You've just died. The US and Russia have unloaded their nuclear weapons in full force...

You've just died. The US and Russia have unloaded their nuclear weapons in full force, the world has succumbed to nuclear holocaust, and you're only one of billions of casualties.

You're in complete darkness, but you hear a voice speak. It's asking you to save the human race. You just have to change one part of history to prevent this all from happening.

What do you change, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salem_witch_trials
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_executed_in_the_Papal_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bazinga

I'll be the first: kill all the niggers.

bazinga

I break Gavrilo Princip's firing pin

bazinga

>not killing jews
it would be easier much easier.

Russia still would have collapsed eventually even without WW1 just not as fast. I'd go to whichever Romanov was leading Russia a century or two before, Peter the Great maybe, and tell them that they need to reform Russia faster. The serfs are going to get incredibly discontent, and you need to actually share some real power. That fake Duma shit just isn't going to cut it.

Invade the USSR first

The Russians sent up a rocket to save the Apollo 13 crew
This would usher in a age of cooperation between the 2 superpowers for space exploration.

Nuclear exchange is inevitable but with space colonies it wouldn't spell the death of the human race

GAS THE KIKES
SYRUP WARS NOW

Holocaust actually happened and finished the job.

I guarantee you that if I said "kill the jews" instead, somebody else would have said "kill the niggers". It's an endless cycle.

Prevent Abraham from worshipping Yahweh

Wow, Christianity, Islam, and Judaism all in one blow. Well played.

>What do you change, Sup Forums?
Blow up Lenin's train. Voila, less unified communism, no strong opposition to Hitler, weaker Allies, no Vietnam, no 60s, no Cold War etc etc.

Kill Genghis Khan. No Genghis, no Russia

kill a young Mayer Rothschild

I tell the voice to shut the fuck up because this disappointment deserved it. And then I become a professional MC with my infinite leftover time.

This.
Plus, nice dubs senpai

I'd go find Adam and tell him that genders aren't equal. Keep an eye on her in case she does something silly.

Kill Mohammad's grand parents on both sides as infants.

Kill enlil before he got into power.

Make sure napoleon wins Waterloo.

Napoleon unifies Europe and ushurs in a pan-european reich which goes on to dominate the world.

Kill Al Gore and everyone quickly goes nuclear without An Inconvenient Truth

No Jews means no Jesus means no Christianity means no unification in Europe.

baka obama dies at age 13 in a car accident

Kill the prophet Muhammad.

>Mid East remains Christian
>Anatolia and North Africa remain white
>Christianity interacts directly with India and China earlier
>Christians take control of trade to wealthy African areas in Mali
>technology growth accelerates due to Europe-China trade
>this means Mongols never become an issue
>colonialism in Africa comes earlier
>industrial revolution hits earlier
>communism potentially averted
>Europe never fights wars over communism and remains strong

/thread

Tell the founding fathers of the US to put term limits on senate positions.

I don't think they realized there would come a time when people would become career politicians.

There's a decent chance it drastically impacts the direct the US has gone the past hundred years, amd while I have nonclue if it would prevent a nuclear holocaust, it may shake things up quite a bit.

Kill Pierre Trudeau

This.

the part where i didnt get laid in HS. Specifically I have 5 or 6 blondes in mind.

Kill Adolf Hitler.

kill christoph colomb

You just have to kill them later, instead of making them never exist. Perhaps have the Roman Empire kill the Jews but spare the Christians.

>Kill the prophet Muhammad.
>churche in controle of the world
the muslim are one of the only peeps that stud up against the bullshit that was the church in the days.
but go ahead kill the prophat and get burned for being a witche

The witch trials only killed like 20 people, and only happened in one town. Fuck off.

What kind of change are we talking about?

I'd probably change the human genome.

Nothing. Let it burn.

I would have the USA and Russia join the axis in ww2.

where do you get your info from ?
the-lovely-christian.com ?

>You just have to change one part of history
Gee, I wonder what kind of change we are talking about?

Kill the snake before it can trick eve into eating the apple.

stop the industrial revolution
somehow

I would save Trump

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salem_witch_trials
> The trials resulted in the executions of twenty people, fourteen of them women, and all but one by hanging.

make sure mcain won the presidency

I just make Thomas Aquinas shit himself to death because it's more lulzy than making the person who wrote Gilgamesh or Ayla from clan of the cave bear die of proto-aids.

This one is easy, really.

Get back in time in 10,000 BC, remove all non white people.

Power up Ebola-chan so she can finish the job.

France I am not proud of you. You guys have the biggest dicks in the world because of how much you love gay interracial sex.

