Will you miss them in the next wc?

Will you miss them in the next wc?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KlG2jVllcCE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

christ, just look at that fucking cringefest. failing to qualify might be the best thing that has happened in american sports so far this year.

>it's a good thing

I sure as hell won't miss soccer next year. Can't wait for that shit to die again.

>t. Communist

>trump gets elected
>we become worse at the one sport that liberals watch

He wins again.

North Korea, China, the entire former Soviet Union, and Seattle all fucking love divegrass. It's basically the official sport of communists.

having the bigger countries competing is always more fun because those mean the most viewers

Yes

No, I’m highly satisfied they are gone. Maybe now some of the less retarded burgers understand what a joke their NT really is.

Average 'murrican doesn't give a shit about WC, right? I mean, this is the part of the basebore season when it's actually relevant, handegg besides the kneeling shit is so random than even the browns could make it as 10-6 because AFCN is shit tier, apehope and so on

>North Korea, China, the entire former Soviet Union
Literally none of them have/had football as their main sport, same with Cuba

Football is the most capitalist sport in the world my man. For a reason Cubans love baseball, they dig that salary cap bullshit

if those are the kind of fucking people who would be representing us in russia then yes it's a very, very good thing.

all those countries and seattle are 100% irrelevant at divegrass

The only people that care about soccer in America are bandwagon liberals who all love Seattle. No exceptions. Pic related.

I BELIEVE

No, homosexuals are an abomination. Read the Bible.

Yes we need some American banter

T

Maricas

No

College football is completely capitalistic. There are technically restrictions against paying players, but all of the top teams do it anyways to get the best recruits. Pic related, Alabama has been known to pay college players millions. They've also won 5 of the last 8 national championships because of it.

They couldn't even qualify out of CONCACAF. That's embarrassing.

pic

the dark lord himself

I cheer mexico anyway, couldn't care less about them.

>inb4 le chicano xD

>College football is completely capitalistic.
Besides players don't get paid? Besides you don't buy they players?

that picture makes him look like a stressed out tard wrangler. look at those fucking idiots behind him, those facial expressions are hilarious.

>no exceptions
These don't look like liberals
youtube.com/watch?v=KlG2jVllcCE

Not exactly millions or in cash, just to get into a good college 4free is enough for some of them, i know a guy who is in the toxins' practice squad but maybe superstars get five to six digits pays but not millions.

And I'm guessing by your logic drug dealing never happens because it too is "illegal".

Yes, college players are paid all the time. It's no secret. The NCAA does nothing to punish schools.

desu, missing out was devastating but i hope all of these cringe casuals find another cause to fakely cheer on. hopefully they can all transfer to the dying NFL