Pro-life policies create more welfare recipients and more blacks. how is it conservative to be pro-life...

pro-life policies create more welfare recipients and more blacks. how is it conservative to be pro-life? pro-choice and pro-homosexuality are the true conservative positions. do you really want degenerates to be parents? these so called conservatives who oppose homosexuality are basically saying they want degenerates to be parents. i would rather that they be stay faggots and be child-free. if faggots become parents they'll just pass their degeneracy onto their children.

>pro-life policies create more welfare recipients and more blacks. how is it conservative to be pro-life?

It's a traditional view to uphold the dignity of human beings.

idk just post more Choa

Because I have principles.

The more niglets that are chopped up alive the better.

conservatives should reconsider abortion because it gets rid of liberals, feminists and blacks. conservatives are kind of allowing these people to exist and breed like rabbits by being pro-life. The US is going to be overrun with sjws with this pro-life thinking that conservatives have

keep abortion legal, but don't do it in your communities.

>problem solved

Homosexuality by itself is mostly irrelevant and harmless. Abortion is good because it's basically de-facto eugenics.

What conservatives should actually be going against is no fault divorce. That should not be allowed if there are children and/or the women is pregnant. That has done more to destroy conservatism than any of these other things.

Daily reminder that half of potential blacks get aborted in the US.

What are those principles?

abortion allows no-consequences sex, which feeds the degeneracy. Blacks would be leagues better if they had to answer for their lurid acts

>SJWism is genetic
Gas yourself.

>eugenicists

pro-life policies bring more liberals and welfare recipients into the world. eventually liberals will outnumber conservatives with such policies.

the women who are having abortions tend to be poor and liberal(otherwise they would not have abortions). if conservatives forced these women to have their kids, these kids would grow up to be liberal voters. they would make the country more liberal.

i don't think it's a very strategy to save liberla babies which is what conservatives want to do when they speak out against abortion(which mostly targets niggers who vote liberal).

it might as well be. if a liberal gives birth to a child, that child is most likely going to be a liberal. blacks are mostly likely going to give birth to kids who vote democrat.

>abortion allows no-consequences sex, which feeds the degeneracy.

how is this a bad thing? you want degenerates to have kids? i would rather see the kid aborted than being raised by degenerate parents

People busy with childcare are less likely to continue their degenerate behavior. Even if they don't have kids, their behavior is impressed upon all young minds around them anyway so that point is largely moot

Social conservatism is about actually having morals and principles, as opposed to the degenerate liberals.

Abortion is evil and degenerate. Faggotry is evil and degenerate. We are principled and thus oppose degeneracy.

You can't fight degeneracy with more degeneracy. That's a great way to make the world an even more fucked up place.

I actually agree, OP. Blacks and latinos already do a higher percentage of abortions. Margaret Sanger was right, we need to teach the baboons birth control and abortion so they exterminate themselves. I'm not kidding.

How is abortion and homosexuality degenerate again?

> these so called conservatives who oppose homosexuality are basically saying they want degenerates to be parents. i would rather that they be stay faggots and be child-free.

I thought that conservatives don't want homosexuals do be parents at all, not that they want them to become heterosexuals and raise a family that way. And as I understand it, this is the case for Catholicism, its stance against homosexuality doesn't call for becoming heterosexual. It calls for homosexuals to live lives of chastity.

>Social conservatism is about actually having morals and principles, as opposed to the degenerate liberals.

pro-life policies create more liberal voters thus making the pro-life movement a suicidal movement. liberals(blacks, welfare recipients) who otherwise would have been aborted are going to vote democrat when they get older thus making your pro-life worldview a suicidal worldview. pro-lifers are the ultimate cucks who support policies that hurt their own movement in the long run.

abortion prevents the existence of more pro-choice people;therefore you need more abortion

Offspring of liberals may have a tendency to become liberal themselves because they're either directly exposed early and often to poor life choices and self-destructive behaviors, and/or are brought up to believe that these should not be judged and have equal value to choices and behaviors that lead to greater success in life (same with your hated browns). I cannot think of a more destructive set of beliefs than one which on principle devalues human life to mere disposable tissue.

>political debate serves no purpose, we'll be outbred by a adherents to a political ideology
It's painful how dumb this notion reads, akin to alt-right and their BBC cuckoldry fanfics. Sasuga progressives, left or "right" (left again).

This is why I'm pro-abortion. It's not about women's rights - the slags already have safe haven laws and orphanages where they can choose not to be mothers. Abortion is about convenience. Let's spare ourselves the Fetal Alcohol Syndrome afflicted, fatherless, poverty stricken future criminals.

>political debate serves no purpose, we'll be outbred by a adherents to a political ideology

8 out of 10 times people follow the political ideology of their parents. i personally know no liberal who came from a conservative household and vice-versa. In a way it's kind of similar to how islam spreads. they have all these kids and those kids rarely divert from the religion and ideology of their parents. they die muslims

If ideology was passed down via the parents then the south would fluctuate in it's ideology every generation but it doesn't, the south stays conservative.

>pro-choice and pro-homosexuality are the true conservative positions
What the fuck am I reading?

if ideology wasn't passed down*

>If ideology wasn't passed down via the parents then the south would fluctuate in it's ideology every generation but it doesn't, the south stays conservative.
>the south would fluctuate
>the south stays conservative.
The south was the biggest supporter of New Deal lefty programs, and specifically empowered the Progressive movement when they elevated Woodrow Wilson, one of their own, to the presidency.

protip: it's not conservative to hate niggers, if that's what you think it is.