Nice sport ya got there

Other urls found in this thread:

fifa.com/worldcup/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>win domestic title in America
>call yourselves "world champions"

>World "Cup"
>big dildo as trophy

Sorry you'll miss the party. But at least you'll have 4 straight back to back """"World"""" champs, right?

no thanks to you

Why us? We're not even part of CONCACAF

we could've had best ally's blessing
but nooooo

Still got a country from North America.

Makes you think.

>"World" Series
>Only USA

and canada

makes me kek every time

Not fair, I wanted you to qualify, I even made a thread about this!

don't they also call nba champions the world champions?

>can't afford to play sport
>get mad when it's called a world championship even though they don't bar your country from participating

third worlders are pretty salty...

um sweetie we have canadian teams ;)

Can the rest of the world even afford sports yet? Do we need to come in and establish actual sports?

If you can play it with a decapitated head and some large rocks, then it ain't a real sport.

I dont know but basketball is actually a global sport that the US dominates tho, if there was a world club championship im preetty sure it would be the NBA raping everybody with the ocational upset by some spanish ir lithuanian team

They kinda stopped calling them "world champions" when Argentina won the gold medal in 2004. You will still hear it but it is not as common as it was in the 80s

The ring and the banner both say "world champions" though. Journalists just don't use it as much.

if you and some friends got stranded in the middle of nowhere and can't play it then it's not a sport.

Soccer is a fag sport designed for the faggots to amuse themselves.

Glad America isn't wasting time and money in a world cup and dealing with fifa corruption.

lads, I just went over the street and beat the neighbor's kid in a sport I had previously made up

I'm now CHAMPION OF THE WORLD

proud of you

We'll have an answer for you after this brief word from our sponsors

>not beating him in sports you havent even made up yet

nice try, kid

We play football (the american one) but even tho we have a proffesional league going into its third season our college league is still way more popular, its funny we are not new to the game, it has been played in Mexico for almost 100 years , there dedicated football fields in many cities, not only the big ones, theres a fuck ton of teams from youth all the way thru college thru out all the country, a huge NFL following, shit back in the 70s and 80s NCAA Bowl games where broadcast in national television, yet somehow we just barely starting to have a domestic pro league, dont know why it took this long, hopefully it does well and grow into an intresting league to watch in the summer, then we would have football all year around

European club football is comfortably ahead of football everywhere else in the world. The Champions League is the highest standard of competition in European club football. The winners of the tournament are the champions of Europe. They don't call themselves "world champions" because they've not played representatives from the rest of the world, even though they'd easily beat any team from outside of Europe. American teams call themselves world champions because there's a deep sense of insecurity in American sports culture.

>Champions league
>MLS Champions not invited

Don't forget the Champions League winners play other continental champions in the Club WC, so we have an actual world champion

literally import every spic and jap to strengthen your shitty baseball teams. LOL

>"World" Cup
>only usa

>champions league

The name makes no fucking sense now.

UEFA Champions League, sweetie.

ok but why are there teams playing it that are literally not champions?

>No China
>No USA
>No India

Money.

no indonesia
no pakistan
no bangladesh

that's like 3/4 of the world lmao

USA was in the World Cup. They've just been knocked out before the final stage of it.

>MLB World Series
>"REEEEE ONLY USA"
>not factually correct

>UEFA Champions League
>Dont allow Americans
>Not all champions

>how do we make it seem like everyone participates?

fifa.com/worldcup/index.html
>qualifying for something you are already in

to be fair the "world series" implies it's a worldwide thing, while "UEFA Champions League" clearly says it's just about UEFA champions and not other confeds champions

he's right though, you qualify for the world cup finals, not the world cup.

Champions league clearly states its a league for Champions.

yes, for UEFA champions, not CONCACAF.

Kekked, specially because it's a real tweet.

Yes except not every team in the Champions league has won a title that year. Its not different than saying World Series, its just a title for hype.

that's what they tell everyone. but many countries ceased participating in the 2018 world cup in 2016. all semantics

>if your sport doesn't require half a millon dollars on equipment and has literally commercials every two minutes it's not a sport

wew lad, stop inventing sports that only you play and then call yourself world champ, u cuck

Nobody cares about commie kickball in the land of the free.