Neil deGrasse Tyson

Who cannot stand this nigger?
I can't support this fake cunt.
He is an astrophysicist, cosmologist. he knows his shit but he acts like he knows everything in every fucking field...

FOR SCIENCE!!11!!!! SCIENCE!!!11!!

He just plan what to say before an interview/tv show. He puts his mouth in every fucking argument. You cannot be an expert in everything. People acts like his is some kind of god with all the answers.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/09/22/does-neil-degrasse-tyson-make-up-stories/
soundcloud.com/samharrisorg/harris-tyson
youtube.com/watch?v=8L3DKlBz874
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are you so mad, friend?

Did you expect the world to exclusively be full of people you like?

Wow you are so mad.

And all of this foaming at the mouth simply because a black guy happens to be educated.

Cry more stormtard racist trash

You just know he's gonna get busted for raping a white bitch.

Scientist sticks to science, who would have thought.

his major field of study is what 18 year olds on acid think about because its "SOOO trippy man"

he redeemed himself

This.

Why hate on the black man New Zealand?

>post elementary school science teacher quality jokes
>gets praised as brilliant because he is a black scientist.

Seriously does he not get that we just think him trying is cute?

BECAUSE OP IS A FUCKIGN WHITE MALE

it's not because he is black you tards. He is anastrophysicist, cosmologist and thats it. He pretends a fucking expert in everything.

You don't see Stephen Hawking talk about biology or engineering. Hawking is not a look at me I know everything kind of cunt.

Neil wants to put his mouth in everything. Politics etc.

He has literally elevated science to another level and at the same time brought it to people who otherwise would have no exposure. He's literally breaking the bounds of what we know. He's in the process of overthrowing the climatic overthrow of religious scepticism and helping, along with the four horsemen, of ushering it a new age of reason, respect, logic, critical theory and understanding. Any appeal to the opposite comes straight from jealousy or creation science level ignorance.

>That tweet

DUDE WEED

> twitter
> neil degrasse tyson

underage b&

He is basically a meme scientist and didn't even graduate. He blamed whites for his inability

First physicist, m8?
CS people are often like that too, but not as smart.

Has he ever made any scientific discovery? It seems like he's been riding the affirmative action gravy train, cashing checks, but never actually contributing anything to the expansion of scientific knowledge.

He is a flat earth denier, and therefore does not exist to me.

>Hawking is not a look at me I know everything kind of cunt.

>“Gone are the days when we could stand on our own, against the world,” he said on the television breakfast show. “We need to be part of a larger group of nations, both for our security and our trade. The possibility of our leaving the EU has already led to a sharp fall in the pound, because the markets judge that it will damage our economy.”

The fame has gone to his head. He was cooler when he wasn't so main stream.

Hawking talks about AI, which he knows fuckall about.
You need more exposure to physicists. Smartest Dunning-Kruger cases money can buy.

I can't tell you how life came together definitively. By far. For "some" reason. I cannot show you my many missing links in ebbolooshun. But man is still a bitchass pile of petrochemicals and free air

He got a bunch of star trek people to make him that show, where he is flying around in the universe. I bet the ship was called "WUZKANGS3000"

This! He is a fucking meme scientist.

Nah he is actually pretty autistic.

He's just a hack that reads off a script.

Bullshit idiot. Have you seen Cosmos? It's a ground breaking series and more in one fingernail than you in your whole pathetic life. 1% of his work.

La Forge was the blind science engineer because science is a religion and these people tend to be blind to God

Muh reading

This is what happens when you decide to educate black people kek.

Do you honestly believe that the sun is 9 million miles away? I laugh every tiem

wow he has done a tv show!!! anyone can do it.
I can do it too you know? Just memorize my shit and act like I am god. fuck off

This is a wise take that I never considered.

?

>Do you honestly believe that the sun is 9 million miles away?

When did I say that? Idiot. I don't know how far it is.

So do it you fucking small thinker. He's pushing science and you're pushing hate like your average small fry on the web.

Nothing good comes out of Twitter. Everyone on it looks like a preening attention whore and the comments always range from stupid to annoying.

