Who knew that such a silly show could be so insightful?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_burned_as_heretics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"Dark Ages"

christcucks btfo

Does it mean that Islam flourished without Christianity stopping it in it's tracks? Is the alternate Quahog an Islamic reality? Allahu ackbar, seth macfarlane

how would islam exist without christianity?

>the dark ages
A bullshit meme to anyone with even a rudimentary understanding of European history

because Islam was started by a humble goat farmer/genocidal warlord in the arabian peninsula

>Christians can't take a joke

They rip atheists 10 times harder

No, they rip brian, who happens to be an atheist. And only because fans ripped on brian and they wanted to look self-aware.

Who based it on judaism and christianity.

Because muslims didn't burn all the books they found, Christians did.
People learned arabic, not latin, to visit their huge libraries.

No historian has ever used the term "dark ages". Christians were the only ones keeping learning and knowledge alive during and after the decline of Rome. They created the university system, the first libraries in Europe, and were responsible for every scientific discovery for pretty much the entirety of the middle ages, not to mention advancements in philosophy and mathematics.

>burn people at the stake for the crime of being right
>500 years later they get pissed off and rebel
>start making of their hats

Who'd they burn at the stake for being right? Galileo, right? Do me a favor, google that real quick.

Tru

Galielo was forced into NEETdom until his death.

>atheists' reaction when they realize Newton was a diehard bible thumper

>humanity is more advanced
>not a single fucking sign of organic life

We wuz scientists and sheit... Dem books was kept by da monkz, we were good Boyz, dindu burn no books or nuthin...

Fucking this, the "Dark Ages" were the most progressive times that have ever happened.

Because he called the same pope who supported him an idiot because he was a fucking aspie retard. The Jesuits and the Pope supported him and he shat all over them.

>dark ages
>actually being a thing that existed

I mean, they were. Who else was going to keep the books? The barbarians? The illiterate peasants?

seth macfarlane is the definition of a pseude. He's the kind of guy that could make one post on /lit/ or /sci/ and cause the entire board to erupt in laughter.

christians were also the ones burning the books
>hurr durr but the retard kings who tried to legitimize their rule by divine right weren't christian, the monks were

also: while Christians were being retarded during the dark ages, Al-Andalus was a hotbed of intellectual activity.
>implying Christian scholars weren't reading Averroes's interpretation of Aristotle during their studies
>implying Maimonedes preferred Christiandom to the Caliphate (he chose to live as a dhimmi than in retardChristiandom)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_burned_as_heretics
>its okay we only imprisoned someone for life for the crime of being right

He was also wrong about a lot of shit. The earth didn't orbit around the sun in a circle, it was in an ellipses, like Kepler suggested. He also wasn't the first to advocate heliocentrism. He also thought that the tides were caused because of the earth orbiting the sun, not the moon, again, like Kepler suggested.

I was on your side my man. I was pointing out how funny the punishment was.

Why is people so butthurt over this ? It's just a fucking cartoon

I don't believe in God but I don't label myself an atheist because I don't even think about it. Why do atheists find the need to create a religious anti-religion and embark on a crusade against people that have faith. Also, it seems the firstly and foremost go after christianity like it's the only religion and neglect other religions

Religious people are easily offended by cartoons

If you don't believe in any god you're an atheist by definition. That's what that word means.
>Why do atheists find the need to create a religious anti-religion and embark on a crusade against people that have faith.
You're mistaking the autistic minority for the rest of them. Most atheists want to be left alone, like most religious people. Only the extremists want to push it on others.

Offensive stuff tends to offend, it's kinda like its thing

>who knew that this autist would post this on Sup Forums AND Sup Forums