LAUGH AT USA: OFFICIAL THREAD 2

LAUGH AT USA: OFFICIAL THREAD 2

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
JAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJA

Other urls found in this thread:

cbssports.com/soccer/news/usa-eliminated-from-2018-world-cup-in-following-shocking-loss-to-trinidad-and-tobago/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

T&T's main sport isn't even football and they only needed a draw LOL

T&T had lost 8 of their previous 9 qualifying fixtures

LMAO nice sports club you got there america. maybe stick to first world sports

they're not actually out of the world cup you utter retard

you think the US would actually not qualify?

>defeated by Tobasco

Too spicy for you?? hahahahahahaah

user, I...
cbssports.com/soccer/news/usa-eliminated-from-2018-world-cup-in-following-shocking-loss-to-trinidad-and-tobago/

>they're not actually out of the world cup you utter retard

hello you cunt

did america kneel before the game, is that why they lost?

Burger I...

T&T BTFO the burgers
Press F

>Another one of my fellow countrymen in denial about actual facts.

1. We actually didn't qualify. That happened. It's over. There's no contingency plan.
2. The President is a White Supremacist.

Welcome to the conversation.

How do we fix this semen slurping nation?

Look on the bright side at least Hillary didn't get elected.

>le the president is a white supremacist maymay XDDD

It’s coo, dawg. We still in.

Cool alternative facts.

This is the equivalent of Great Britain getting BTFO in a basketball tournament. You don't wouldn't give a shit. No matter what Sup Forums tells you. We don't care.

yeah you do

These people are factually and objectively wrong because the so called men's teams are not strictly men's teams as they do allow women to compete, it's just that no woman would be good enough. The women's league do not however allow men do compete as it's a "handicapped" league for people who of a certain gender that are not good enough.

But I guess it's sexist to state how the rules of sporting competitions work.

For some reason this legit triggers me

Why do Americans always have to force equality on issues like this? Nobody gives a shit about women's soccer, we just pretend to because Boomers wrote it off as a girl's and kid's sport

It's not just that. It's losing to a tiny country with a population of 1 million that doesn't even have that sport as a main sport.

I don't remember the women taking part to try and qualify for the 2018 world cup

YAAAAAAAAAAAASSS QUEEEEEEN

soccer is like our 8th most popular sport, what's your point here?

>President Trump hasn't Angrily tweeted about this yet
I'm disappointed.

There has once been a trans person play for Tonga in the qualifying

>yea u do
>no I don't
>yea u do
>no I don't

IT WAS ALL FAKE NEWS

What happened? Did we lose something important like Olympic Bobsledding or speedwalking?
...oh, no nevermind it's just one of those meme-sports that nobody really cares about

*loses to 15 Year Olds

You create champions in sports that people don't even know exist but you want me to think that soccer is too "unknown"?

> we don't change, and I mean 'we' — everyone in U.S. Soccer — then what's the point? Because that should have never happened with the billion dollars-plus that is going into U.S. Soccer and youth development."

you couldn't possibly have thought this made sense

i dont get it either , i see my share of virtue signaling in all country but america seem to have a huge problem with it , its like theres a competion about who can do it the most in your country

Firing Klansman was a mistake!

The president is also best friends with Putin, you really think he's not going to invite us to his soccer party?

Football
Basketball
Baseball
Hockey
Tennis
Golf
NASCAR
Soccer

This is the pecking order in US sports Neymar. We will be ok

Look dude, you didn't lose against a big team. You're the mighty USA. Soccer is big enough there to make losing to Trinidad & Tobaco embarrassing. That's my point.

>people don't care about

Since when does Brazil speak for the rest of the world?

>Trump gets elected
>The US fail to qualify for the WC

A nation has never been so BTFOd.

It's not my fault that for some reason the rest of the world only enjoys one sport, while the US values (real) football, basketball, baseball, and hockey far more.

The US approach to international soccer is so ass backwards. I honestly believe the people in charge think that if we suck really bad we will get a really high draft pick. Zero fucking accountability as well. If England failed to qualify by losing to Moldova or some shit those players wouldn't be able to go outside without being harassed for years.

>Flag
>Thinks getting an Anti-immigration President is getting btfo
Enjoy the next 200 more years of frau merkel hans, I know your women won't you pathetic cucks.

>Laugh at USA
>Get thrown in jail for speaking about Muslims
>Can't have even have a knife to eat with

i guess it's probably embarrassing for the 10000 soccer fans in america, yeah

in reality, the embarrassment is on the level of brazil losing to the US in baseball or basketball... do you guys even play anything besides soccer?

More embarrassing than losing 7-1 in a World Cup final in your own country?

Is it worse lossing 7-1 to a mega team in your own country or worse to a bunch of islander no one knows about?

Last time we failed to qualify for a tournament, it destroyed a managers reputation and killed a few players international careers

MLS gets more viewers that Hockey Cletus.

