Cucked German Volunteer eventually gets redpilled on Rapefugees

>The straw that broke the camel's back, according to Udo, was when Halil reacted with rage to an official letter saying that he should begin looking for an apartment, which would be funded by the state, but that he should limit himself to under 50 square meters (538 square feet). He protested: "How can I live in a place that small?" Udo, being a student, lives in a 23-square-meter apartment, and must pay for it himself. Udo said he fould Halil's demanding attitude so frustrating that he called up the volunteer service and withdrew from the program.

germanjoys.eu/2016/06/he-believes-nobody-in-german-has-to-work-they-get-free-money-from-the-government-this-is-a-common-belief-in-syria.html

Other urls found in this thread:

andrewhammel.typepad.com/how_many_which_ones_the_g/archives.html
germanimmigration.eu/2016/02/wrapping-things-up.html
cbc.ca/news/world/syrian-civil-war-death-toll-more-than-190-000-un-1.2743708
theguardian.com/world/2014/may/08/lobbyists-european-parliament-brussels-corporate
germanjoys.eu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Halial drinks and smokes

ABSOLUTELY HAREM

Someone should pay him a visit and "reeducate" him

>Syria sends their r9k virgins to Germany

Bumping because the site GermanJoys.eu is awesome.

This guy also had a blog called GermanImmigration.eu - he was about 6 months ahead of the curve writing about the madness of the millions of "culture enrichers" coming into Northern Europe.

He is able to do this because he's an American expatriate law professor, so he's not under the same PC pressure as his German colleagues. Nevertheless, he retired the site GermanImmigration.eu last year.

There were (and still are) some great articles over there.

andrewhammel.typepad.com/how_many_which_ones_the_g/archives.html

Kekełę

Seems like Udo doesn't like cultural enrichment after all.

I live in a 600 square ft apt, it's roomy and comfy as fuck for a single guy like me. I doubt this guy even had 400 sq ft place back home.

One last bump / shill for GermanImmigration.eu

germanimmigration.eu/2016/02/wrapping-things-up.html

Gee, I wonder why most of the people running away are male?

cbc.ca/news/world/syrian-civil-war-death-toll-more-than-190-000-un-1.2743708

Men comprised 85 percent of the victims, women more than 9 percent, while the sex was unknown in the remaining cases.

You reap what you sow.

We warned you.

>cant be read unless you turn on retarded "i cant code" scripts
no thanks

ditto someone archive this shit.

I guess not all of them are too brain damaged to realize what is going on when faced with reality then.

lets try that again

>he was about 6 months ahead of the curve writing about the madness of the millions of "culture enrichers" coming into Northern Europe.

To be fair, it was not insanely hard to predict what would happen. Everyone who didn't have their judgement clouded by left wing propaganda knew exactly what was coming for us. And in truth, it hasn't even begun and the worst "prophecies" are still ahead of us.

>Syrians being sent to Europe are literally the retards of their family
Makes perfect sense.

It's both hilarious and chilling that the EU elites give so little fucks about the people they """"represent"""" that they're letting this happen.

That is the intelligence of an average Muslim.

Stay strong Hans.
Hopefully you can find a way to make it through the difficult times ahead.

>he believes nobody in Germany has to work, they get free money from the government.He said this is a common belief in Syria
I wonder who could have spread such a rumor there.

I'm upper class so unless they will start a full out race war and I get shot by some random guy without warning I'll probably get through it without too many problems.

The same cannot be said for the middle and lower class though, who make up the majority of the German people. And the same cannot be said for German culture either.

I'm pretty sure that no matter how this ends, Germany will never be the same as before anymore. The only question is if everything turns to shit or if we manage to salvage it and turn Germany into something different-yet-not-worse.

Well then I guess you've got one advantage in your favour, Hans.
At least you have money.

I'm not saying you should just pack up and run like a Syrian cowar- I mean, male refugee, but if Germany does get absolutely fucked beyond saving you can still get out.

I'm not actually from NZ, I'm a South African, we left in '94 because we were fortunate enough to inherit enough money to leave and start life here.

Trust me, there will be a lot of your countrymen who will wish they could afford to move to a new life somewhere else. Sadly, many will suffer before they can do that.

>listening to radio
>inb4 radio. I have a driver licence
>about two brave refugees that left their families in Syria and Turkey
>waited in shitgoles in central Sweden for 1,5 years
>with borders shut, they will wait 3 years more
>the wifes consider divorce
>despite all cockness, they don't have nearly the same privileges as German shits

I live in a 30 sqm apartment ad poor student. This fucker should not complain.

30sqm is enough for one person. 40 would be goat but I can live with 30 and he should be able to do so too.

He probably thinks that shillary Clinton is right

This Udo fellow sounds like a nazi.

Yea well, they're inbred, so their brains ain't firing correctly, mix in some islam and you get these pieces of shits.

