Our universe is so old man, who the fuck knows what went on two million years ago man...

Our universe is so old man, who the fuck knows what went on two million years ago man, like we are just a bunch of apes lucky to be born on a habitable planet man and we only live not even 100 years, btw Jaime pull up that video of that chimpanzee tearing a frog into pieces

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7LSG05MpI3E
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=0HqvPCvIzE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>MAN THOSE THINGS WILL TEAR YOU THE FUCK APART ?
>YOU KNOW HOW STRONG A CHIMP IS?

I like the rare few moments when Joe reacts to modern video games and stuff like Twitch and VR. He's played Quake back in the day so he's at least interested in games, but he's also out-of-touch with modern games so that you could probably show him a 10 year old game and convince him that it's new.

If every seven years every cell in your body regenerates, why doesn't he grow his hair back?

>14 hours in ms paint

DUDE WERE JUST APES ON A SPACEROCK DUDE, LIKE FLOATING IN SPACE N SHIT.

He is going to get an oscar one day.

youtube.com/watch?v=7LSG05MpI3E

The Amazing Atheist episode was so cringeworthy.

take the bogpill

What the fuck is this shitty show, how unfunny can a comedy be?

More accurate portrayal

>shane smith and joe rogan on a podcast
i didn't listen to it but i assume it's the same shit like always. they get too drunk, compliment each other for 2 hours, and actually talk about current events for a fraction of that

it always happens when they get too drunk. still better than callen podcasts though where him and joe dick suck each other sober

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

whoa guys remember TV shows???

They actually didn't suck each others' dicks this time. They also didn't get drunk. But Shane's head is so far up his ass, it's redonk. He claims that VICE is a centrist, unbiased news source. He's high on his own bullshit.

he's probably out of touch since he doesn't do any of the work anymore but vice was unbiased when shane first did jre which was about 2010, now he just has liberal hipsters do all the work.

early day vice was shane traveling to fucked up places in the world, american politics was never their center point

I loved Vice several years ago. The past few years it has become progressively worse and politically biased. I don't think Shane is out of touch with where VICE has gone. I think he knows exactly where it's gone, but he's so sure that his political views are the only correct ones that his view of reality is warped.

>GEEE-ZUS look at that
>that's like a 400lb chimp just tearing that frog apart look
>DAMN SON

>*Pulls mic closer*
>Powerful young jamie
>Yeah, no, because
>LOOK AT THAT GODDAMN APE

>DAMN SON
That's more of a Brandan Shaub thing.

>You know, all politicians, every president, should have to do mushrooms before they take office. That would fix everything.

Still some decent stuff to be found on Viceland. Cyber whatever is ok if you're not L337. Black Market has a couple good episodes. Hamilton's show is kinda stupid, but it has its moments.

>It's a Shane Smith comes on and makes up stories episode

This thread is CRAYzee

it's BIZARRE

BANANAS!

Does anyone have the video where he talks about how the ape can rip people apart? People always post the pasta but I've never seen it.

I'd like to see a chimp tear a frog to pieces

youtube.com/watch?v=0HqvPCvIzE4

>It's a facebook frog post