>These people are factually and objectively wrong because the so called men's teams are not strictly men's teams as they do allow women to compete, it's just that no woman would be good enough.

Is this actually true?

BTFO

oh, i'm embarrassed. Unfortunately none of my irl friends even knew there was a match last night, so they aren't available for my whining

And baseball has recently passed basketball again in viewership. I get the feeling you live in a Midwestern flyover.

7-1mind

Yes, because we lost in a semi-final against Germany. You didn't qualify because you couldn't draw against triniwhere & tomato

I'm predicting for the next 2 weeks we will get all the sports journalists asking questions about how this could have happened and what needs to be done next, then no news about soccer for the next 2 years.

>Reaching the semi-finals is more embarrassing than failing to qualify against the biggest literally who nation in football

Amerilard logic, everyone. No wonder Trump got elected.

You were ranked top 5 in the world. You literally had women and children crying in the crowd. Soccer is your only sport in your entire country. You knocked down poverty stricken neighborhoods to build divegrass stadiums. Elderly people that attended that game are probably dead now and will never see that team when a World Cup. What can possibly be more embarrassing than that?

>What can possibly be more embarrassing than that?
Not qualifying at all after losing to Trinidad & Tobago.

>do you guys even play anything besides soccer?
Volleyball. We won many titles in it.
I'm not saying volleyball is good. I'm just answering the question.

We also had 3 champions in F1. Two won 3 titles and one two.
Senna is considered a legend.

Go watch gretel get gangraped by the mudmen you so love having around.

>reaching the semifinals
>getting completely ass raped in your own country

Not embarrassing, ok Hitler

>I still think Neymar through that game.
I mean come on you guys are obsessed about the sport. displacing hundreds of people and wasting millions on all those stadiums that will end up being taking over by the jungle.

STOP IT!!!!!!

Is it really embarrassing if nobody cares?

>nobody cares?

Is that your argument?

Reminder that San Marino has more CL winners than the US.

>do you guys even play anything besides soccer?
americans always dig the hole bigger themselves in these discussions, literally using their ignorance as an argument when they're tried and failed other responses.

Hehhehehehehhehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehheeh

Hehheheheh

It is when you lose to a literal who nation that most people here probably don't even know exists.

To be honest I really want America in the WC.

Its great for bantz when they inevitably go farther than England. They also have the luxury of going insane when they win, but then instantly turning off with butthurt and saying they don't care when they lose.

This is how the US looks right now from orbit

Not really an argument. You notice all the threads about USA losing were made by Europeans and spics? Oh let me guess we were so distraught we couldn't even make to Sup Forums to express our displeasure.

It's weird, I got some yous of burgers saying that would qualify easy. Playing some literally who country who were out anyway.

Why did they not qualify? Why is a canal going to the world cup instead?

stop it

we're trying with what little we can

i'm sorry. i'm not going to go google which sports are popular in a country just to try and look smart on red..Sup Forums.

without googling, would you have known Brazil played volleyball with success?

man, that nigga taylor twellman sounds mad

Reminder that Iceland would absolutely destroy the USA if they played

It sucks because I care. It’s not a meme,most Americans can careless about soccer and I’m sure after last night that interest will even grow more.

>implying wc in brazil was made due to popular demand
there were any poor person watching games there, I guarantee you

You're unironically gay if you don't watch women's volleyball at the Olympics

>You notice all the threads about USA losing were made by Europeans and spics?
Like the dozens of threads of "we don't care about soccer" that were made by burgers?

>implying we're going to just sit back and take the banter

The women's WC is not the WC

Yes. In pre youth categories (U11 and below) you often see girls playing in some teams

How do we fix progressives?

I'm far more upset the Dutch aren't going to make it.

Someone reply that the men’s tournament is called the World Cup and the women’s is called the Women’s World Cup. The angry replies from fatties would be glorious

>lots of people explain that the World Cup is one thing and the Women's World Cup is another thing
>also explain that women are allowed into the WC but they can't play there becuase they suck
>hundreds of people calling 'mansplaining'

The absolute state of the US. Holy fuck

>mansplaining
Women just hate being told anything

FIFA actually outlawed this a while back. Club and international teams are not allowed to be mix gendered after some Mexican 2nd division team pulled tried to sign a woman player

I'm so glad these faggots are out

this is not a sport for the fat

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

JUUUHUHUHHUHHUHH

HEHHEHE
TETETETETHEHEHEHHEHEHEH

>slippy wet ameri poops

FIFA can only outlaw it from FIFA competitions, surely. Swedish FA definitely allows women to play for non-women teams in lower divisions.

Football
Basketball
Baseball
Hockey
Tennis
Golf
NASCAR
Olympic Swimming
Olympic Gymnastics
Olympic Track & Field
Bowling
Pro Gaming