Thx. It's prolly bs. But perhaps a bit of believable bs if such a thing i might say exists

thousands of years of mindfulness directed toward capturing the human experience, and this guy degrades it all to "chemicals." what a shame

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/09/22/does-neil-degrasse-tyson-make-up-stories/

Character limits are like having speed limits on funness

Ok lets say the earth is flat. Now what?

He's a fake cunt promoting nihilism, misinformation, etc. Not only that he has admitted to stealing scientific ideas and taking credit for them. Niggers gonna nig I suppose.

come on.. it just confirms what I said.. he is full of shit.

Shut up. You hate him because he's black. Just admit it and go back to stormfront.

His wife is white and they have two kids.

Black Science Man is now a preeminent theologian, is there anything he can't do?

It totally is. Boat. Flat long river. Flag on boat. Stay there. Have it take-off. Telescope. It will never go down.
>inb4 muh coriolis and muh horizon

Doesn't he have honorary degrees or something?

he is a guy who is pretty good at science stuff who has gained a bit of fame for being on a few shows
I disagree with him politically on a bit of stuff, but he hasn't really done anything bad and is fairly entertaining on science shows
not really hate worthy

He worked for the Bush administration

The people he's quoted probably told him whatever he is quoting in private

I'd fuck his daughter.

Ok. Now what?

You're just fucking stupid and bitter that he's smarter than you. Just comes to terms with it and you'll be happier.

>white
o im laffin

>muh two arguments that disprove my retarded theory

We stop funding bullshit? We start spending money on scientific advances that can actually help society?

i kek'd at this

like GPS?

Neils point can be quite enlightening, actually, seen in the right light
I think he just wants to tell homeopatic medfucks that they're being dumb though in this instance

>Physcial things are made of matter

Thanks for the insight Black Socrates

Also a Martian sock puppet. Look at his fanatic supporters.

We have to dismantle every system in this country. Time for a reboot.

It's satire, guys.

It's must less infuriating if you remind yourself that he works at a museum planetarium, and is mostly concerned with marketing to 10 year olds. It's not his fault that adult millennial babies get obsessed with him because the "fucking love science" so much.

You mean that thing that works with antennas and not actually any satellites? Clearly we have that one figured out. How about longevity for one.

He's just a meme science guy like that stoner Carl Sagan

NDT always came off to me as a cool guy, but that kind of guy who always had some better weed than you. You would smoke a bowl with him and he would be like "okay now are you really ready to get high?" and bust his shit out, when all along he could have just smoked his good shit with you and let you conserve your mids.

Look at the arms, look at the stomach

Personally, that chin type is a major fucking turn off. Wife is pure uggo

Since when could Hawkings stand?

it would take way too long to explain, but this is a...i guess you could call it a movement of sorts that has tried to proselytize for science. It's almost exclusively atheists and more specifically evolutionists that go around preaching the word of science,

there are alot of reasons why they do this, mostly they feel like science loses out to religion and they want to change this, unfortunately they've created some very dangerous and bizarre ideas along the way. They actually believe that philosophy is dead and that science has killed it, so therefore it falls on them to replace philosophy and religion with a sort of scientism.

This is why you see them speak almost entirely in philosophical terms, mainly to blur the lines between methodological naturalism and metaphysical naturalism (for which they make no distinction).

Imagine an elite that actually believes they have solved all of the problems and figured everything out and now are going around preaching at people. well this is the result. Needless to say it hasn't gone over very well outside of atheist circles. No scientist is required to take any philosophy courses or argumentation, epistemology, or history, in any real depth. The context they have is just simply not adequate.

I dont have Twitter. Tweet him this. "How is it that rivers flow upwards ascending gravity along 'windward' slopes as water to flow down the leeward-slope?" Give examples, there are many in the US. (This tweet means that the globe-theory supposes, and "shows" on "maps" right now, that rivers go up one side of mountains, and flow down the other. Because muh theory of grabbity. Feel free to reword it). He will shit his pants

Frodo?

