You may not like Brazil, but you have to admit there wildlife is god-tier

You may not like Brazil, but you have to admit there wildlife is god-tier

Mosquitoes and native tribes?
I do feel very curious about Amazonian tribes tho
They fascinate me

Agreed. I would never go there on account of the weather and the bugs, but it looks like Jurassic Park up in there. Wouldn't be surprised if there were still dinosaurs hiding in there either.

I thought sloths were from Central America and not the Amazon.

There are slots even in the atlantic forest in brazil, pretty far from the amazon or central america

nothing too impressive

2bqf, the jungle is so hostile that it's almost impossible to get to know it. Either you live and explore it like the amazonian tribes or never get to know it

Sloth distribution

sloths**

What about just the river?
I really want to go travel some of it and fish in it one day? Is it hard to do so?

There is nothing interesting about this jungle.

woah, that's a huge snake.

Haha, what.

>Is it hard to do so?
yes, since there isn't civilization near it. You sure could do it, in places near Manaus or some other ecotourism places but still is dangerous as fuck. But yeah, sure you can get to know it, but not explore it in the sense like normal camping
he is just trolling

it's such a shame that our president will destroy all this diversity.

The river is fucking massive m8, alligators, huge snakes, piranhas... I wouldn't if I were you. Also if you are crazy enough to do it

Don't
Ever
Pee
While you're in the water.

The portuguese could only settle near the rivers due to it being impossible to explore by land

It's so good it can use the internet!

It's great. Finally my state will have jobs, not only public debt

isn't there that fish that swims up your dick hole

Yep. That one.

Yeah, it's called a Candiru

What is so fascinating about jungle, really? Shitty wheater, dirty, mud everywhere, everuthing can kill you, seriously...

Even semi-arid is more fascinating for me.

50% of the country look like this and only ugly jungles get attention.

keep going you sure going to get some replies after posting for the third time

This is the only beautiful place of Amazon.