Lol

lol

stupid americans

At least we've never been occupied by Krauts

I'm asian, shithead.

Fuck French """people"""

that was my father. delete this you piece of shit.

achmed is an "asain''

>"Those who come hither are generally of the most ignorant Stupid Sort of their own Nation…and as few of the English understand the German Language, and so cannot address them either from the Press or Pulpit, ’tis almost impossible to remove any prejudices they once entertain…Not being used to Liberty, they know not how to make a modest use of it…I remember when they modestly declined intermeddling in our Elections, but now they come in droves, and carry all before them, except in one or two Counties...In short unless the stream of their importation could be turned from this to other colonies, as you very judiciously propose, they will soon so out number us, that all the advantages we have will not in My Opinion be able to preserve our language, and even our Government will become precarious."

We beat you in Vietnam, and we will again if needed

Bend the knee, cuck. Or I call Tyrone, your bull.

>Bend the knee
fucking gotfags, even worse than the french

I guess he didn't fly so good...

he didn't fly so good

but he managed to look stylish in his flight

>18 seconds earlier
fuck you

Schizo troll thread.

U MAD?

butthurt

I think this guy did better. The man in the OP is a man accepting his death, leaning headfirst so it's all over quicker. This man doesn't want to go, he's ready to attack, this man looks like he's going to kill the ground instead of the ground killing him.

Would you guys jump, sit tight, or try to find a way downstairs?

the last, unless i happened to have a parachute with me

Right here I'd say try to find a way down, but I know I'd probably just run into a corridor filled with flames and have to jump.

>works in a skyscraper
>don't bring a parachute to work with you

I live in Strasbourg. We really don't have many high buildings like most are 5 or 6 floors, rarely you find 10+ like on university campus and the only high building we have is some chemistry lab (but it's still only a few dozens tiers). My question is how the fuck do you even go to the higher floors without shitting your pants? I heard you even feel the things actually move.