Post Your Perfect North America

>pic related
Everyone should be happy with this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gZbzncPXIUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>balkanizing America

Fuck you Dixie!

The perfect North America is one complete assimilated into the United States. 100 states

Thank You for including my state Maryland in Dixie. Same with Deleware. Truth is, Dixie extends through southern PA and South Jersey.

>Jerseyite
can confirm
most popular tobacco product in my county is dip

I got lost driving through sw jersey once. I thought I was in Alabama. Even saw two confederate flags. Sad to see how Democratic NJ has become. Used to be strong Republican.

America is British

No we're American.

We kicked their asses in Revolutionary War.

America annexes most to all of Canada and turns the provinces into states. It also annexes Baja California and the border territories of Mexico. We take control of the Panama canal just to have control. Argentina, Chile, and Uruguay become territories. Uruguay is the most likely to reach statehood. Cuba is also annexed and the property stole from Cuban Americans is given back. If enough of them move back to run shit, Cuba becomes a state (if not, it would be like Puerto Rico).

As an Alaskan this gets me hot.

Forgot to add independent Quebec.

Yes but we should just annex the entire Central America. We can save south Americas annexation for the 2050s

Patrice O'Neal already ahead of your cucks with a redpilled view

youtube.com/watch?v=gZbzncPXIUY

I would much rather have those South American countries. I really don't want the responsibility of southern Mexico and Central America.

Vermont and New Hampshire have shit economies

This would work!

I could live like this. Maybe move the nigger enclosure to like, Baja, and much more farther away from me and my wifes boyfriends children.

The only thing I can think about in this threads

>image.png
>uses thumbnail because of restricted bandwidth

i'm getting sick of you proxyfags pretending to be american