Sup Forums's Ridiculous Double Standards

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE why are Americans watching their own sports? They should be watching REEL sports like what we instruct them!
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AMERICA BTFO good thing these faggots aren't in the World Cup, now we don't have to deal with their cancerous presence everywhere!

Can you please make up your mind on what you want us to do, Sup Forums? One minute you're putting us at gunpoint for not liking soccer enough and the other minute you're laughing at us for not making it to the World Cup, counting your blessings at us getting eliminated, even though would we have made it, soccer would have grown exponentially.

Sup Forums has the worst double standards here. It's honestly pathetic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AMERICA BTFO good thing these faggots aren't in the World Cup, now we don't have to deal with their cancerous presence everywhere!

Americans are so fragile lmao

Everyone knows Sup Forums and the tournament in general without you guys will not be the same.

We only banter you because we are in denial.

It's jealousy, as always.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AMERICA BTFO good thing these faggots aren't in the World Cup, now we don't have to deal with their cancerous presence everywhere!

This looks bad even if you think you're baiting

BUTTHURT
U
T
T
H
U
R
T

soccer has as much chance at becoming popular here as competitive paint dry watching. shit's boring ass fuck to both play and watch. i'd take up golf before soccer.

cringed.
it's you with the double standard by the way, not them, they care about the sport all the time while you occasionally pretend not to

don't talk shit about competitive paint dry watching you absolute bitch

embarrassing post tbqh...

Football not being the USA's main sport notwithstanding, being eliminated by Triangle & Toboggan is utterly humiliating. It should have been a staggeringly easy win for the USA, but they failed so hard it even led to elimination from the qualification stage.

Don't worry I have experience of working with people who have fragile mentalities and at their worse times of serious nerves they are unable to think things out rationally. It will pass.

I think australians and britsh people are like those friends that expected you at a party where they didn't know anyone and then you don't show up because your girlfriend made you stay home now they have to hang out with friendly strangers

You are the rich chad, we want validation from you. Sometimes you try and is funny watching your fatass trying to dribble. We are sad inside that you are not coming with us and you just don't give a fuck.

Enjoy getting shot

dumb frogposter

this, it's always good memes when the Yanks somehow overperform and btfo real football nations

but this is also quite funny

Is your brain being preserved for science after you pass on?

this

>Biggest embarrassment to US football of all time
>USA failing to qualify for the first time in years
>Comedy gold losing to Trinidad and Tobago
>Excitement already high on the board because of qualifiers

>WAHHHHHH STOP MAKING FUN OF US, WE DON'T CARE

What did you expect us to do, not talk about it?

USA's soccer is worse and worse because all the soccer moms are busy sucking BBC instead of driving the kids to soccer games.
Just a theory

The second part is done with everyone. It's banter.

Why?

Is modern America so full of numales they can't handle a bit of banter ?

well that's why they want you to watch their sports to make fun of you. now you are gone, what are they gonna do. duh

/thread

Its all cultural, americans call soccer boring but then turn around to watch boreball and commercial bowl.
Its all about giving a chance, even though i will always prefer soccer, ive been watching handegg and it isnt that terrible if you try to watch it with an open mind, sure the amount of commercials are ridiculous and theres alot of standing around doing nothing, but i found it to be quite comfy. Looking forward to thursday with tony romo comfy commentary.
Basically its about giving things a chance, if americans learned the rules and watched the champions league they would probably find soccer entertaining.

This is a valid point in some cases but not this one. No one is saying this, we're just laughing at a calamitous turn of events. It happens to every country once in a while, you don't think people took the piss when we lost to Iceland?

This pic has always been quite accurate but it doesn't explain how the US got eliminated by Trinidad & Tobago in the qualification stage.

Saved. Nice OC

male children don't play soccer here tho they play little league, pop warner or simply basketball

American fragility

Defend this Europe?

That is a lie and you know it. My brother literally coaches football in the USA

Holy shit go back to r/soccer you fucking retard

>Sup Forums is a hivemind

there always has to be one upset retard like op who makes these kinds of posts.

dude, they are jealous of us and they are gonna hates us no matter what. let go. they only want us to be here to make fun of us.

its 80% banter and 20% autism, neither should bother you

yeah, no.

my brother coaches cuckoldry in the UK

I'm not Europe but this shit is done with everyone. It's banter, ya fools. That's half the fun of football.

BTFO

cant banter americans. we are fragile manchildren. we have it way too easy here. when you fuck up your teacher tells you nice try. and then we come here. boom. banter. wtf

Well it's completely irrelevant to the topic at hand, so...

An American pastime.

>LOL, Pulisic is LITERALLY the new king of Football, is coming home la
>We don't care about sawker, we just made those 300 threads ironically

Talking about double standards, amerishart.

Why are American's so insecure?? Do they not have banter in their freedom land?

The circumcision thing in America isn't actually due to jews at all. Just prudish christians.

They are all manlets. The average american is only 5cm taller then Messi who is considered midget

Americans don't understand banter, thus why every single american "banter" reply is just looking at a flag and thinking of the first stereotype they can about it.

Shut the fuck up
Amerifats are even more annoying than Britbongs when their team somehow manages to not make a fool of itself

no why do you think we shoot up schools and malls

the vegas shooter browsed Sup Forums and moaned in bed according to his gf

let's not pretend that doesn't also describe 95% of banter aimed at americans

>imagine being this mad you make a thread with a frog, wall of text and redditspacing
Lose weight.

every time i see these autistics "comics", soccer is supposed to be normie's sport, no?? i understand Sup Forums or /bant/ but sports? why would anime loving autists care about sports?

Sup Forumsand ball has been around for years though and is popular on any boards with flags since most of the posts here are countries taking shots at other countries

Yeah but it feels like Americans aren't even trying. Like the concept of banter is foreign and they have to "engage banter mode"

>t. self proclaimed banter guru
Your "banter" isn't any better. All you know is sharts in the marts.

Don't take euros or spics seriously; they're fucking retarded

>countries taking shots at other countries
and not caring about the actual sports. that makes sense actually. i mean if you really love the game why the fuck would you post live during the game.

lmao i'm fat, i'm going to enjoy getting shot because I'm brainwashed

do i sound like I'm trying now?

americanility is so fragile its cute

Deal with it, ya bimbo

your post just triggered 20 more who have been friendly so far. expect more banter.

My mom always tells me I am the best and my teachers say, every time I try it is a good job or a nice try. Why are you people so mean? You are supposed to accept me and like me.

We just expect you to be consistent and make sense. Lots of Americans don't seem to notice euros do just about anything to make themselves feel better than Americans and their opinions on matters are highly situational to suit their existing prejudices towards Americans.
Basically, lots of us can't wrap our heads around why you're such faggots all of the time

>flag
nice """"teeth"""" you got there