American sports are irrel-

>American sports are irrel-

Other urls found in this thread:

americanfootballinternational.com/american-footballs-growing-popularity-u-k/
youtube.com/watch?v=bonDI7TdFbQ
soccer.nbcsports.com/2017/09/27/why-leipzigs-timo-werner-asked-to-subbed-off-at-besiktas/
whatculture.com/sport/5-loudest-sports-stadiums-world?page=1
youtube.com/watch?v=4uqJMXdORM4
youtube.com/watch?v=-KXHN-ETDig
youtube.com/watch?v=Jsm4ryP6RqM
youtube.com/watch?v=BV6EP9bBbac
youtu.be/WAU4hCBilbI
youtube.com/watch?v=oJ0CGxIxQhI
youtu.be/gnQBJsB4ftI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the eternal jew

>Jewish shekels are the most important

>Franchises™ from closed league systems that only exist to make money for the 32 owners are valuable assets

No shit, Sherlock.

>American sports are just commercial pro- *checks OP pic* -ducts

if your city isn't represented
you are an honorary flyover, designated airplane pee and poo dumping zone

Aren't all those cities basically minority-majority?

Embarrasing

Barcelona and Real Madrid aren't "franchises". They aren't for sale.

Keep telling that yourself

>if you don't live in a nigger infested shithole you're irrelevant

i'll gladly remain irrelevant then

Oh look it's an American appealing to the authority of revenue.

2 frozen poos and 3 slightly slushy pees just landed on your roof

What do American sport ""franchises"" even spend their money on? You don't have to pay to build your stadiums and you don't buy players.

do you know much these fuckers are paid?

Overpaid, for one

They are irrelevant, you just have a good management and thats amazing since after all is just a business. But ask a british, brazilian, argentinian, german or russian person if they give a shit about burgersports, you already know the answer.
The answer is "no" btw

they make money for their owners

How well off would european teams be if they put an add every 1 minute in all the games?

Yeah but they're still getting paid less that the biggest players in futbol. It's no wonder that American franchises are worth so much when they're playing in a closed league and only need to spend money on salaries.

tbf, basketball is somewhat popular in 4 of the five countries you listed, and hockey is extremely popular in russia

Hmmmm

americanfootballinternational.com/american-footballs-growing-popularity-u-k/

>billionaire teams use taxe money to pay for their stadiums and don't buy their own players
This is boderline communism.

>britcucks
who cares

I don't know
a qb for the bears will make 45 million despite being absolute shit

lol why are the cowgirls spending so much money to choke on playoffs?

America's entire sporting apparatus is commie as fuck.

America is the wealthiest country in the history of Mankind.
And somehow its most valuable "sports" brand, only known within its borders, is only 10% more valuable than the most recognized sports club in the history of Earth.

capped salaries moreover

35 year old Ibrahimovic is making like 15 million dollars yearly

Yes it is, but ask a regular person if he/she can name 3 basketball players other than michael jordan or kobe
You will never see an old british grandma rooting for an american football team in the superbowl the way she roots for whatever team is playing a uefa champions final or a WC final.
Football is a fucking religion around the world, everything else is just entertainment we might as well live with or without it in our lives

with sponsors?
cause the 45 mil will mostly come the team

>PSG spent 25% of the price of the greatest sport franchise from USA buying a few players
really makes you think

>2 and a half hours of advertising every match makes money
who woulda thunk it

He might not understand that most footballers retire at that age & their careers long since wind down.

No sponsors, just his salary from the team
Cristiano Ronaldo makes at least 55 mil yearly if you count his sponsorship deals

>listing teams instead of franchises

Being a sport fan in USA must be hell
First of all there is avery samall number of pro team for everyone of their sports, so your nearest team might be hundreds of miles away, some states don't even have teams (while some cityes have 2).
Everything from tickets to merchandise, to stadium food and even parking is expensive as fuck (can you even get there via public transport?).
The stadiums are paid for with public money but fans have no say in anything related to the teams since they are owned by the league and they can pack up and leave if your are not a good enough customer.
How can you feel in any way close to those "franchises"? Am i missing somethig?
inb4 College, ok but what about who didn't attended any?

yes, i assume basketball in those places is about as popular as soccer here

nah pro sports here are pretty lame for fans. you are underestimating the importance of high school sports in many places, but that's a bit different.

Americans are the ultimate customers. Hence the pityful atmospheres in their stadiums.

You really think American Football isn't a religion here? It owns a day of the week

>actual play time is only about 5% of the length of a broadcast with ads being a third
>sport is almost entirely funded by taxpayers' money
>sport makes a ton of revenue
colour me 56% (and dwindling) surprised

>yeah, you should sing more nursery rhymes and light fires to prove how much you care

why don't you guys see how silly that is?

>someone is still making these edits

ok but they are literally teenagers, the quality must be very lower than the pros

American sports have always been irrelevant to the rest of the world, I still laugh at anyone who watches trash like the super bowl.

>no atmosphere

Have you ever seen any college football game? Any NHL playoff game? A game at arrowhead or lambeau?

Have you watched yankee stadium during these playoffs?

it is, but so are the local teams in lower leagues for soccer in europe/SA

>edits

The Knicks are really worth that much?!?

