All these little countries acting like hotshit...

>all these little countries acting like hotshit, because they made it into some corrupt tournament only to get kicked out in groups.

Pathetic, also this will be your first and last WC appearance in your lives.

Enjoy it as it will be an ephemeral experience.

Lmao.

BURGERNIGOG on damage control.

Lose weight.

>this will be your first and last WC appearance in your lives

You are supposed to be the strongest NT out of CONCACAF and you got fucked over a tiny irrelevant island... So fuck you pathetic crying bitch

>Pathetic, also this will be your first and last WC appearance in your lives.
I'm pretty sure most of the nukes are going to land in your country

>wait 4 years for the only sport you have
>get BTFO

>>wait 4 years
our seasons aren't 176 minutes long la, we've got plenty to watch outside international tourneys

>Trinidad and Tobago population: 1.365 million
>USA population:322 million
You're far wealthier and have 237 times as many you people living in your country. What the FUCK is your excuse.

All of our elite athletes and money are spent in other sports. Where as T&T only spend money for soccer since it really doesn't require much equipment to play.

>Go to Portugal
>Every girl is a prostitute

Not that hard to get laid in your country ronaldo

not untrue, but this reality is a bit rude to mention desu

>go to us
>every girl is either a landwhale or a subhuman nigger

hmmmm

uhm excuse me buuuut how many world cups do you have?

Yes it is, we're poor so we can't afford hookers

Even shithole Serbia is on WC

Wtf Amerifaggs?

>kneels to panama

>losing to Tonga and Togo

I'm an immigrant from a country that's not in the World cup. Which country should I support Sup Forums?

If there's one thing you can't deny, it's that Yuropoors are completely obsessed with American superiority.

>Where as T&T only spend money for soccer
That's not even their main sport, dumbass. They're a cricketing powerhouse at most.

Ayy banchoud, choop thak

tor maa re chudi, khankir pola.
USA er flag tor putki dia vorum

>being this dumb

Good luck in life. You're gonna need it.

Koi thako?

Noakhali

Stop speaking the language from Avatar please.

Noakhali? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There's nothing wrong with Noakhali, asshole. What are you a Sylhoti or something?
>mentioning 'Avatar'
>on a sports board
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD!

Ma ar babaar desh Comilla. Nobody likes Sylhetis kek.
I've never been to Noakhali. I've only been to Naranganj, Khulna, Bramanbariya, Chittagong, Cox Baazar and we lived in Dhaka before I came here. Why don't you move to the big city m8?

Brazil ay bar support kor bo. Shobay tho korray

>Gets called out for being a dumbass
>muh Avatar

Well, I was kinda larping as a Noakhaila Tbqh, I live in Dhaka(you actually thought that there could be a Noakhaila Sup Forums user, really?) Always supported Argentina and believe me, a lot of folks back here are relieved that Argentina qualified(especially the flag makers), will have a 30 ft Argentinian flag flying over the rooftop no doubt about it come next year.

Also, Comilla is a nice place, their women on the other hand though, not so nice. Age koi thakta Dhakay?

stop being so fucking fat and you'll be better at sports lmao

On the internet you never know la

Agge Mirpur e kintu Uttara the getche jhokon baba beshi taka kammano shuro korreche

Yeah my Bangla is shit. Been out of practice. Going back for a little vacation next year. Bit excited.

didn't read lol

>doesn't require much equipment to play.
Or adverts, amirite?

Bring mosquito repellents, lots of it. Really don't want to catch that chikungunia shit, believe me. Wish you'll have a good trip user

Thanks. What do you think I should see within the city that's not Puran Dhaka? It'll be 7 years since I've gone so I'm sure the city's changed.

>I'm sure the city's changed.
Not much really, except for traffic jams and people, those things increased tenfold. There are more shopping malls now and we are actually having a bit of a food renaissance of sorts in the city. Lots of local food joints have opened up throughout the city with original ideas and such. Other than that, it's all the same.

Also, it's fucking Dhaka, there's nothing to see here.

So go to India or some other surrounding country instead?

No, you're not right. Soccer kits are disgusting with how much logos they have.

>Mexican
>reading

Ni la pensé.

Germanon checking in