What a contrived fucking hollywood tier shit ending

What a contrived fucking hollywood tier shit ending.
Jesus fuck

3/10

That's the joke. It's an ending that the goofy brother would write

You really didn't get it

Thanks, i was wondering if people would be able to understand this meta joke about a meta movie. Clearly not.

I enjoyed this film

Nothing happens in the world? Are you out of your fucking mind? People are murdered every day. There's genocide, war, corruption. Every fucking day, somewhere in the world, somebody sacrifices his life to save someone else. Every fucking day, someone, somewhere makes a conscious decision to destroy someone else. People find love, people lose it. For Christ's sake, a child watches her mother beaten to death on the steps of a church. Someone goes hungry. Somebody else betrays his best friend for a woman. If you can't find that stuff in life, then you, my friend, don't know crap about life! And why the FUCK are you wasting my two precious hours with your movie? I don't have any use for it! I don't have any bloody use for it!

>that scene where he asks out the waitress

what about that scene?

Shut the fuck up, you aren't even a real screenwriter.

if you can't relate, you are one of the lucky ones, friend

but that led to charlie's big break through!

>tfw autistic and socially awkward
>feel like the main character is me except i'm not a famous and rich hollywood screenwriter

All the relationships i had in the past just came naturally without anyone asking the other one out desu, so yeah.

Never go full pleb

Oh did you think these guys were serious?

I get it!

this your first Kaufman movie?

guys a hack

>hasn't seen Synecdoche, New York

I have and I care little for Kaufmans neurotic pseud-bait trash

''I'm a neurotic jew'' the film
He even outdid Allen with that one

I care little for your opinion, hombre