What is Sup Forums's opinion on environmentalism?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on environmentalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

exposingtruth.com/new-un-report-finds-almost-no-industry-profitable-if-environmental-costs-were-included/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gas the greens

We wouldn't need to harvest for an exponentially rising demand for resources if dumb brown people just stopped fucking.

Too little, to late. We're fucked.

>tfw SJW cucks complain about overpopulation while living in a developed nation
>tfw They never blame the actual people causing overpopulation
>tfw They will never stop overpopulation in problem countries because "DAT IS RACIST" logic.

Probably the most well-intentioned of all the liberal movements besides animal cruelty, but people are too quick to blindly accept anything pro-environmental as a truth.

Overwhelmingly good. A green high tech automated future sounds comfy.

>People worry more about their children not being able to experience fresh air than actually having children.

The idea of preserving the environment isn't a bad one, however, a majority of environmentalists aren't very smart about it. Many think that if only all people drove hybrid cars, etc. that things would be better, but fail to see the big picture due to lack of knowledge of basic physics. They don't understand the concept of energy in/energy out. This is obviously not a fault of environmentalism, just the dummies that grasp on to it for whatever their reason is.

I would say one of the fundamental flaws of environmentalism is where to draw the line between technology/industry and the environment.

China and India have shitloads more emissions than we do. Even if we dropped to zero, we'd still be fucked by their calculations. They also fail to provide any strong evidence of the trend over thousands of years. In fact, the evidence typically indicates the opposite of what they propose - see pic related.

To expand on that
>OH MY GOD WE ARE OVERPOPULATING!!! ENVIRONMENTAL DISASTER!
>OH MY GOD WE NEED AN INFLUX OF REFUGEES BECAUSE THE POPULATION IS DWINDLING!!!

Never once have I heard ANY argument to try to consolidate these points.

Some of it has merit. Like forcing industries to filter their smoke stack exhausts, penalizing dumping toxic waste into rivers etc.

And pro-nuclear environmentalists are generally cool in my book.

the environment is pretty much the only issue that really matters. if we don't stop destroying the world it won't matter which bathroom a trap gets to use.

I wish i could eat fish I caught without worrying about mercury poisoning

>implying you'll give a shit about the environment when muhammed is raping your wife and making you watch
>implying the police wont then throw you in jail for racism for not prepping the bull well enough

It's great. Like another user said, im in for a green future.

Environmentalists are fucking bimbos though

there's nothing inherently wrong with environmentalism, but 90% of environmentalists are anti-human watermelons that need to be gassed

>implying mohammed will have any food to eat because the world is so hot
>implying it won't be so hot that his hijab spontaneously catches on fire

Solution: stop feeding the savages and let them starve until their population decreases back to a self-supporting level.

when mainstream environmentalism has feasible ideas to reduce emissions such as using nuclear power instead of shouting at protesting, I will listen to them
until then they deserve to be ignored like the morons they are

How is global warming explained under the flat earth model of the universe?

The planet is going to be fine, it's humans they're trying to 'save.'

Environmentalism is a front for Communism. They seek to destroy industry and push us back to before the industrial revolution under total state control. For them, the environment is an excuse to hand all power to government and they'll make up any doomsday prophecy necessary to do it.

Thanks to subsidies in renewables, Elon will pave the world in solar panels faster. That's well worth all the bullshit of PETA et al.

continue working as an env consultant and getting money when people drop fuel everywhere

>burning trees + dumb cropping
>low harvest but at 4th niglet
*smacks lips*
Where the WFP at?

Stop feeding the third world. The problem will correct itself.

not that ive looked into it too much, but doesnt the whole cycle of night and day destroy the flat earth theory, unless we're going back to a geocentric view

>tfw life goal of buying an acre of land so I can be self sufficient and watch the world burn with relative isolation
>with my wage cuck job that's still a decade from now and the world will already be destroyed and land will cost even more
And the reason the worlds getting destroyed and land is so expensive is the chinese, the jews of Canada.

At some point long-term sustainability has to come before short-term profits.

Some say that point hasn't come, most say we're far past it.

Due to increaseing population and degeneracy, more sinners burn in hell, and it heats up the surface from below, and the sky dome traps the excess heat.

>unless we're going back to a geocentric view
Well not quite. The sun does not orbit earth; it just circles around over top. It's a big world.

lies we will never compete with volcanoes.

Lel.
Whites are the biggest consumers by a massive margin

Can flat-earthers explain the seasons? What about the fact that days are shorter in winter? What about gravitation?

This, the blatant consumerism and our whole economy is based on ripping off people in developing countries.
exposingtruth.com/new-un-report-finds-almost-no-industry-profitable-if-environmental-costs-were-included/

Environmentalism doesn't align with left or right.
In this day and age it's mostly about providing incentive for the corporations and the people to actually protect the environment.