The combined might of the yuro leagues still make NFL eat shit tho.

there answer is no, he heard bad things on Sup Forums

NFL: 13B
Big 5: 13.7B

In NJ where baseball is king. We have a large number of minor league teams that get a great attendance and passionate fans

Some Nigel said that EPLel worths more than NFL by now.

>100 teams
certainly comparing apples to apples.

DE-FENCE!

>Big 5
Combine all of the revenue from those of the same sport you shitty jew.
There's only one league worth mentioning of NFL. The revenue of divegrass still dwarfs the NFL plus they support many more players and teams.
NFL is only good for jewing money out of customers.

I watched them all, that doesn't remotely compare to our stadiums. Hell, some of our players even have to quit the pitch because of the sheer noise. South American or African crowds are insane
Your stadiums atmospheres remind me of a circus or a children fair

>NY Knicks

Literally who?

Cowboys, Yankees, Redsox, Patriots, Lakers. Bulls
These are the only US teams the rest of the world have heard of.

There are countries with similar gdp that make the World Cup and consider themselves successful nations.

I would say that the Yankess and Lakers are the most known american franchises in the world.

i'm saying 1% chance youve watched them all.

Also, weird about the "sheer noise" because arrowhead is objectively the loudest stadium in the world and I've yet to see a player quit due to noise there (LMAO for even suggesting this).

West coast blown the fuck out

And the harlem globetrotters, they played with the pope

Denvor broncos and Miami dolphins too
>no NHL team known at all

Ya you didn't watch shit. What is the controversy In the current yankee series ? Who are they playing?

Red pill me on Cowboys. Why are they worth so much? Why is their fanbase so big? Are Texans huge sports fans or are they just a very good team with bandwagoners from all over the country?

This is true
>burgerfriends will never get to experience this kind of atmosphere

youtube.com/watch?v=bonDI7TdFbQ

And I have watched them all. your hockey (very comfy and calm), baseball (every night on beIN, I snooze everytiem), handegg (more like an annoying blank noise), basket (the worst, zero atmosphere)
And afaik your bonehead stadium have the record because of staged attempt. Turkish stadiums are naturally loud (crowd + structure). Timo Werner quit the pitch because of Besiktas supporters making him deaf

>And afaik your bonehead stadium have the record because of staged attempt.

They are literally told by a guy to scream and make monkey noises when the other team has the ball.

forced "America's Team" meme

I talked about the baseball atmosphere. Here it's on late night on beIN, and it's PERFECT for sleeping.

>meanwhile, in Turkey

"Leipzig’s manager also went on to discuss the intense atmosphere in the stadium as Besiktas have now won their opening two UCL Group G games and are on course to qualify for the knockout rounds of the Champions League for the first-time in club history.

“We lost against the atmosphere in the first half,” Hasenhuttl added. “We could not handle it. That was definitely the main problem at the beginning. Such an atmosphere in our first away match was a bit too much for some of our players. It’s a deafening noise. It provokes stress. How can you prepare the lads for it? It’s not possible. It’s an experience you need to make. It’s hardly surprising it happens in our first Champions League season.”

soccer.nbcsports.com/2017/09/27/why-leipzigs-timo-werner-asked-to-subbed-off-at-besiktas/

Hmmmm

whatculture.com/sport/5-loudest-sports-stadiums-world?page=1

okay but seriously though what is dallas cowboys?

i honestly have no idea.

>Whatculture

Have they not invented earplugs in Turkey?

staged, not natural.

youtube.com/watch?v=4uqJMXdORM4

>guiness world record
wow you put 50.000 people in a stadium and have them scream their lungs out to beat a meme record, surely this reflects deeply on how the games are

Yankees yes.
Lakers no. The Bulls and Jordan are all anyone knows about the NBA.

youtube.com/watch?v=-KXHN-ETDig

Give credit where it's due. They are capable of having good crowds.

Being loud is not necessarily the same as having a good atmosphere, you guys have the biggest stadiums in the world so obviously they're going to be loud, but football matches are something entirely different when it comes to creating an atmosphere

youtube.com/watch?v=Jsm4ryP6RqM
youtube.com/watch?v=BV6EP9bBbac

comfy

kek

I'm honestly not surprised about most of those. A decade ago I'd have assumed the Yankees were on top though.

Embarrassing.

youtu.be/WAU4hCBilbI

You will never see a burger crowd chanting like this guys do, burgers can't handle that kind of banter

The only time Americans every make a noise at games is in the aftermath, or on the anniversary of, a terror attack or similar event. Otherwise it's just sporadic renditions of "DE-FENCE!" with fat families eating food and women taking selfies.

I'm not buying that the nhl is worth anywhere near the nba

>5-loudest-sports-stadiums-world?page=1
>5-loudest
I laffed
amerifats' idea of "sports culture" and "atmosphere" is literally just being as loud and obnoxious as you can

Oh come on be fair, don't leave out this creative expression of American passion.

youtube.com/watch?v=oJ0CGxIxQhI

not a staged attempt, just admit you said something stupid and outed yourself as someone who shouldn't have been commenting to the topic. you went a bridge too far, pierre

It isn't. There's over a billion dollars in difference

those shoulders kek

But you do
youtu.be/gnQBJsB4ftI

Never thought i'd say this unironically but i'm actually fucking cringing