FIRE AT WILL!

>FIRE AT WILL!

Who was Will?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=On4-4UuKBPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=On4-4UuKBPU

They thought Frodo was Bilbo and Bilbo is a nickname for people named Wilbo

"Atwill" is an Orcish name. He was giving a command to his subcommander to order the troops to fire upon Minas Tirith

It's short for Bilbo, but unfortunately that just raises further questions

him

>ordering your archers to ''fire''
>in a age before gunpowder

Will was the given name of Bill the Pony. Gothmog hated Sam so he wanted to kill Bill.

This always triggered me

>the evil orc is white

>The evil wizard is the white one

>White hand of evil sauroman

Why not just call it fellowship of the Jews!

They blow up helms deep with gunpowder it is heavily implied in the movie

>the evil orc is white
More of an ocher. It wasn't as politically deliberate as, I quote, "The White Orc" from the Fobbit, who had literally sheet white skin and bright blue eyes.

>Saruman the White
You're just memeing now, but White indicated virtue and power in the books. When he was corrupted, Saruman became "of many colors."

william was one of the 3 trolls bilbo and gandalf tricked into turning into stone. complete stone troll "statues" were semi rare by the end of the 3rd age and had some value. shortly before the war of the ring, king dain (dwarf king of erebor, he was the cgi scottish dwarf with the meme pig mount) and the king of dale, brand (bard's grandson, his father was named bain) were planning on strengthening their relations with gondor and rohan. dain was talking with the living dwarf survivors of thorins company, and they had the idea of giving 1 troll statue to rohan, 1 to gondor and 1 to dale for themselves as a reminder of inter-species cooperation. brand was preparing his own gift. their plans were cut short when a messanger from mordor appeared at the gates of erebor and tempted the dwarves into forming an alliance. both dain and brand were killed shortly after in one of the first battles in the war for the ring. it is speculated that the statue of william did actually get sent to gondor, while the statues of tom and bert remained untouched. when gothmog ordered his troops to fire at will, he meant to aim towards the statue.

go look it up on the wiki if you dont believe me

>his father was named bain
was he a big guy

Wow thanks!

Well memed

fucking this, it should be "release arrows"

I actually laughed, god damn it.

The term was newly in use after Saruman's invention of the explosive carbon compound that came in former generations to be known as firepowder and then gunpowder

You mean "Loose"

Legolas.

Orlando Bloom played Legolas also played Will Turner in the Pirates of the Caribbean.

God you fags are retards. Happy chinese new year you stupid fucks.

No, unless you volunteer on looking for them.

#theillustriousWillardJrandomat

Fire existed. Fire works with dragons existed.

Shut the fuck up.

>Fire existed
No shit retard. That has nothing to do with his point.

>fire works
>no gunpowder

????

This was will. dude was fired up

>Why not just call it fellowship of the Jews!

the proper command is fire at you discretion, which became at your will. what why shoot at my dick ?

>using the CAKE font