I would assassinate Nikola Tesla and leave enough paper trail to blame it on Thomas Edison.

ok you want to play the wikipedia game ?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_executed_in_the_Papal_States
guesse who fighet against the bullshit that was the church ?

>not living in one of the safest pockets from nuclear and biological attacks in the world

Germany conquers Russia in WWII, and Japan never bombs pearl harbor.

only americans will survive

>Papal States
>A national country
Are you implying that Belgium has never executed anyone?

Sand nigger please go.

God europe turned to shit fast.

Simple.
Kill Moses.

>only americans will survive
>only americans
>will survive

i go back to WW2 and make piece with US and the axis, team up against snow niggers and brit bongs, i dont agree with nazi germany and imperial japan, but if they all won, no russia
id be interested to see how that would go so much i wouldnt even mind if it didnt work
on the condition that germany broke their ties with the mudslimes of course
this is not to be edgy and "le hitlar dindu nuffin"
and its not to be weaboo faggot
just interested in alternate history
>inb4 usa germany and japan would lose because little island
little little island

Emm Prevent nukes from being developed?

nope
whats up amerifag? dont be jelly. we will soon take controle of your little island too ;)

Never end manifest destiny.

shut the fuck up belgium

the whole benelux region will get nuked too

fucking faggot

Britain doesn't create Israel.

maybe but if the bomb drops america will be the first hit and we will have enough time to dance befor getting nuked too.

Nothing. Death is a doorway

hopefully not

i hope u go first

reminder your timezone is ahead of ours and closer to russias

you will for sure be one of the first hit lol

stay cucked faggot

Is death like love? An open door?

Make sure the south wins.

Yes but the world wars wouldn't have happened as we knew them and the nuclear bomb wouldn't have been invented and the cold war would have never happened

That's not how death works, when you die you slide somewhere else that's basically exactly the fucking same as where you were.

t. I've died 3 times now (head on car crash at 60 mph, jumping off a bridge, overdose)

Without knowing the circumstances that triggered the habbening, it's impossible to prevent. As it stands now, full scale nuclear war is unlikely, any change is just as likely to cause the war as prevent it.
Wait, is that what happened?

are you serious ?
america is the number 1 country that will fire nuke and russia will fire back if anything we will both die and we deserve it realy.
but one of us is gonne dance.

nah let happen if it must

bullshit you think that its some kinde game ?
you can just respawn ?
faggot

this is some Re:zero shit

Unless you die of old age (or maybe disease, haven't tested that yet), yes, that's exactly how it works.

your country is closer to them so you get hit first

i want proof. jump of a bridg on camera go get the camera and post the video.

Basically, time slows down completely, and then goes back to normal.

But you're unscathed.

On this plane, I'll be dead.

But *I* won't be dead.

i am maby "close" to a nuke but the nuke will be falling right on your Mc donald and your fat will not protect you.

Make myself gay earlier so that I never got married at 18. Then live a happy possibly aids riddled life until the bombs fall.

bullshit. so you are some kinde time traveling man ?

Simple. Kill Albert Einstein while he is a child

you just need to accept your fate eurofag

you guys are cucks and russia is going to push your shit in unless usa prevents it

you already have muslims fucking your cuck asses and you basically dont do shit about it

Hillary clinton becoming prez.

I wouldn't call it time traveling, I don't know what it is.

Dimensions, a different universe entirely, haven't determined that yet.

But the place you go to is 99.999999999999% the same as where you were.

well you have it worst really i mean i deel with muslim all the time the are all nice really.
you have fucking feminist/trans gender
thanks god the church was here to fuck women befor the becam feminist.
if i lived in america and had to deal with feminist i would fucking killmyself.

See you in space, Admiral.

Just stop women from voting. ever.

That's it

you are like this one guy in 2000 that keep saying he was from the futur. fake and gay
and if the plane is 99.9999999999999999999999%
same it means you will be able to actualy put the video up and we wont have to deal with your bulshit since you will be dead in our univers.

Fuck Napoleon, I'd make sure waifu of Arc survived the hundred years war. All that shit would happen hundreds of years sooner.

Believe what you will, you'll find out when you die.

I'd change a single quantum bit of information at the exact instant of the big bang, meaning the stars don't coalesce in the same way and our planet never existed

>tfw this is exactly what happened to me
I got hit by an 18 wheeler when walking out the front gate of my school, somehow came out of it with just two broken legs and 4 broken ribs. The 18 wheeler itself SHOULD have just taken my head and cracked it open, but it didn't.

Now my sister really likes having blonde hair instead of her old favourite (red) and the original PlayStation was released in 1992 instead of 1994.

I'm not willing to outright kill myself to test it, but I should be dead right now.

Prevent Brexit