He knows nothing and does nothing but read a teleprompter. He is #tokensciencenigger

Look at Tyson. He's lucky that she's even white.

Some sinks and toilets flow both ways at different times in same places. Planes fly without adjusting for no globe shit. Their southern hemisphere maps are all over the fucken place. The boat will have cancelled any horizon by the length of the river. Power of scope. And fact nothing is changing. Removed horizon due to powerful scope. Boat should be dipping. It aint. Red Bull jumper man? Lands right where he started. Mmmmmmkay

He's trash riding on the coattails of better men like Sagan.

Bats aren't blind, though.

I love fisheye lenses. They really aid with the bullshittery

The only thing I hate about him is he goes far out of his way (and out of his field) to attack "superstitious" religious beliefs in educational television programs. I saw the first episode of his show and he spent what felt like 5 minutes explaining why everyone in the past was ignorant and wrong. Science can only be silent regarding the question of God's existence. That question still belongs to philosophy.

I consider him to be part of 'scientism' or and overly materialistic, existentialist worldview based solely on 'science'. They are extremely dogmatic, as much a Catholic or a Muslim. They step far outside of the realm of actual science when they doubt God, for every real scientist knows such conclusions can be made. By real scientists, I mean ones who write peer reviewed papers, not books, who don't appear on television, and do not have a cult following of atheists. DeGrasse's status as a celebrity undermines his credibility. He's an entertainer as well as an educator. He is smart, I'll give him that, but don't conflate all of what he says with fact, because a lot of what he speaks is merely his personal opinion.

Yes the fucking are they compute with sonar "blind as a bat" common axiom

I lost all respect for him when I found out he believes that the earth is round, not flat.

hawking meddled in our politics and insulted the God Emperor.

and you know what happens to those who insult God Emperor Trump.

Ugly nigger kike kids..

he's a reddit tier celebrity

If any of you want to know how stupid this man truly is, just listen to him on Sam Harris's podcast. The number of times he says,"I didn't know that" on an array of topics and generally gets BTFO by a very patient Harris talking to him almost like a child, is both amazing and sad.

You fucking mong. Bats are not blind, they scream and use it as sonar in the dark. They can still fucking see.

Infotainers and pop culture *scientists* are fucking cancer. They trick people into thinking they have learned something or proved something when all they have done is entertained. Then people go on to spread falsehoods or not question anything because they get filled up on this crap.

He has literally done nothing in the field of science. He's just an internet meme

Really? So why do GPS designers have to account for general relativity?

>Still believing in the flat jew

I'll be hanging out inside the inner earth with all the space alien plebs.

Got a link? Or a title or episode number or something so I know I've got the right thing? I'd be interested in listening to that, but can't seem to find anything with the two of them apart from "ndg asks Harris a question" which I imagine is some stupid "spirituality btfo" video.

On the right is Bilbo Blaggins

Yep. God made this place. We are probably only 6000 years old and there is a firmament and ice all around the flatness and Hell or the Unseen is in the bottom part away from the flatness. It's probably a plane. And the Sun is right there. And the moon makes its own light because it would need to be green if it were there reflecting the sun's infrared. God put all the stars there. He did it all and we just are retards to perceive time and energy across the waters. The firmament is a dome of water. Or even Van Allen "radiation". Muh micrometres and black-hole energy waves from "space" and not from cern. This is all totally real you gueze. Yeah ok. There are no aliums only demons. We are the only intelligent anything anywhere on this plane

I think he did graduate but from a shit school after claiming university of Texas was racist and thats why he couldn't graduate from there so he transferred

Nvm, think I got it.

soundcloud.com/samharrisorg/harris-tyson

I got you....

youtube.com/watch?v=8L3DKlBz874

Planes fly without adjusting for curvature because that's how centripetal acceleration works. If you have a force perpendicular to your motion, you can apply thrust as if moving straight and your trajectory will curve.

Trump will take over CERN and MAGA.

>soundcloud.com/samharrisorg/harris-tyson
That's it.

>physicists

They are quite literally the leddit trash of the sciences.