Are we being raided or is it suddenly cool to be a faggot?

Are we being raided or is it suddenly cool to be a faggot?

Fuck fags and their POS parades.

stop being racist

>Sup Forums is 1 person

Raided. Just as we are using memetics against the left, their shills are trying to teach newcomers to Sup Forums that we are accepting of LGBT shit.

Case in point: Milo

This always happens when elections are here. Reddit and any other leftist site comes to shitpost here.

You do realize that over 80% of the threads at any given moment are shills, right? Look at this image related and tell me you haven't stumbled into them. It really makes you think

We're always being raided. Don't worry though, in a few weeks it'll subside as it aleays does.

It's just summer, that is all

>No "Makes you think" or "Hmmmm" threads
Needs to be updated desu.

Faggots are temporary allies. They are immune to liberal criticism. We can use conservative faggots to achieve quite a lot. Once their usefulness ends we'll shun them again. There's no point in alienating potential allies against the ideological war with the bankster jews.

You were always gay

>Betraying those who would fight by your side
You deserve the death that will come to you, Canadian scum

I didn't mean literally a faggot my dudes.

That's a problem but not my primary concern, I'm just talking about the shit threads and discussion right now. I'm assuming Brexit is kicking the shilling into high gear or something.

>suddenly
They've been getting iced for hundreds of years.

It's always been cool to be a faggot. Leave this butthurt hugbox once in a while.

After Orlando, we have to make it look like we support fags for a bit, just for any kotaku-shills or other media peopel

This.

Happens every time something big goes down.

Muslims ARE the real threat

You can hardly call it a raid when they've been shilling here for months on end.