch would be going to the playoffs if it wasn't for that last minute Lolris fuckup.

Wow that keeper is awful

I hate Omar so fucking much

Wtf

We don't deserve you, Puli :(

Holy fuck what a bloot

perfect

Ecuador would have won if they had played based manlet Joao Plata

Anybody have a webm of Neil Taylor completely destroying Seamus Colemans leg?

TIMMMMMAAAAAAAYYY

That was another problem, Quinteros was calling up old meme players. A few didn't even play much in their clubs and yet had easy access to Ecuador's starting XI.

Allah Ackbarrrrrrrrrrrr

This was basically the point where Italy's second place was sealed. They're waiting to see who they'll face in the playoffs now.

We're just disrespectful cunts
S E E T H I NG

Serbia was pretty much confirmed for being at the world cup after this goal.

I don't get this goal... wasn't it indirect free kick? If GK hadn't touched the ball it wouldn't have counted right? And Chilel would have been in repechaje

Yes.
Weird as fuck, why was it indirect?

>american goalkeeping

You're not qualified yet

I don't know, I just like to point it out to my amigos chilenos and see their butthurt reaction. Also, Falcao had apparently talked to every Peruvian player trying to "freeze" the game because it benefited both teams (even though Peru had a chance to score one more goal to qualify directly)

>mfw Ospina

It was a "dangerous play" or however the fuck is that supposed to be called in english, foot too high.

Based Falcao