Light skinned black chick wants to fuck

>be at gas station
>chick always comes out and smokes with me
>she is cute, tatted up tho
>got an outline of a batman symbol tatted under her eye
>got all sorts of piercings
>kind of chick I used to fuck in high school minus face tats and being black
>mentions a bf in passing
>tells me she dreamed about me and keeps calling me Leonardo (been told I look like him all my life)
>ask her about tat on her chest
that says rebel
>ask if she a rebel without a cause
>she asks if I want to find out
>says she gets off at 5 am
>fuck that, pussy ain't worth not sleeping
>tell her not tonight, I'll take her number tho
>she is texting me now, clearly wants to fuck

What do I do Sup Forums?

chick is seemingly a bit mental but I haven't gotten laid in over a year and I want to fuck. Is this a bad idea?

Fuck her

Smoking at a gas station
It's like you want to burn yourself.

Just don't do it at your place, retard. And use a fucking condom

let's see what she looks like OP

Fuck her OP

You'll regret it later

cum in her pooper

Give your soul to God

Step on the right path

Tell her that you're a white supremacist.

Send it as a text and post screenshots

>smoking
>tattoos
>piercings
>promiscuous sex in high school
>miscegenation
Absolutely disgusting. Saged and reported.

is this Sup Forums?

Couldn't care less about the race or "degeneracy" or whatever, but absolutely do. not. stick. your. dick. in. crazy.

You have been duly warned.

Fuck her . Wear a condom , don't listen to the Sup Forums tards , pussy is pussy as long as shes qt, im glad youre not taking dick senpai.

just cuck her bf and make sure you don't get an STD

More power to you, but I don't think it's worth having to go to a new gas station after she goes full she-boon.

Never saged something so hard in my life.

This. Come on, I appreciate the dudes who are not fucking broads for religious reasons, but any other reason to not take pussy when it comes is absolute cuckoldry.

Go away.

At least make a story that not so bad that by the end I could have at least garnered some entertainment from it.

What you have done is shat on a keyboard with shit that doesn't even deserve to grace the Valhalla of Sup Forums thread archive.

I want you to know right now that you are so terrible that I believe the threads of Autralian's shitposting BBC is better than your thread.

The shitposting Mexican trying to troll everyone only to realize his nation jumps borders to pick my strawberries is better than this.

I want you to know right now that I have more fun reading about dudes in India pooping on the ground far more than I will ever enjoy this post.

I would rather only have BTFO DRUMPF threads than to realize that someone as untalented as you exists

Your post has made me a firm believer that even at your birth, it turned out so anticlimactic that pushing you out her pussy was the equivalent of taking horse tranquilizers.

Your post has made me believe that instead of watching the birth of you that he was probably looking up Michelle Kwan figure skating statistics.

I feel bad that god could be so cruel to someone. You are defective.

sorry guys, thought my post got lost in the ether. Got it set it for tomorrow when I get off work. Morally I am conflicted by cucking some dude but on the flip side I haven't got laid in over a year and I need to get back in the saddle. Little head vs big head I suppose

>ask if she a rebel without a cause

Didn't need to see that picture. Just post pictures of the chica instead of descriptions of her tattoos and I might take you seriously.

wtf I hate OP now

hey it worked, it's all in the delivery my man. shit is corny but if a girl is feeling you, you can say whatever dumb shit comes to your mind and she will eat that suit up like hot cakes

Wrap it before you tap it, OP.

don't have any pics, just got her number tonight and she is at work right now with 2 other chicks, they are nasty ugly but they are nice people

Why do people say you look like a turtle and why would she dream about that?

haha think Hollywood actor Swedcuck. while your women fuck black and brown dicks I am fucking pretty young things for sport

Degenerate semen demons and heretical fluid druids lure white males to their death: the thread.

P.S.- she and the boyfriend are both going to jump you, rest in peace