Dead memes general

Dead memes general

A shame Vinceposting never took off
Also the Cat in the Hat meme might follow soon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CvPWknVcbZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cat in the hat was just the latest incarnation of the dannyboytbh spic pestposting shit. it had their fucking fingerprints all over it

good riddance

What was Vinceposting like? I didn't watch True Detective Season 2 back when it was recent, but I just did this month.

Mortdecai posting

failed memes general

really makes you think

Its a shame cause it actually had some potential to be as big as Raimi posting

They were actually witty and funny, but you had to think before posting memes so it died out pretty quickly

Well you know what they say; the early bird gets the worm, and the last lark is worm-food.

WHAT DID CASPERE MEAN BY THIS, BANE? I KEEP SEEING THEM EVERYWHERE CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A QUICK RUNDOWN?

I want this meme revived to be honest.

The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown.
Caspare knew this.

I'll help save this meme

Who remember traitorposting? It was funny for like two days before it get stolen in some FB groups, then in FB Meme pages and then utterly killed, raped and burned alive by the normies. Such a waste of potential

Odd that normies killed Traitor but not frogposting

Vince should be in season 4 of Fargo.

pepe is too big to fail

That reminds me to delete my traitor memes i saved, here's the last one I'll post in my life.

it's 2017 and FAT OGRE SHIT is still alive
how does this make you feel?

Redpill me on this meme

/Vince/ lovers should head over to Sup Forums for some >Vaughncouver posting

>They say that every dog has his day. Well, today's my day, Ray. But I'm not a dog, I'm the fucking Chinaman.

Traitor was immortalized as a LEGO minifig too.

Oh man, this forced meme was particularly terrible, fuck you for reminding me of it

Great memes, should be brought back. Vinceposting especially
Okay meme, may it rest in peace

They say you're never too old to start learning Ray. But I woke up this morning and what did I find? Class is fucking cancelled, and I'm the teacher.
Caspere knew this

no, fuck YOU

it can't rest in peace because it's not dead

Forced memes aren't memes if no one adopts them son, and this one died as soon as there no more Interstellar threads for you to shitpost in.

UNO FARTO @3.17

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QVnfb-0Pow

This was easily the worst and most forced meme I've seen on this board.

Cat in the hat is an absolute bottom of the barrel tier meme, Vinceposting is too good for this board as requires a small degree of wit.

There is a reason why the Cat in the Hat meme is dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=CvPWknVcbZc

She didn't even say "fat ogre shit" ? What a shitty forced meme

Hopefully bogdanovs do soon. Whenever someone posts them I cant imagine that they're over 18

Yeah, and the normies can't really appropriate the the really offensive memes.

Anything that ends with "posting"

Fuck you, just like his work, Malickposting is pure kino

>In early 2000, during an interview with Le Monde[18] regarding his new production facility[19], Poilâne asserted that he had unwittingly employed Malick between the years of 1980 through 1986 as an apprentice baker. Malick was using the pseudonym Antoine de Tournesol, and Poilâne recalled one of his interview responses 'de Tournesol' gave for wanting to work with him; "Our minds are like dough, our hearts like flame." De Tournesol was a model employee, according to Poilâne, and the reason given for leaving was "hearing again the drums of war." Poilâne proceeded to laugh the experience off, and was apparently "fond of Antoine's war movie," though didn't care for the pacing.[20]

This board is completely unusable with all you underaged retards who are obsessed with "memes"

Kek

>partake in capeshit, game of thrones or doctor who discussion
or
>post cunny, BRAAAAAAAP or bane
It's retarded shit or cancer. Pick your poison.

epic

This was a good meme.

Cat in the Hat was just a failure like Lazytown posting. In fact the guy from /his/ who did the Marxist and lacanian interpretation of Lazytown was funnier than the memes they shat out.

You know, Ray, my father said you can't force a meme any more than you can force a horse to drink. Thing is, my father didn't know that I'm the pond not the horse and we're in a drought.

Any meme that isn't born out of unintentional stupidity is just dumb and forced.