Are you prepared for the Asian century?

Are you prepared for the Asian century?

Currently learning Chinese and Hindi desu

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_India
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Either WW3 will happen or we'll transcend nation states before an "Asian century" happens.

Not happening any time soon with nukes flying above your country.

>cultural appropriation and pedo-erotica
wow.

I want to learn Hindu because of the movies/songs, but it's too much work

what movie is that? pic related is my waifu

Go back to tumblr

asia is literally on the other side of the planet for me I don't care what happens there, none of it affects my life.

CULTURALLY INSENSITIVE

>white skin actress

Indians sure are cucks

fuck off pedo uncle

It's deepika padukone , don't know the movie.

Why bother learning hindi, only north indians speak that. States were divided on the basis of language spoken in the area and we have 29 states.
Use subtitles.
Watch Malayalam movies also.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_India

I think the movie is Bajirao Mastaani

indians are not asian

indians are indian

I didnt realise Japs could be this autistic

Yes, i think so.

China's economy is export driven, dependent on the US and Europe. Europe's economy is stagnating as their consumption never fully recovered after the recession and falling number of youth. US is becoming more isolationist after the shale boom and is seeking to wean itself off of China. What it can't produce themselves for cheap, they are looking to get elsewhere, mainly South-East Asia. They need to develop a large middle class in order to have a self sufficient economy that is more consumption led, but it is tripping over every hurdle it needs in order to over come this.

Japan's economy has stagnated, and while things are looking bright for them in the future, it is going to be a long road as they will need a large navy to secure resources and interests across the oceans and become a true super-power.

Korea is following a similar plan to success and will probably fall into the same recession. Even if they don't, war is looming over the horizon and if they survive, reunification will be a daunting task.

SEA will industrialize and see a large jump as other countries seek them as a production power house, especially Indonesia, who is right by the raw resources in Australia's backyard and controls important sea lanes, but a production led, export heavy economy will always be dependent on the economy of other, more developed nations, as we see with China, and so can only go so far.

So while any of these countries has potential to become a superpower, it isn't very high, at least not within the next 50 years.

what do you expect from the creators of anime and bodypillows

Asia is next to your continent.
japs are not asian

japs are jap

I don't know any other Indian Singaporeans who use Sup Forums. Are you Indian? I am no longer a special snowflake

They're technically 'asian' yes, but they're no asian in the stereotypical everyday definition, asian characteristics is different from indian ones, and this includes the asian century
Talking about asian century and bringing india with it is as out of place as bringing Arab and Slavic countries in it
They don't fit in

Hence why the term Asian has positive connotation in the rest of the world, while here, its associated with brown smelly people and terrorist (Indians and Pakis)

Same bro

I'm an indian and i have seen many Indians over here.

You are honestly just very misinformed. While I am inclined to call you a retard and be done with it, you should probably also brush up on asian history before opening your fat gob. Where do you think Buddhism came from?

India was to east asia what middle east is to Europe, except with buddhism instead of Christianity

t. Peter Zeihan

Argentina, on the other hand, is well positioned to take the lead this century.

1. Large reservoirs of lithium, which is growing ever more important.
2. Large swathes of Arable Land.
3. Well positioned to trade across both the Atlantic and Pacific.
4. The Rio de la Plata Basin is navigable and spans the populated portions of the nation, allowing cheap shipping not only within itself, but to the rest of the world.
5. Finally getting rid of the bat shit retarded Peronism policies that took Argentina down from being one of the most wealthiest nations at the start of the last century.

If there is any nation that has hope of over taking the US this century, it's Argentina.

well, he makes a very compelling argument in both of his books.

Argentina definitely won't. It has to share that basin with Uraguay and lithium probably won't be used in the next generation of batteries.

Also, Argentina can't into government.

Argentina has the potential, considering my country is a rollercoaster, I don't know what to expect.

You're an idiot. Anyone who was born in Asia is considered Asian. Even if a black person or white person is born there, they're Asian. That's why we consider white people living in the USA as North American.

The type of Asian you're thinking of (squinty eyes, rigid bones, east asian) are Mongoloids. Indians/Arabs are not Mongoloids, they're Caucasoids. Further proof that no one in this thread has graduated from high school.

>Indian terrorists

We have a saying here; "A monkey in emperor robes is still a monkey"
Thats probably how it works in US, but not Asia
Asia is an abstract term anyway, Russia is closer to Europe and middle east is closer to north Africa than to east asia, categorizing it is useless, however I guarantee you that your categorisation doesn' fit in east asia (where Im from) and southeast asia and wider

There is some native "black" people in south asia btw

What's wrong with that?

Whats wrong with what?

Correct.

India was the "Near West"

Very famous Chinese story called journey to the West is about going to India for enlightenment

What's wrong with being black/having dark skin people in a country?

Are you East Asian?

It's true that 'Asian' is a meme tier term but it was made by the Greeks to refer to all those West of them which back then they only assumed the were Persians, Chinese and Indians.
So you can say that they're not 'Asian' in phenotype due to common misconceptions in the modern era but they are in a way more 'Asian' than Koreans, Japanese and SEA's. I think a more correct term would be to call those of the East/South East Asian phenotype Mbut that's not very politically correct in the modern era.
>There is some native "black" people in south asia btw
Another misconception. They may look like black people but the Dravidians of India/Australian Aboriginals and Africans are some of least related people on the planet.

Nothing wrong with it, just not asian is what Im saying, also applies to white people in "mongoloid" area

* to call those of the East/South East Asian phenotype Mongoloid

Yes but people stick with it anyway, honestly don't mind if you'll go back to call it as "Orientals" desu
I put the quote mark because they're no exactly black, just kinda similar
Mongoloid might not work since some people might perceive it as insult

Are you an immigrant? Even I know in Britain that they call those of East/South East Asian heritage Orientals anyway? Also
>chinks
>having a good reputation

>Mongoloid might not work since some people might perceive it as insult
Oriental was considered an insult as well in American society. That's why they stick to Asian. Just suck it up.

bait thread that is made by nip flag with little girl OP.
what a combo of a thread