STOP THESE SOCCER THREADS!!!!!

Damn it all, you soccer fags need to get off this American board and get a containment board of your own. Get out, get out, get out!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>t. Boomer
Fuck off, faggot

Invent a better sport then, burger

We're just starting, in a few days we have champions league back, and watch yourself next year with the world cup

It's kind of crazy, I just learned what a hat trick is yesterday when my Mexican coworker was bragging to me about the US being eliminated from World Cup contention.

I just can not get into the sport, would be cool to see teams farm young ass players in the sports I do watch though.

*Kneels*

>i s-swear I don't care about soccer guys

we don't even think about you

Why don’t you just leave.

American SPorts

We already have a board for American sports it's called "American Sup Forums", or /asp/ for short. You are welcome as a guest to Sup Forums, but we must ask you to adhere to our rules.

Non-American posters

Mad that our sport is the most relevant?

Fuck off burger. This is the most popular sport on the planet. If you don't like it you can fuck off to /asp/ with your "wrestling".

>That damage control

>HE ISN'T WATCHING AMERICAN FOOTBALL

i was born in 1990 and i love talking shit to soccer spics in the grocery store.

>Every other country posts about sawker
>Even some americans post about sawker

American sports deserve a containment board, not the other way around

kek this kneelingbullshit is so hillarious. is LOS the best tv show live ever?

that's more entertaining than any American sport

Soccer is cancer desu

>Damn it all, you soccer fags need to get off this American board
Which is owned by a chink, just like many things burgers love