"And the nominee for best picture goes too..."

>"And the nominee for best picture goes too..."

How mad will whitebois be?

I actally dont think anybody gives a fuck about awards, outside the people who make money off it.

>nominee

>he thinks it will beat The Autist and The Frog.

Reminder that ancient kang trapezoids launched white men into space.

>mad
no, I hope it does win as further proof of how laughable awards are

>it's a black people take credit for the work of Nazi scientists episode

This Oscar's will prove once and for all whether the Academy is simply a tool for liberal propaganda. Should this win, or any black actors and actresses, you can be assured there was some kind of progressive agenda. Why? Because Casey Affleck's performance in Manchester was objectively the best performance this year, and La La Land and Hacksaw Ridge were objectively the best films. Nothing put out by people of color deserves an award unless the Academy is doing it for political purposes.

I can't wait for Meryl Streep to win best actress

So what did these Niggress's actually do?

Holy shit, that movie was bad. The modern songs take you out of it and the whole thing felt like a Lifetime made for TV movie.

Not mad at all

This is an important film that shows without black women and black people, we would have never landed on the moon.

The fact that this keeps up some racist up late at night, makes me happy.

As long as it's not Moonlight, I'm happy.

Hidden Figures is about useful blacks performing their civic duty. Nothing wrong with that.

What a brave picture that shows the true face of history ;_;7

>brave
>true face of history
Space exploration is something the white race is credited to, these negresses did nothing

Black films this year.
Fences > Moonlight >>>>>>>> Hidden Figures with Bazinga man

Moonlight is actually good though, there's no agenda Behind it. It's just qualify filmmaking

I don't care. I think Janelle Monet is hot. I thought Hidden Figures meant that she had a nice figure hidden underneath clothes, but they were gonna show her. I wanna see her naked. I don't mind these movies if it gets her moving in that direction.

They were "human computers" basically they went through a bunch of data and sorted it all out with match, there was also a bunch of them not just those three.

Oh so easily expendable and replaceable?

I can't believe silence got snubbed for this bullshit. I'm not mad that fences and moonlight made it for they're actually good movies, BUT this is total bullshit. Hidden figures just got added because oscars want push their "diversity" bullshit agenda

>Hacksaw Ridge were objectively the best film
hah, good one.

Except you know, these bitches didnt do anything to really make or break us going to the moon, if you actually believe that youre a fucking retard.

Yeah they were necessary but nobody from the group got that much credit because it was basically busy wok that you needed to be smart and organized for

Yes those darn math PhD students with their six figure salaries at NASA are expendable and replaceable.

>too

>without black people we would have never of landed on the moon
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAH

The problem with this film was how cheesy it was. Sassy black women sticking it to the man. Great, but this film played out like a high school drama. It wasn't empowering - it was condescending and half-assed. Fuck this movie; it was witless, boring, and insipid. No one took this project seriously and clearly no one gave a shit about the women they were portraying.

Watched the film today, and I can sum it up in one word: Hagiography

Why do black women always look like their ready to kill everyone near them?

Yeah, the cinematography and soundtrack were also shitty.

it is so unusual for blacks to be good at math they made a movie about it

Moonlight is going to win best picture. Why? Because Scorsese and Gibson are hacks.

also

>make a movie about the movie business
>movie business gives you a bunch of award

this post brought to you by La La Land

I haven't watched the Academy Awards, since 1977, when four towering juggernauts (All the President's Men, Bound For Glory, Network and Taxi Driver) were beaten for Best Picture by some chump boxing flick called Rocky. That's when I realised the Oscars were a giant circle-jerk and never trusted them again.

t. gramps