SWEDEN YES!

I will be leading a gay pride parade through a Muslim neighborhood in Sweden.

We will force the Left to face the true social conservative threat to equality and democratic ideals: Islam.

May Kek protect me.

youtube.com/watch?v=zBTGmUz1ofs&feature=youtu.be

breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/26/milo-to-lead-gay-pride-march-through-muslim-ghetto-sweden/

Stop using so much fake tan milo it looks ridiculous

God be with you brother, stay safe

Based.

If you die, you will only serve as one of the greatest martyrs to the cause.

It's one way to slate your nog cock thirst I guess

You take material from Sup Forums, and use it for your own celebrity status, for that I think you're a pretty big douche. But, this is cool, carry on.

this has happened before and it didn't end well, schoolchildren picked up rocks and threw them. the adults could barely hold themselves back.

Someone had to do it though. Although i don't know how much is going to be fully comprehended by the Swedes.

Why does your entire persona come across as incredibly jarring and fake? Please practice in front of a mirror and fix up. Inb4 its not Milo at all

I'll be keeping up with this, sounds interesting. Stay safe.

Milo I will always remember your sacrifice.

What will the liberals choose

Ever oppressed homosexuals or poor and uncomprehended muslims?

fuck off, you neocon shill faggot.

Holy fuck. Does this guy know when to stop inciting and provoking people into violence? Why is this guy even allowed to do such thing? I can't believe people stand behind him, it's a shame.

The gays claim they don't want to be messed with.

Fucking hypocrites.

Also post a pic of your hand if you're Milo.

Happy trails dark knight.

#shootback

Please don't die Milo. You are a disgusting faggot but you are useful.

Milo you huge gay bird. Stay safe man. I like you work.

Godspeed, you magnificent faggot.

I also don't think a march will affect them.

>It's not the Muslims faults!
>They were provoked!
For real, lads?

>Does this guy know when to stop inciting

Tactic of the left: Criticize, criticize, criticize, rise, fight, "raise awareness," push, push, push, push, push, push, incite, riot, "raise awareness," criticize, insult, deride, criticize.

We have to become as unprincipled as they are if we are going to win.

You're doing god's work Milo!

Are Muslims children, lacking in free will and immune to personal responsibility?

And how is engaging in a parade "inciting violence?"

You are part of the problem.

Let's settle this once and for all:

Is Milo based? Is the enemy of my enemy my friend?

Kek protects you with dubs it seems...
Either way, people are gonna be butthurt after this, so Godspeed I guess...

Kek blesses you with dubs, truly he is with you. Best of luck, faggot.

I really hope everyone in the parade survives, but I also hope that the true nature of the beasts will be shown... So maybe some of them can get fucked up pretty badly.

check'd

may kek bless new kind gir

HANDS?

What the fuck happened to this place

Fuck that, post feet

>neocon
You don't know what that word means.

So everybody likes sucking dick if it's from the right fagget?

>Milo gets killed
>turn on CNN
>RIGHT WING EXTREMIST MARCHES INTO PEACEFUL SWEDISH MUSLIM NEIGHBORHOOD, VIOLENCE ENSUES
>the muslims felt threatened by the nazi bigots who were encroaching on their religious freedoms
>thankfully he can't spread any more hatespeech inshallah

Good. Pretending retrograde conservative Muslims are better than retrograde conservative Christians is retarded.

If you really wanted to get a reaction, you would do it dressed like mohamad.

Holy shit, vhut
Milo actually showing up to Sup Forums?
I'm fucken stunned

Way I see it;

>Gays are blowing each other where you cant see them
>Muslims are literally wanting to blow you up

If Sup Forums got off its high horse and united against the greatest ACTUAL threats to western civilization, we might actually get somewhere. So yeah, Milo is perfectly fine, even if you only agree with him on his views on Islam. The point is he is standing up and giving a voice for others that the primal attitudes of Islam should not be tolerated any longer.

This should be commendable and a reason to stand by Milo, even if you dislike homosexuality.

What the fuck would bring a person into a muslim neighbourhood anyways?

They (the gays) do not want to be messed with, yet they plan to mess with people who they know will probably destroy them.

no but forcing political events that will benefit the greater good by dropping a massive redpill amongst normies and lefties is an grand MO

do I need to dress like a fag in order to go? would love to be there to meet&protect milo but i don't want to be a degenerate. i live only 30 minutes from where this will take place.

