The cavemen fucked women with hairy ass legs and armpits

>the cavemen fucked women with hairy ass legs and armpits

The fuck was wrong with them, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=north south italy divide&biw=1704&bih=915&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjdyqqHuMfNAhVn4IMKHbTgCmsQ_AUIBigB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Somehow people fuck liberal women, so not much has changed.

Australians apparently fucked abbos. As long as you dick feels good I don't think there's an issue.

Pussy is pussy, m8.

Girls with light and fine hair are the best tbqh, they feel so soft

Actually most women didn't shave their armpits and legs until the 19th century.

Because of them humanity survived and you're here, show some fucking respect yea

Those GUNT tattoos are fucking disgusting

Nobody wants those busted up titties.
Her crotch looks like John Hamm's face at 5:30. Like putting sandpaper around a dirty fleshlight

Quality thread

>You wouldn't fuck that hairy neanderpussy

You some sort of a faggot?

Says you faggot.
That tight brown pussy would feel like heaven.

Post qt neanderthalis

>modern man doesnt know that if you knock them out when they are young enough there is no hairy parts
Cherrypicker as fuck

Imagine being a caveman dude and all the good cavewomen are taken in your cave. So you go exploring and see some chunky red head and your penis does the rest of the thinking.

that is one thick cock

no thank you

>tfw no qt neanderthal gf to take back to cave and cuddle with

why is he circumcised?

Dudes will fuck a knot of wood in a fence post if it looks enough like a vagina, to say nothing of everything else they'll happily stick their dick in. Every woman in the world could wake up tomorrow looking like Honey boo boo's mom and the birth rate wouldn't even hiccup.

Fuck, that's not the one I fixed

So uhh
What's the source of that image?

the girls were pregnant at like 11 years old then or there would be no human race today. Not one serious anthropologist disputes this. However today virtue-signalers call it pedophilia.

He's got a half chuck.

>Every woman in the world could wake up tomorrow looking like Honey boo boo's mom and the birth rate wouldn't even hiccup.
It's probably go up because suddenly all these women are white :^)

You can get horny enough to fuck other men.

It isn't too hard to figure out.

W-whoops, my paint brush must've slipped goy, heheh

where can i get a winter hat like that?

this

>the cavemen fucked women with hairy ass legs and armpits

Hey man, so do the Poo In Loo's

and there are billions of them.

Anthro major, pretty much this. The second they started their periods is when they usually started getting fucked but there was prepubescent diddling. Hell, that's how it was until the past couple of centuries. Given infant morality among other issues, even if you were lucky and lived long enough to popped out a dozen kids, only half of them might even make it to puberty with another big chunk of that dying before they can have enough kids to reach replacement.

t. tyrone

> mfw I realized everybody on earth but Africans have Neanderthal DNA
> mfw Africa is still a shit hole
GUYS IM ONTO SOMETHING HERE

>liberal women
Oxymoron.

Hello new friend.

faggot

yes. thank you.

Why do darkskins even get tattoos? Can barely fucking see them and they look like shit

Nothing wrong with hairy pits, only female chest, back, belly and facial hair are bad enough are bad enough to be an issue if present. I mean, if a girls arms were as hairy as a guys legs that would be one thing but talking normal levels of body hair it's a non issue if they are otherwise attractive.

There's always those white tattoo things

>Tfw Ireland has the highest percentage of Neanderthal DNA in Europe

Luv me dat hairy pussy man, Neanderthals were even proven to mostly have had red hair

>virtue signallers
>it's cool guys, you used to have to cave in your neibours skull with a rock, but those dam prudes won't let you anymore...

>I better thise about pedophilia to make myself normalised

>Tfw Ireland has the highest percentage of Neanderthal DNA in Europe
>tfw mostly Irish ancestry
>have a high percentage of neanderthal DNA according to 23andme
Wew.
>Neanderthals were even proven to mostly have had red hair
It was a different mutation that caused it though, simply a case on convergent evolution f.a.m.

From a purely biological standpoint there is no problem once they start their periods, I mean it's why girls "mature" faster, so that there is the optimum amount of time in their lives to have kids. Not to say that it's justifiable morally nor is it ethical now.

I thought the highest concentration of neanderthal DNA was in northern Italy, specifically Tuscany

some people think that the basques were the last stand of neanderthals because they're located in the last area they migrated to, and they share some similarities. i read that basques are actually the closest european group genetically to the irish so you might be right

do you have a source for that?

>tuscany
>northern Italy

Speaking of, I'm Southern Italian and my Neanderthal concentration on 23andme is 2.9%, or 80th percentile.

>Pictures of my sister have made it to the Internet

>The fuck was wrong with them, Sup Forums?
Even cro-magnon had its beta-males.

is it not northern? i wouldn't call it southern.

my family is mostly from the british isles and northwest europe in general and i'm in 67th percentile. sadly 23andme no longer tells you what % that equates to(apparently some people were getting offended after reading they're 2-4% neanderthal)

>is it not northern? i wouldn't call it southern.