It's the globalists in action. This will happen everywhere they take hold. The EU is a full blown corporate oligarchy.

> Thousands of companies, banks, law firms, PR consultancies and trade associations are there to bend ears and influence the regulations and laws that shape Europe's single market, fix trade deals, and govern economic and commercial behaviour in a union of 507 million.

> Lobbying is a billion-euro industry in Brussels. According to Corporate Europe Observatory, a watchdog campaigning for greater transparency, there are at least 30,000 lobbyists in Brussels, nearly matching the 31,000 staff employed by the European commission and making it second only to Washington in the concentration of those seeking to affect legislation.

theguardian.com/world/2014/may/08/lobbyists-european-parliament-brussels-corporate

They've engineered a superstate which has removed all accountability to the people and transferred the full force of influence to corporate lobbying in stead. That means the almighty euro is the god of the European Union, everything else be damned.

Thus they'll flood the continent with unlimited cheap labour to keep wages depressed, increase demand for goods and services and inflate the price of property. All of this benefits the globalist elites, they just don't care about the consequences for everybody else.

The absolute beauty of it all is how they managed to convince Europeans that they need and want this.

>he was about 6 months ahead of the curve
Pat Condell has been making youtube videos complaining about muslim immigrants for about a decade now.

Truly amazing.
Good to see that just a little bit of it isn't going to plan though.

>Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive

South African as in Rhodesian or south African as in nigger?

British-descended.

>The only question is if everything turns to shit or if we manage to salvage it and turn Germany into something different-yet-not-worse.

Don't worry, we got your back.

They're all inbred retards m8
Not special to be "special" as a Muslim/Arab

Don't worry. A right-wing candidate will swoop in in 2017 and fix this mess.

Poor udo

Why does he have a black name though.

Wish I was a German illegal immigrant :(

One day

Honestly. I can see the NPD getting more votes for the Bundestag in 2017. The afd might not be radical enough for some people.

My apartment is 713 square ft. and I live alone. When my lease is up, I'm moving into something smaller. This is way to big for just one person.

They should all be removed. The politicians that approved their permanent stay should be put to trial.

It's fucking ridiculous that people are openly encouraging this shit. The housing and job markets are in the toilet, but no, let's bring in more shitskins.

This treachery must end. Even with Brexit, they're unwilling to see that they must stop their insane policy if they want to maintain unity in Europe.

And they mustn't think we can't throw them out 10 or 20 years from now. Even 2 centuries from now, we can throw them out, if we want to. There is no guarantee for the left's islamic brownshirts. Once the left falls, so do they.

This post was physically painful for me to read.
Why do westeners do this to themselves?
This is not a rhetorical question. It is totally incomprehensible.

Left wing brainwashing. The left has erected a cult where pissing on your own people is a way of showing status.

I always advocate for a complete ban on Marxists politics. This is way.

Literal brainwashing.

A comparable situation for most Westeners (not sure if it applies to you guys, too) would be attacking someone who has not shown any aggression towards you. Even if you know that he's a shitcunt who will stab you in the back the moment you turn around, you will still feel a mental blockade that stops you from just preemptively kicking his shit on. Because that's how you have been raised.

Same for lefties, the "everyone is equal and foreigners are actually even more equal than you" brainwashing worked perfectly well for them and they need to be slapped in the face by reality over and over again before they start rethinking at least some parts of it.

>lets fight marxists by being marxists
No. A better way of fighting them is to eliminate any kind of muh feels laws, where you wont have your life destroyed for expressing the "wrong" opinions. Logic, reason, and tradition are not on their side, that is why they fear freedom and European civilization.

But who are the brainwashers? And why? Who benefits from bringing a million Halils into Europe?

>Who benefits from bringing a million Halils into Europe?
Globalists.

>Why do westeners do this to themselves?

Pathological altruism.

In Germany the industry. They've been using foreigners to dump the wages for decades.

Since we recently introduced a minimum wage which also applies to foreign workers they had to find a group that would be excluded from it.

Minimum wage is something like 7 or 8€, the laws that are currently in the process of being passed would allow employers to hire asylum seekers for 0,80€ in the name of "integration".

They don't even hide it, every political talk show has the head of some small company sitting there and talking about how amazing all the Halils are.

>he was about 6 months ahead of the curve writing about the madness of the millions of "culture enrichers" coming into Northern Europe.

Sup Forums is decades ahead

Huh, it's so simple and yet I didn't even connect the dots 'till now.

EU is 100% ruled by big corporate interest that rationalize all of their actions by stating that
>It's good for the economy ((good for us!!)) so it's good for the whole population ((but not really)).

>germanjoys.eu

Qui bono is a misleading way of viewing world politics. It's comforting, in a sense, to think there is an evil conspiracy of jewry to bring down the white man pulling the strings behind the scenes, but the truth is a lot more terrifying. No one is in charge.

