Nothing will ever top these albums. What went wrong?

Nothing will ever top these albums. What went wrong?

Attached: 1239492437413_f.jpg (491x247, 29K)

thrash metal is gay and op is also gay

AHEM

Attached: cover.jpg (960x960, 509K)

wait, you don't think that album is better than RTL and MOP, right? Hahahahah

cmon metallica are just a t shirt band
they're just a name, at best a contemporary tale
they're a terrible band an always were

But it is, faggot.

Cliff died instead of Kirk

yea right lol

>US thrash
stay pleb

Attached: byinheritance.jpg (1000x1000, 554K)

>tfw Lars didn’t die

Megadeth songs are usually pretty solid until Mustaine starts singing. After that not so much.

there is absolutely nothing objectively wrong with the way Mustaine sings

Attached: re-tarded.png (346x69, 9K)

Except for his voice

Master of Puppets is the most fucking overrated album of all time i swear to god. It's an 8/10 at best, Kill Em All and Ride The Lightning are both miles away better than MoP

Attached: 1509899786787.jpg (320x391, 51K)

IT
IS

Rust in Peace is a 10/10 with no possible improvements. Listen to the original master job.

He laughs because he's never heard it.

Hettfield can't sing for shit either. Made worse by the fact that everyone copied his style. Mustaine still stands out.

the whole band should have died

Megadeth is shit dude.

what age did you guys outgrow metal? for me it was about 12, i went through my metallica phase a bit earlier than most i think.

Your taste is shit.

yea as if enjoying listening to a man who sounds like a cat being killed was the epitome of good taste.

Megadeth will never surpass Metallica and even Mustaine knows that. That's why he's a bitter fag.

>growing out of metal
>not branching out and listening to different metal albums when you get bored of your current library

this

Woah, so badass. Nah only soys grow out of metal

I always listen to metal while I bang your mother.

metal is actually soy. listening to intense rebellious music correlates with openness to experience which correlates with social liberalism. basically, metal listeners are more likely to contribute to the downfall of white people more than average.

t. soymale

Attached: 1502359573361.jpg (1000x1425, 699K)

Not even the best Megadeth album.

Western culture was designed by intense rebellous people, you yokel banjo retard

Attached: d84fe8f32e03332d5d6ca9e4188eface.jpg (640x425, 53K)

Shitallica was always trash.

always trash, yet never thrash

Imagine being such a pleb that you think the best thrash metal albums are Metallica albums. Pic related is the best thrash album and The Burning of Sodom is better than any Metallica song by a fucking mile

Attached: 539.jpg (750x750, 39K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: 220px-Metallica_Hardwired..._To_Self-Destruct_2016.jpg (220x220, 12K)

RTL is pretty tops but MOPs is somewhat overrated and frankly not even '''that''' thrashy for a supposed pinnacle of the thrash metal genre. I think people rate it so high because it has the right amount of cross appeal towards general rock fans, with its clean guitar breaks and interesting musical passages of the sort while still blending well with the more legitimate metal/thrash parts.

They grew up. Hetfield is a composer first and thrash is a limited genre to compose within. You wanted them to make same album over and over like ADCD?

Then why people hate their later stuff if that was just growing up of their limited background? In that case, they should be revered even more (like Beatles post Rubber Soul).

Master of Puppets is just a shittier version of Ride the Lightning.

kill em all is worse than the black album

or worse, slayer

this. wah-wah coverup still cant hide the fact that kirks playing is as expressionless as yngwies. his solos sound like technical exercises. and cliff was a shit bassist too. i dug hetfields riffs. fans seem to hold AJFA in the highest esteem but it was just one long fucking drag of an album.

>haha look at these rebellious soyboys thinking for themselves, while real men like me do exactly what they're told

death magnetic was better than this piece of shit

You have god awful taste.

obvious bait but im still mad

Undisputedly, Metallica's best album by way of production, songwriting / composition / riffs, lyrics.

Attached: CD05.jpg (1200x1200, 50K)

Neither are as good as Kill Em All.

Also, those German bands like Sodom and Kreator literally just took the best parts of Metallica and Slayer and threw away the shitty parts, which frankly makes them the superior thrash bands.

Fucking PLEB detected. RIP is miles ahead those two and any fucking metallica album. Hell, even peace sells is better than those two.

ok Mustaine hahaha

>Nothing will ever top these albums
I DONT FUCKING THINK SO PAL

Attached: 19.jpg (487x485, 49K)

People dont hate thier later stuff, only faggots that feel like thier special little band out grew them and are reeling from rejection.

FUCK. NO. Death Magnetic is their worse album by a wide margin. Spit Out The Bone is the best song they've done in over 20 years.

my man knows whats good

This. Production makes it thick as a truck.

>Spit Out The Bone is the best song they've done in over 20 years.
What a shit band

Attached: Untitledd.jpg (681x1146, 267K)

switch Ride The Lightning and Master of Puppets and this chart would be perfect.

you forgot s+ tier: lulu

Terrible. Fuck off

Is this ultraboris by any chance?

People thought that the drumming, solos, and often very repetitive riffing style on these was worth anything. Like, the riffs themselves are pretty good here, but even the most ardent fans gotta admit it's got trash for drumming, solos, and structure.

Neither of these albums topped Kill Em All.

Overrated trash.

What the fuck?!?! hahahahahahahahahaha

This album is fast, and sounds like the coolest thing ever on the first 20 or so listens. But then you note how little riffs develop on each track and how one dimensional the riffing style is.