Why can't our national team be mixed gendered??

Why can't our national team be mixed gendered??

Why can't we all just be honest about the women's version of any sport being irrelevant?

What about Tennis?

women's world cup didn't start until 1991

Yelling for no reason and wearing polos is not even a sport.

what about volleyball?

Why do we let women speak their mind again?

Damn that roast by your own women

>It's another Sup Forums pats themselves on the back for discovering the "revelation" that women are worse at sports than men

they play less and get paid more.

no, women are only elite in long distance swimming, maybe rifle shooting too I don't remember.

do you ever see vollyball on tv outside of the olympics? because i sure dont. tennis is the only arguable sport, and even then it's a joke because they play 3 sets instead of 5

Isn't the purpose of that tweet and this post completely the opposite of that?

her tweet is 100% accurate

because you're all women

because they are less intelligent and generally less capable than men.

Do you really think Williams can beat Nadal?

Women's tennis and athletics are relevant though

haha feminazis BTFO!

What are the chances this bimbo has never even watched a game of woman's sports?

I feel like the tweet is just saying that the women's team are better than the men in their competition, and OP is sarcastically implying that she's saying the women's team are better than the men

I never said that, I just said women's tennis is a "relevant sport"

i cant wait until womens soccer catches on in europe and south america so women can see what real competition is

Women's 'real' competitions just sound horrible though

Her profile name is 'the discourse'.
The 'discourse' is university talk for how men oppress women and how capitalism doesn't really work.

The point is that the Women's WC is not the WC, and that no one calls the WC the 'Men's WC'

This phenomenon only seems to happen in the US where virtue signaling runs rampant

>She Believes Cup

Imagine a girl being barrida by gary medel or groped by corzo

it's literally impossible

>girls just wanna have fun cup

why the fuck do people pretend to like women's sports? have i unnoticeably slipped into some kind of alternate reality?

>have i unnoticeably slipped into some kind of alternate reality?

mixed football is shit to watch but so fun to play

>Drumpf comes into office
>USA doesn't even qualify for WC

Can't make this shit up, worst president ever

>trump comes into office
>"We're going to win win win"
>immediately lose

Fake tournament. We'll host our own cup.

It's not wrong tho

>twenty two girls one cup

Get your assburgers diagnosed.

The Williams sisters got destroyed by some German who wasn't even ranked in the top 100 a few years ago

Again, read the post I replied to. I'm not saying women are better at sports than men, why does Sup Forums always feel the need to bring up "williams sisters v drunk tennis player", "usa under 15s vs. women's team".

No one is saying that women are better than men at sports, yet Sup Forums constantly brings this up like it's some kind of amazing discovery

>top
he was ranked like 500th and only because he had some hold over of points he earned in a tourney a while back. He should have been ranked closer to 700

>yet Sup Forums constantly brings this up like it's some kind of amazing discovery
Is this some amazing discovery of yours?

'WHEREFORE thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest. For wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself. For thou dost the same things which thou judgest.'

It's annoying when people pretend the WNBA is or ever will be shit. I'm a 6ft6 fat fuck who played collegiate ball for two years and would beat any WNBA player at 36 with bad knees. I also make more money than a year than any WNBA player does from the WNBA.

Why the fuck would anyone watch that shit when they could see better basketball at their local park?

>muscled tone transgender men on women's soccer team

SOON.

I'm just sick of this pointless circlejerk that happens pretty much every other day on Sup Forums

Women complain so much about this shit but don't really even particularly watch women's sports for whatever reason, every girl I know into sports just watches college football and the NFL.

It's just virtue signaling, like when black people pretend to care about black owned businesses then run to KFC.

I heard the women's NT loses against male high school teams.

I checked Wikipedia, and it turns out the women have only qualified for something called the "Women's World Cup"

>30k likes
>90k retweets
Wtf, do americans live in twitter?!?!?!?!?!?!
Btw what are the ratings of woman wch final???? Like group stage liverpool spartak game?

How much do u make and what is the source?

make a rule/bet

when the Women's team actually beats the men's sub 15 team by more than 3 goals they get equal pay.

It already is. Women just aren't good enough to make it.

>what is the source?

common sense...

Sorry boys, the future is female : ^ )

lol what a fag

The maximum WNBA salary is 107K.

>calling her that when she isn't even the best female tennis player ever

She can't even beat most male tennis players, what makes her a better athlete than someone like Lebron or Usain Bolt?

>why can't our national team be mixed gendered?
it can, if women can make it

the real irony in your misandry is that men aren't allowed to join the women's league because they would dominate it

What about Jell-O wrestling?

We can't even work out who the best Argentinian footballer player is ever, how the fuck do you work out the best athlete of either gender ever?

I manage a fucking Walmart and make more than the highest paid WNBA player, it's genuinely pathetic.

but what about beach volleyball

Your toxic masculinity is showing, sweetie. No one said this was a competition.

Damn, New York is so cucked. Brother was facing 15 years in prison just for having a gun in a lock box in his vehicle while driving through. Glad I moved to Arizona

Greatest implies you're the best, over Ali, Jordan, Lebron, Bolt, Wilt, Phelps, lol how are you the greatest if you can't beat the greatest? The aforementioned would beat Serena in a tennis match with a few days training

Wow, I don't even know what to say.

I bet you voted for Drumpf.

Sure. We could absolutely abolish women's sports and fold it into men's. Then women just wouldn't play elite sport.

it probably wouldn't even be worse at this point

what about gymnastics?

holy shit... just like US first own goal against Trinidad...

Based paisano bringing up important topics.

>they play 3 sets instead of 5
way to expose your lack of tennis knowledge, plebeian

are women as bad at soccer as they are at other sports?

You can't make this shit up

For reference, the Canadian Women's National Hockey team, arguably the best women's squad in the world, regularly plays exhibition games against high school aged boys teams devoid of NHL prospects and gets absolutely demolished

Women are truly inferior

>women in sports want equal pay to men
>their revenue and audience interest is less than a tenth of that in mens sports

Liberals have always struggled with basic arithmatic.

There's cute potential with women's sport :3 I also watch for memes like . I unironically watched the women's euros. England didn't do any memes bar 6-0 thrashing Scuckland.

No its because capitalism and evil and they deserve the same pay for contributing less.

Except for all other situations where women demand "equal pay" because they're doing "equal work"

Oh god my sides

>all this mansplaining

There is a strong contingent of people who think the women's team can beat the men's team. Some even refuse to watch the mens team because they feel the women are better athletes and technically better on the ball. I really don't understand how these people exist, but they do.

Wtf is going on here?

Anyone got the webm?

one of them forgets what side they are playing on and then they all just play along like cattle

I do, I was busy in another thread.

this will be the biggest fall from grace when a drug test finally gets her

We just started our women's league this year, soon we'll dominate female concacaf too

Wasn’t he hungover and took cigarettes breaks too

I think he was actually tipsy, rather than hungover.

>logo
>typeface

stop stop i can only be so sick
who signed off on this identity looks like a program to help get kidz out of da hood

That is not even close to what discourse means.
Go fix my plumbing, idiot.

Lol, they only reused the logo of the men's league though, we aren't putting that much effort on iit

All teams and leagues should be mixed.
Just add lower and lower leagues until everyone has its place.
That way we can get rid of womyn sports hogging air time in sports channels, and even the clumsiest guy can go home with a trophy.
Add paralympics too. And go back to playing nude.
Pure meritocracy.

Why does every hamplanet and nu-male get a verified twitter these days?

its the one privledge they proudly entitle themselves

It's to appease them otherwise they'd scream about the patriarchy