BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I laughed. I'm going to hell.

maybe she was canadian

>phone poster
God damn normalfags.

Come on, Chile isn't that bad. It's actually one of the nicer latin american countries.

wait did she try to jump out of the plane

I fucking love this timeline

MAGA

>tfw phone poster but cant take a phone screen shot

this holy shit.

She just wants to be a minority I guess, because back home she's just as privileged as anyone else.

>liking people killing themselves cos cant stay in america
kinda seems sad

>chile
lel, can't blame her for not wanting to go back here

wrong board

Chile is unironically a developed country, if you're killing yourself to not go back to Chile then you're retarded. If it was like Guatemala or something I would understand.

That's pretty funny. Chile is a nice place

Yeah sad that she failed

she was probably from the north

>be a four foot tall dark brown hideous spic
>feel entitled to living in America
>illegally cross the border and live there as an illegal alien
>get caught
>get deported
>try to kill yourself

Why do Latin Americans do this:?

it's way too cold there, it's literally in the name

sounds like the kind of stable, level-headed person we want to welcome into our home

>when you have a high tolerance to tranquilizers and the nosy bitch next to you thinks you are trying to suicide when you just want a fade

don't know, if the left they are traitors for all I care, you can keep them

I'm wondering, why would someone shoot themselves before boarding a plane?

she still has to go back though right

shoulda became a citizen the correct way, pedro

This is going to be the greatest 8 years in American history.

hopefully in a body bag

ugh this is so sad HE CAN'T KEEP DIVIDING US

Clearly should have been an asset to the USA. Damn it Trump, don't stop these kind of level-headed people from immigrating!

finally

What's funny about that?

That's awful.

>tfw I literally had to get married to stay here

No sympathy for these people

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

remember to report and sage folks

What do you mean, Sup Forums?

took longer than I expected

I don't like it, and very few genuinely do regardless of the troll posts.

But there is a way for foreigners to become legitimate citizens of this country, and she didn't go through it. Why should she get to stay when she didn't do what others who went through the process did to get to stay here?

If she gave a shit, she would have gone through the process. She didn't. Tough fucking luck, you have to go back.

>Chile

Don't be sad, it's not like her country is a war-ridden shithole. It's actually the best country in that subcontinent.

She is just a little bitch crying because politics don't pander to her stupid idea of free everything and should be shot on site when she reenters Chile for being a traitor.

Sup Forums has ruined this website.

>being poor

cuantas copas tenes

That's in Brazil though