I see your dilemma. If only there were some word to refer to a middle ground between the two, some kind of reasonable alternative.

I call it Sargonism, you can call it 'central' you blithering paddy fuck.

It's Kronar.

Biology only cares about whether an organism successfully reproduces. Humanity has rewrote the book, so that which leads to quick guaranteed offspring, may mean the death of the tribe.

Higher function is humanities true biology, as lower can't compete and is antithetical to survival.

I think you would find yourself a kindred spirit in Hitler's ideas on race.

I'm not maligning you, simply pointing out that this position is very similar to his position on biology and race in Mein Kampf.

well in the documentary I was watching they specifically said that northern italy in general had the highest neanderthal admixture, tuscany having the most.

i'm not surprised to see a southern italian chimping out. it must be that niggerblood.

look more into your homeland. there's a clear difference in culture and work ethic in the north/south divisions that have been studied intensely(i suspect it's due to the nigger blood in the south making them lazier):

google.com/search?q=north south italy divide&biw=1704&bih=915&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjdyqqHuMfNAhVn4IMKHbTgCmsQ_AUIBigB

looks like Tuscany is in the north

I reckon it has more to do with the exceptionalism of Y-chromosomal haplotype F than it does with the Neanderthal genetics which came later.

as you can see the dividing line studied lines up almost perfectly with african admixture

>(i suspect it's due to the nigger blood in the south making them lazier)

Unfortunately, your suspicions are completely contravened by the large Southern Italian contingent in America, whom are identical to Germanic Americans in a slew of relevant sociological indicators, such as IQ, legitimacy rates, income, and more.

Also, not getting the joke/irony of that post is making me a bit concerned for your personal welfare.

As for our behavior, I'd say we are more masculine in general, which does include aggressive behavior. However, you still missed the joke spectacularly.

I bought a fleshlight once. I found I'm just not dedicated enough for such things - the last thing I want to do after I bust is carefully wash out a fake vagina.
After maybe my second or third session with it, I just tossed it under the bed (capped) and forgot about it for a month. When I opened it up after that time, a thin black liquid oozed out of the hole. I promptly capped it and tossed it in the trash.

>Oglaf
So degenerate

'African' =/= 'sub-Saharan'

That chart is a bit hyperbolic in that it overestimates North African admixture in Southern Europe, with most professional studies indicating a smaller component, at max, 5%. Opining that 5% at the fringes of North African DNA would affect phenotype is absurd. Even a 10% full on sub-saharan individual who had 90% white admixture would be statistically indistinct on most intelligence tests from a person with 100% white admixture.

Aye. I am very similar to Hitler. Jesus too. It's.... Confusing.

Jesus was a Jewish nationalist, Hitler was a Germanic nationalist. Not so confusing after all.

Its been proven that SSA ppl have some kind of archaic-human DNA. We just don't know what it is, and haven't found any specimens of it yet.

I'm not sure, but I don't know if there is a 100% homo-sapien in existence. Just because you don't have Neanderthal/Denisovan mix doesn't mean you're "pure".

Plus, if we can create offspring with that species through sex (most degenerates will bang anything, you must learn this) then that species is human. It might not be homo-sapien, but its human.

In fact, that was the rationale of anti-racist types in the colonial era. Blacks were considered inferior in every single respect, so much so that many didn't consider them our species. But the anti-racists claimed that because we could make children w/ them, they were our species.

Both INFJs. Both wanted better for their people. Both scorned by the world and killed for their beliefs...

like this post if u cried

>Jewish nationalist
>all "Jews" reject him
>German nationalist
>most modern German reject him
Like Pottery

The thing about being a nationalist is that the goyim never listen until it's too late.

>So degenerate
I'm a fan.

But the homo-sapien gene for red hair came from the middle east, within the last 10,000 years. Neanderthals had a different genetic sequence for red hair, and our cro-mag master race ancestors in Europe genocided them over 20,000 years ago.

>Gerard Piqué gets to smash that EVERY night

cavemen arnt real. women now have hairy legs, virgin.

This shit is fucking deplorable. If you want to fuck an 11 year old girl you ARE a pedo and a pervert and should stay away from all young people your whole life.

I've always wondered HOW

Hm.. would fuck.

they dindu nuffin

I took would like to know the source of this image.

Correction.

Women fucked them. Honestly. Women used to sneak off all the time back then and hang out in caves on the outskirts of their territory waiting for some big swinging hairy dick. It was so common that there were migrations of men who would circle around a region bang some hot slutty cave tail for a week or two and once he had had his fill of the local pink he and his buddies would pick up and move on past the horizon looking for some more.

You may have been lucky to see 30 and most people were gross as fuck but damn what a time to be alive.

>tattoos

DROPPED LIKE AHMED DOES HIS ACID

How are there not more gay niggas then? Anus is anus

Just looks like shakira to me tho