Muslims in Sweden will give no fucks. They just want to get on with their monotonous lives. I don't know why idiots such as Yiannopaydebts go out looking for the slightest conflicts.

Based Milo.

Trying to get through to my gay friend about Orlando. Still refuses to see Islam for what it is, thinks Trump is against his interests, ect.

Did you get any STDs yet?

Milo where's privilege grant; I need funding for my research daddy

Damn Milo I didn't think you would die like this.

Hopefully they demonstrate that they want to go on with their monotonous lives.

If they kill Milo he will be mourned by hundreds of thousands of straight white men who had to wait for an activist faggot to give them a voice. Kek protect him.

posting in a Milo Thread
hi Milo

>trips

fuck off

We will need someone to perform sodomy in front of little Muslim children to educate them about the wonders of faggotry

>It's not the rapists fault, she was asking for it

god speed, faggot

Milo, gonna need your thoughts on anime my dude

WITNESSED

You better bring some security. Why would I want one of our precious gems subjected to such brutality?

A
Fucking
Leaf

Our conglomerate gives his arguments, simpleton.

You are one glorious faggot. Stay safe, may kek protect you!

>he took the bait

>imblying youre milo

time stamp, actual faggot

post a timestamp you sodomite

milo plz die a martyr. become gay jesus. live forever in faggotry and aestheticism in order to save this world from itself.

enjoy your stay in sweden buddy

>inb4 you get murdered and become a martyr for the alt right
Also, stop fucking talking about Sup Forums on Twitter and BB you fucking faggot.

Checked

Hopefully there is adequate security.

Pretty sure they will

>!IFaGGoTiRY

Nice tripcode mate. Mind if I use it sometime?? Whats the password?

Proof or gtfo faggot

>i will be leading a gay parade

only if its heading towards the gas chambers, faggotry is degeneracy, you are cancer

God Speed

He first started coming here during Gamergate, user. That was almost two years ago.

This obviously isn't Milo. Stop Larping guys. Kek confirms.

You have "may" in your ID
pretty sure they may, m8

he supports bush sr. and jr.'s policies.

All the BBC around you Milo, how will you contain your boner?

Ask for a few news people to go with you. Fria Tider (for the Swedes) one for Brits, one for Americans and so on. (At least get a French, Swedish and American one if you can).

It would probably work better if they were journalists and not news crews. (Although hidden cams could work to get more shit caught)

Well you have Zynoh, and that's a scary sounding alien name. So please leave overlord. SUPERIOR MILKY WAY SENTIENTS DONT WANT YOUR ASS

Stay safe out there daddy, you faggot

Nice dubs, I dubbed for your protection in the first thread

I know it's a long shot, but I'd regret it if I wasted this opportunity

So if this really is Milo, repent or burn in hell for eternity you wicked sodomite.

Fuck off faggot.

Source?

Milo We all hate you and Kek willed you dead. Take that back, we would like you if you stopped this gay pride festival. We can tolerate your faggotry to a point but that's it. This is going to far.
Kek has willed you dead see this thread.
When your away everyone here admits they hate you.

may kek protect you, try not to take too much foreign dong in your faggot ass.

Abe mlukni be, garderoben pederas

For real though, I'm kinda sad that I won't be able to join. Is there going to be a huge amount of security? They'll probably try to murder you.

May Kek protect your dubs

You are a hero.

No swede cucks are actually going to attend it, you know. At most you'll have the antifa show up and ruin your parade.

Useful alive, but also useful dead as a martyr... Carry on milo

check'd

meme it so'

mahai go toq rezak, shushtiq degenerat e kato azis

dano go ubiqt drugite rezaci

godspeed Milo but you know if something goes sour the liberals will blame you long before they blame the muslims

You've been blessed by kek, as has the almighty God-Emperor.

>freedom of speech and association
>inciting and provoking violence

AFUCKINGLEAF

Dear god dude, make sure you periscope it and live stream it so the authorities don't sweep away the evidence after you all get slaughtered. J/k nothing gonna happen to you guys #religionofpeace but be sure to live broadcast.

rip

Godspeed you magnificent bastard and please, do stay safe

Milo your going to get killed. Kek wills it.