Was 2015 the absolute peak of Sup Forums?

Was 2015 the absolute peak of Sup Forums?

2014 before gaymergayte

It was the year when Aussies were actually funny and people took banter lightly.

Gamergate unironically ruined Sup Forums

I think so. In comparison it's sad to see what it is now.

Who was that female trip that got exposed and it turned into the biggest shitfest ever?

this was 100%

It was fun while it lasted

It doesn't work if you have to screepcap your own posts and repost them over and over

>(you)

No, 2015 was the downfall

>LE LEAF XDD
>POO IN LOO XDD
>GOLDLEN LELS!!

Cause of Australia's #epic bantz, this board exploded in popularity which also gave rise to 30 new generals

t. khan'd

t. KHAN'd

2012 was best.
It went downhill from there. Old Sup Forums was comfy, but plebbitors and /new/ refugees shit up my pure board.

Not sure why wouldn't it work, I had my fair share of giggling with Aussies back then

I mean this is autistic as fuck for me to even say this but its just some fuckwit who was easy to mess with that someone was retarded enough to screencap

To say XD the age of australia is over with this shitful tidbit of nonsense is retarded as fuck.

The "age of Australia" is over but it was never really anything other than some edited quote of moot taht we played the class clown with. Apart from darkmoot Australia has never really done anything other than ham it up for some autistic in joke

Fpbp
/thread

Are you depressed or something?

No it's even more pathetic. After the great banter war of aus-can this autistic pole kept trying to interject himself and no one cared. He just takes Australian memes and copies them and then spams. khan'd is just a direct copy of LEAF/DESIGNATED posting. After a while he bought a vpn so he could have arguments with "australians" to screencap and then spam

He's been doing this for 3 years now

aus shitposting actually broke some guys brain on the other side of the world

The banter war was great between Australia and India, not between Australia and Canada, the Khan'd was an offshoot when ping400+ was already over after some two months, and died about as quickly

miss darkmoot