Why are there so many Scientologists in Hollywood?

Why are there so many Scientologists in Hollywood?

Are there? There's Tom Cruise and John Travolta.

The simple answer is, it's a stressful, alienating town and people who are under stress or feel alienated are the most likely to be susceptible to cults.

same reason all of them think their political/world opinions are important

Money laundering

anything to get a role

Why does that ugly girl make my peepee hard?

Because they actively seek out "powerful" individuals. in addition to the fact that most actors are extremely insecure people to who crave acceptance and influence. So when you have a group that will give you everything you want, and you're weak to begin with...it's pretty easy to hook them.

Now, the real secret is how they manage to keep people. After all the shit Leah Remini has been pointing out. You'd think anyone with half a fucking nervous system would be able to see how unsettling the entire thing is.

BUT, on the other hand. Even Lead knows how retarded Scientology is, and managed to step away. And walked right into another religion to fill the void. So, there's probably something ironic in there.

name?

This and no one wants to admit that God might exist. It's cooler to join an elitist cult than admit you believe in God.

>Ben Foster and Elizabeth Moss are Scientologists

Midriffs are sexy.

Better step in to that religion than be hounded by Scientologists to join the cult again

>there are more Scientologists in Hollywood than Republicans
Really makes me think

Who is she? Google gives me nothing and I already got my dick out.

Because it works. The early levels of "membership" entail taking training classes that help you learn how to overcome stress. It's brainwashing on the one hand, but it's incredibly powerful. Even Leah Remini talks about the confidence she gained from it. A lot of people take those classes and never progress higher into the organization

Arthur C Clarke's wife has said that Scientology exists because Clarke bet Hubbard he couldn't start a religion

Scientologists believe in some pretty ridiculous shit, though. Even disregarding the space opera bullshit, their approach to the inner workings of the mind is absolutely embarrassing.

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

>I told Hub to start a religion and he actually did it the absolute madman!

Morgan Jean Quinn

Much appreciated user

Cults like to prey on stupid people with money.
So Hollywood.
I only wonder why they don't target athletes.

When you have everything, you realize you have nothing. Codependency breeds contempt and organization.

well it works for tom cruise