What are some movies about impossible dreams that will never come true?

What are some movies about impossible dreams that will never come true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=US2nyRgg-SY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought this was going to be a 'If you prefer left over right' thread.

>ywn live a life like that

feels bad man

;-;

a dream about me being happy

My Life starring me as Myself and everyone around me as the villains :'(

I thought those were people rejected entry into america because they were coming from muslim countries and their dreams were shattered by trump since it looked like they were at an airport before I read all the crybaby feel faggots lmao

t. libcuck

The Place Beyond the Pines
Synecdoche, New York

>Synecdoche, New York
meme movie

I had another in mind, but I forgot the title.

It's about this guy who dates a girl in high school, bangs her, she goes to college, forgets him, has a kid with some Chad, she returns to her old neighborhood and the guy from high school hadn't moved on, she was his first and last, and he basically sat there wondering when she'd return.. guys life went to shit without her, shes taking care of an aging family member, she dies, guy fron high school ends up raising her son, and basically becomes the dad that her Chad college bf never was.

It's basically the ultimate cuck movie, sad as all fuck.

Lie Lie Land?

eh?

How do I stop my daughter from becoming vapid? I look at most women around me and I don't know how I'm going to stop her peers from being bad influences.

Homeschooling + church every Sunday
What could go wrong?

Wash the dishes, sweep or vacuum room, fold clothes, fix bed, give her what she needs, not what she wants all the time, make her understand the value of hard work

abundance degrades endurance
this

I deliberately married a religious woman for the values but church is still a pain in the ass all these years later.

Gonna have to bite that bullet for parenting though.

How old's your daughter? If she's over 5 it might already be too late.
Step 1: No internet
Step 2: ???????????
Step 3: Profit

Almost 2 with another bun in the oven. No internet is a given. I feel like not even making it known to them for a long time.

So close

teach her how to dance.. there is something special about a father teaching his daughter how to dance.. salsa..watz..whatever.. she can always look back to that moment as a special experience, she will seek that out in a man someday maybe, someone who can treat her like you, and make her feel special. Who knows how many experiences she may have to go through to find mister right.. but if he dances the way you danced with her, she will associate those experiences with you. And she will say to herself, this man reminds me of my father. It's a beautiful thing.

bump

We must secure a future for white children and Trump is doing it

Why are liberals so cold-hearted?

bump

The Man In The High Castle

Raise her mormon. Those guys really have it figured out.

The Neverending Story

;_;

life is suffering

life

Any recent photos of Zombiefu?

Fuck Chad desu

:3

fuck ;_;
see you in the afterlife, lads

Why do I get the feeling that this is the intro to a BLACKED video?

Because you're retarded?

;_;

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS ALL I WANT

>click on various izombie threads on Sup Forums because I think the girl is super qt
>end up watching the show on netflix and it's pretty good

Thanks I guess

>ywn come home to her. Because she' the perfect wife and you would never neglect her

I love her, but I saw that movie for the first time last night and it was bar none the worst movie ever made. Like holy shit I still can't believe how bad it is.

what movie?

if you prefer left then you clearly don't belong on Sup Forums

Bad moms

Eraserhead

The impossible dream is him wondering where his sticky is. OOOooooOOoooo
youtube.com/watch?v=US2nyRgg-SY

Dubs and u get a wife and kid senpai

this is terrible, me and my wife have 2 queen beds pushed together, i cant sleep all crowded like that

>You will never tuck your daughter into bed and give her a goodnight peck on the cheek, turn the lights off. Then go to your bedroom on the other side of the house, close the door behind you and fuck the shit out out of your Rosie wife/babymama so that you have to cover her mouth when she gets too loud.

not the most romantic thing I've read, but nice nontheless

kek, women are a fuckign meme
she knows she's doing that with her boob and she doesn't care

>literally needs to be muzzled to keep the black dicks out of her mouth
>"""""""""""""""mormon"""""""""""""""""

KEK

i thought that was britfu from the thumbnail. immersion ruined

Was going for realism. Romance often goes out the window when u have a kid.