What is happening is social inertia. There were migrants trying to get into Europe. If nothing were done about them there would be a humanitarian crisis, and that would reflect very badly on the EU leadership; politicians tend to be afraid of the consequences of inactions after the Rwanda massacres. So Merkel made a judgement call -- let them in. Europe is huge, and how many of them could there be?

Turns out, a lot. Merkel may or may not realise she's fucked up, but it's too late now. She has committed, she has to go through with it. Saying "Oh shit, I made a mistake" is not viable in an electoral democracy. You have to pretend everything is always going to plan. So she takes more in. Surprise surprise, yet more refugees. By this stage it is clear to everyone that this was a catastrophic decision, but backing down now is even more untenable. Admitting that she was wrong to let hundreds of thousands of migrants into Europe would definitely sink her political career, while going through with it will only likely sink it. There is still the small chance that this will blow over, if she just pretends everything is under control. So she spreads wider.

The fact that her actions are catastrophic to the EU and Germany are irrelevant; she is not Germany, she is Angela Merkel. She is only looking out for herself.

This policy is fucking stupid. I mean, im talking alot to local refugees about what they expect here and also bring their kids stuff to play and shit. But keeping them in such a sheer mass just won't work out. We could agree on a temporare stay, but as soon as the war is over, everyone should go back, who didn't immigrant over the official, non-war related way.

>sending their literal retards here
well on the other hand if this is what "isis" has to work with it's hardly anything to worry about

>go back
Good fucking luck, Hans

I thought Swedes were waking up?

>germanjoys.eu

>but as soon as the war is over, everyone should go back
never going to happen unfortunately. Everyone in Europe, under current laws can never be sent back. This 'war' will drag on for years. All the while our 'new Europeans' will breed and be given showers of cash and free passes to do as they please.

We are going to be paying for this financially, culturally, and demographically for the rest of Europe's existence. People are under a delusion that we somehow need these kebab and chips technicians. They are NOT educated at all. The very few that have education are mediocre at best. Why do people think Syria was this technological power house? Name one recognisable manufacturer or technology that has come out of there in the last 50 years.

Our metropolitan class love the 'ethnic food', literally sucking their cocks, and feel that smudging Western civilisation out of existence is somehow a morally superior goal to have. I can't believe how fucking insane this world is at the moment.

>Saying "Oh shit, I made a mistake" is not viable in an electoral democracy.
You can actually do it, lots of politicians did. It's just that you need to have a spine and actually care about your country because you will also have to resign from office.

This is true. Unfortunately Europe's done for. And unfortunately we're next once Hillary gets elected.

Serious question, did a large majority of average Germans actually believe that allowing in all those migrants was a good idea and that they'd be peaceful?

Nobody wanted that. We wanted to help, sure, but we didn't want to keep them here. Now we are trying to damage-control this shitfest they brought upon us.

I don't think so. Obviously I only have anecdotal evidence, but most people I know where less than happy about it bu didn't want to speak up in public because that's the fastest way to ruin your reputation in Germany.

At best they'd say
>"As long as they only stay temporary..."

Well, make a deal with Poland and work that magical brain of yours on your legendary logistic skills to send them there for "holidays"

best butter your goat holes friends.

Brexit happened and then a weekend. People here have whipped themselves up into a frenzy, with endless speculation, bitching about voters, and pleas to not go through with it.

It's quite honestly the saddest thing I've seen. I live in a country where a very sizable portion of the population does NOT want freedom and sovereignty. I was thinking about my grandfathers and great grandfathers fighting in the wars, thinking about the fear, the terror but the courage to carry on because they wanted Britain to remain free and British. In a way I am glad they aren't alive to see this tragedy.

I've been told that patriotism is racism, and that we are not only 'European' first but 'global citizens'. I've been told repeatedly by people over the last few days that we NEED migrants (not just from Europe but from Africa and the Middle East) because our genes are bad and new mixed race people will be smarter and stronger. I've been told that the EU is the best, most benevolent entity ever, and without them literal Tory death squads will murder us all.

Nuke us Burgerbro. Do us this small mercy before we turn into something I can no longer recognise.

Did the same shit in Ireland

Made jobs bridge. Suppose to be for people on the dole caught in the whole need experience to get a job, can't get experience without a job. Nope. Abused by companies like track offering shelf packing "experience"

How can Halil make bombs for ISIS in such small place? Udo you racist bastard, give your gf wet pussy to Halil as apology

helicoter exile for merkel when?

The most infuriating shit is that people keep believing them.

>"No, we totally have good intentions with these laws. Don't worry, no one will abuse them."

Companies abusing anything they can to make more profits is like a law of nature. Making profits is their sole purpose is the Western world, if you give them something that can be exploited they will do so.

But when you point it out you get "tinfoil!" answers.

already sucking that EU cock for your memebership?